Does Anarchy On The Playground Stop Bullying?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Does Anarchy on the Playground Stop Bullying?
Does Anarchy on the Playground Stop Bullying?
By Jetackuu 2014-04-23 12:49:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I like how the rest of the world is catching on to something I knew as a child.

I was prescribed all sorts of medication, and it took me awhile to adjust once I was off it all, it took years to finally come out of what seemed to be a daze. Like a long sleep.

Being even older know and off all that type of medicine for over a decade, I can self reflect on some pros and cons of it, and to be honest I'll still say that even for those who "need it" it's a temporary fix for a bigger problem. I'd say part of the issue is that people don't spend enough time with/on their children and are too busy living their lives, on top of actual medical discoveries that people take too far.

I'd wager that the decimation of the family unit caused by women entering the workforce, and requiring both parents to work due to a stagnation of wages in comparison to inflation has it's role to play as well.

It's a societal problem at large, and something that needs to be addressed, if we want to progress as a society.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-04-23 13:04:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Onorgul said: »
K. Go on putting fingers in your ears and shouting "la la la." Dunno what the hell kind of argument you're trying to prop up and I've lost any interest, too. You do that well.
You have no idea what you're talking about and base your argument off of some articles you read in which you don't even know the parents involved. That combined with your "parents are *** stupid" "You don't need intelligence to teach grade school" and Your comment in Ni that you think you're always right should be evidence enough that you could be ignored.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-04-23 15:04:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Repression often leads to explosion, eventually, and massive at that. Best to get it out while you're young, then when you're an adult.
[+]