Forum » FFXIVPro.com » Bugs » Adamantoise Dropdown Not Working
Adamantoise Dropdown Not Working
 Ragnarok.Derkyle
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Xruptor
By Ragnarok.Derkyle 2014-05-27 15:37:17
Link | Quote | Reply

When you select Adamantoise from the server selection dropdown on the left navigation menu, it takes you to Excalibur instead. No matter what you try it always takes you back to Excalibur. Not every server does this but there are a few that also default to Excalibur for some reason or another.

No love for Adamantoise server :(
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-05-27 15:46:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Derkyle said: »
No love for Adamantoise server
Nobody loves a turtle!
By Pantafernando 2014-05-27 16:40:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
No love for Adamantoise server
Nobody loves a turtle!

Who dont???
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-05-27 16:42:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Excalibur is the default server, you might try clearing cookies and/or cache.
 Ragnarok.Derkyle
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Derkyle 2014-05-28 14:43:50
Link | Quote | Reply

That seem to work. I was a bit perplexed as to why it kept resetting back to another server.

Here is another oddity, there doesn't seem to be any market board price history on any of the items in ffxivpro.com. Is this feature still be worked on or was it altogether abandoned? I see posted dating back 2 years now so I'm assuming it was abandoned.

Right now it just shows some basic information about the item which can be obtained from the lodestone.
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-05-28 14:46:18
Link | Quote | Reply

That seem to work. I was a bit perplexed as to why it kept resetting back to another server.

Here is another oddity, there doesn't seem to be any market board price history on any of the items in ffxivpro.com. Is this feature still be worked on or was it altogether abandoned? I see posted dating back 2 years now so I'm assuming it was abandoned.

Right now it just shows some basic information about the item which can be obtained from the lodestone.
To my knowledge, we don't currently have a way to validate Marketboard inventory or transactions.
Server: Adamantoise
By Xanthos Xenstrider 2014-05-28 14:52:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah okay I was just wondering why none of the items have any purchase history. Hopefully that's something that can be done in the future when the ability to parse the market board history is available.