Random Politics & Religion #00

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 1247 1248 1249 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-02-10 09:53:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you new hampshire! last night was awesome!
I love bernie sanders for making hillary feel the bern!

drive about a hundred more stakes in that old she devil's heart you crazy old ***...
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-02-10 09:55:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Thank you new hampshire! last night was awesome!
I love bernie sanders for making hillary feel the bern!

drive about a hundred more stakes in that old she devil's heart you crazy old ***...

I dunno Nik, I keep hearing how Kaisch's 20 point loss makes it a "strong second place finish". Hillary would have to be in the same boat.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-02-10 10:02:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
John Kasich, Poised for Solid Finish in N.H., Looks Ahead
Wall Street Journal

And to me so far the best news from the GOP contest to date.

yeah my boy did good last night. he still needs a miracle to beat trump...
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-02-10 10:04:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
I dunno Nik, I keep hearing how Kaisch's 20 point loss makes it a "strong second place finish". Hillary would have to be in the same boat.

but hillary isn't running against the donald yet, she is running against a different crazy old coot!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-02-10 10:50:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Here's looking towards a Trump/Sanders election.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-02-10 10:52:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm going to send sanders some money and switch parties to vote for him in the ohio primary.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-02-10 10:57:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I wouldn't.

Then again, my support to whoever is the Republican nominee will be limited to just my vote. Not giving out any money to anyone this election.

Gave some to Romney last time, was disappointed in the results.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-02-10 11:02:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
my support to whoever is the Republican nominee will be limited to just my vote.

At this point I don't even care who the republican nominee is... all I care about is beating hillary...
By Altimaomega 2016-02-10 13:44:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks like Cristie is calling it quits and Hillary lost every demographic except old retired people.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-02-10 13:49:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Altimaomega said: »
Hillary lost every demographic except old retired people.
That was to be expected.

She, as an old wrinkled bag, can relate to other old wrinkled bags. She is also not offering everything for free that the clueless and young people want. You know, pipe dreams and empty promised the liberals/democrats constantly promise every election cycle.

Let the stupid run it's course. And hope the stupid is too lazy to vote this time.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-02-10 13:49:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Cristie .

take a walk fatass! it's been over since your date with obama on the boardwalk tubby!...
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-02-10 13:52:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Cristie .

take a walk fatass! it's been over since your date with obama on the boardwalk tubby!...
I heard that date was nice. Christie almost went to second base that night.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2016-02-10 14:08:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I wouldn't.

Then again, my support to whoever is the Republican nominee will be limited to just my vote. Not giving out any money to anyone this election.

Yeah I gave to Paul and well, there goes that money.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-02-10 14:10:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »

[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-02-10 14:14:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I just waited 5 minutes at the drive through speaker at a Dunkin Donuts. Then it took another 10 minutes to get through 2 cars ahead of me only to find out that my coffee still wasn't ready yet was gonna be free.

Looks like Dunkin Donuts is already "feeling the bern".
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-02-10 14:16:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
I wouldn't.

You can't give to any candidate anymore. You aren't a citizen.

Unless you are a dual-citizen. Then why the *** haven't you revoked your US citizenship yet? You know you will get taxed out of all of your earnings until you do.

Better to pay the 5% exit tax than being taxed on non-US income.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-02-10 14:20:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Fiorina's out

So how are the domino's gonna roll from here on out?

The establishment vote will continue to be split between Rubio who I don't think will drop out anytime soon, Kasich who isn't going to drop out because he just won a "strong second" in NH and Bush who still has money to burn.

Cruz and Carson will split the evangelical base.

Trump will continue doing the trump thing and probably continue kicking establishment ***.

Cruz could likely stop Trump but he needs Carson to drop out and he needs to absorb some of the establishment votes from (most likely) Rubio.

Rubio needs Bush and Kasich to drop out and he needs to absorb almost all of their votes.

Bush is like Bruce Willis from the 6th sense. He'll wage nuclear war on Rubio and Kasich hoping to take their voters. Kasich same deal.

Carson is just looking foolish at this point.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-02-10 14:32:30
Link | Quote | Reply

In Mijin Gakure news:

Female suicide bombers kill over 60 people in northeast Nigeria: officials

Quote:
Two female suicide bombers killed more than 60 people at a camp for people displaced by an insurgency of the jihadist Boko Haram group in the northeast Nigerian town of Dikwa, military and emergency officials said on Wednesday.

The attack occurred 85 km (50 miles) outside the capital of Borno state, centre of the seven-year insurgency, they said. It took place on Tuesday, but a breakdown in the telephone system prevented the incident being made public earlier.

The two female suicide bombers sneaked into an internally displaced persons (IDP) camp and detonated themselves in the middle of it, emergency officials and the military source said.

The chairman of the State Emergency Management Agency, Satomi Ahmad, added that 78 people were injured.

No group claimed responsibility but the attack bore the hallmarks of Boko Haram, which has frequently used female bombers and even children to hit targets.

The militant group has recently increased the frequency and deadliness of attacks with three at the end of January. At least 65 people were killed outside Borno state capital Maiduguri on Jan. 31.

Since it lost territory to a government counter-offensive last year, Boko Haram has reverted to hit-and-run attacks on villages and suicide bombings at places of worship or markets.

Boko Haram has only rarely targeted camps housing people displaced by the conflict and Tuesday's attack was the first one to kill victims in Borno state.

The military said militants made one abortive attempt on a camp on the outskirts of Maiduguri on Jan. 31. Boko Haram hit a Nigerian IDP camp for the first time last September, in the Adamawa state capital of Yola.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-02-10 14:33:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Fiorina's out

So how are the domino's gonna roll from here on out?

The establishment vote will continue to be split between Rubio who I don't think will drop out anytime soon, Kasich who isn't going to drop out because he just won a "strong second" in NH and Bush who still has money to burn.

Cruz and Carson will split the evangelical base.

Trump will continue doing the trump thing and probably continue kicking establishment ***.

Cruz could likely stop Trump but he needs Carson to drop out and he needs to absorb some of the establishment votes from (most likely) Rubio.

Rubio needs Bush and Kasich to drop out and he needs to absorb almost all of their votes.

Bush is like Bruce Willis from the 6th sense. He'll wage nuclear war on Rubio and Kasich hoping to take their voters

Kasich same deal.
I stopped caring about the rest of the field since Walker left.

/mopes

Doesn't matter to me who's the Republican nominee, any one of them is still better than Clinton and Sanders combined.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-02-10 14:34:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Religion of peace?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-02-10 14:35:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Religion of peace?
Naw, just the people who play FFXI too much and wanted to try out Ninja 2 hour abilities to heart.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2016-02-10 14:38:49
Link | Quote | Reply

This however is just making my day.

I could get used to 4+ years of liberal tantrums like this.
[+]
By dustinfoley 2016-02-10 14:42:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
dustinfoley said: »
Or anyone who commutes 40 miles a day (80 round trip).

Sometimes you live where its best for kids/near spouse who has better job.

And for the record I am not poor, but i am middle class, and i drive a car that gets 350 miles between fuel ups (400 if i push it to the gas light coming on).

Has nothing to do with over compensating or driving a hummer.

That's nowhere near having to fill up 40 gallons a week.

Well thats just work. Thats not kids, errands, or weekends. but try again!
[+]
By dustinfoley 2016-02-10 14:44:54
Link | Quote | Reply

For people who are consuming 40 gallons per week for whatever reason, maybe you should consider an electric car. Win-win for everyone.

You do realize that the bulk of electricity in the US comes from burning coal, so the increase in my electric bill to charge that car is more expensive and produces just as much carbon in the atmosphere...not really a win win.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-02-10 14:45:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahkf said: »
Doesn't matter to me who's the Republican nominee, any one of them is still better than Clinton and Sanders combined.
that sounds very closed minded. You seriously think Trump would be a better President than Hillary or Bernie?

Exactly why would you think otherwise?

dustinfoley said: »
For people who are consuming 40 gallons per week for whatever reason, maybe you should consider an electric car. Win-win for everyone.

You do realize that the bulk of electricity in the US comes from burning coal, so the increase in my electric bill to charge that car is more expensive and produces just as much carbon in the atmosphere...not really a win win.

Be aware you are trying to talk to people that refuse to think.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2016-02-10 14:47:19
Link | Quote | Reply

You seriously think Trump would be a better President than Hillary or Bernie?

I would rather the US became the eleventh province of canada than suffer president hillary clinton and her first lady billy blue dress...
[+]
By Altimaomega 2016-02-10 14:48:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
With the cost of gas these days, it's more than likely slipped under the cost and environmental cost of an electric car actually.

Since you'd still be paying near the same for your power bill today than you were a year ago.

You mean with gas going down and electric staying the same since the last time they raised the price it costs more to drive an electric car both environmentally and economically right?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-02-10 15:00:44
Link | Quote | Reply

that sounds very closed minded. You seriously think Trump would be a better President than Hillary or Bernie?
If it was over either of those two, then yes. The answer would be yes automatically, without much thought. Even if Trump actually makes good with half of his promises he made, like his Mexico wall or deporting Muslims, he would still be a better president than Clinton or Sanders.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 1247 1248 1249 ... 1375 1376 1377