Swedish Politician Admits Chemtrails Are Real

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Swedish Politician Admits Chemtrails Are Real
Swedish Politician Admits Chemtrails Are Real
First Page 2
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-04-21 08:55:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Saw this very interesting video this morning while browsing various Youtube videos:

YouTube Video Placeholder

Very powerful stuff.

Quote:
Katrineholms Kuriren, Hagberg, the first major political leader to come forward on the issue, has openly admitted that these unusual cloud trails, which fail to dissipate like normal contrails do, are actually a toxic mix of chemicals, viruses, and metals that she has collectively referred to as “chemtrails.”

According to Hagberg, the sprayings are a joint endeavor by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA), as well as the Swedish government in her own country, to modify atmospheric conditions via deliberate aerosol spraying efforts. And included in this “dangerous” mix of aerosols are various chemical components, viruses and viral fragments, and metals such as aluminum and barium, which have already been shown to be accumulating in water supplies and soils around the world.
Source

For actual science I refer you to this article about the 2008 Olympics in Beijing: Can China control the weather?
Quote:
If you've ever thrown a party, you too may have fretted over every detail concerning the evening. Will the guests think you're cheap if you don't use the good china? Will your kids be on their best behavior, or should you banish them to their rooms? Chinese officials faced similar worries heading into the summer games, only they took their micro planning to unheard of levels. See, the Aug. 8 opening ceremony happened to fall during a traditionally wet season for Beijing. To avoid any crimp in their plans, they decided to shoot down any cloud that looked as though it might try to enter the city uninvited.

That may sound extreme, but Chinese authorities didn't become such meteorological control freaks overnight. Chinese research into weather control dates back to 1958. Forty years later, the government-run Weather Modification Program launches thousands of specially designed rockets and artillery shells into the sky every year in an attempt to manipulate weather conditions.

And don't forget about Bill Gates:
Quote:
Interestingly, the United Nations (UN) and various Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation-backed groups have recently been forced to admit that such sprayings are taking place, and that the emitted particles are not normal contrails. But their excuse for why chemtrail sprayings are being done is that they will somehow save the planet from the devastating effects of so-called "global warming," that ever-present, pseudoscientific environmental theory that is often used as justification for all sorts of outlandish policy proposals.
Source

So that begs the question are chemtrails real in the capacity that conspiracy theorists claim?
 Fenrir.Camiie
Server: Fenrir
user: Camiie
By Fenrir.Camiie 2014-04-21 09:13:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Making the enormous assumption that chemtrails are actually a thing... isn't using jets to battle global warming sort of like binge drinking wine to help battle a heart condition?
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
Server: Bismarck
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-04-21 09:15:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I have limited knowledge of the topic, but this snippit:

Quote:
so-called "global warming," that ever-present, pseudoscientific environmental theory

Calls into question everything presented in the article.

Global warming is a real thing. It happens with or without human aid. It's not pseudoscience. The planet goes through climate changes. It happens.

Unless you're one of these young-Earth fruitcakes. But their nonsense isn't even pseudoscience. It's willful ignorance.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-04-21 09:31:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Global climate change is real, and it's supported by an overwhelming amount of evidence and scientific consensus.

The only ones who say otherwise are partisan nutjobs.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-04-21 09:39:53
Link | Quote | Reply

eslim said: »
Bismarck.Ramyrez said: »
Global warming is a real thing.
i just farted, and i don't even feel bad

If I had to feel bad for passing gas I'd need to bypass anti-depressants and go straight to horse tranquilizers.
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-04-21 09:42:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Global warming is real because the planet is still coming out of the last ice age.

I think the human impact is exaggerated. All things considered, the planet has survived worse than whatever we can do it, even if we simultaneously detonated every single atomic bomb, and then salted the radioactive remains.

The "Hundreds of years" it takes for plastics to decay is nothing on a geological time scale. Hell, the hundreds of thousands of years for Radioactives to decay is barely a wink in itself. Conservationism is as much a self-serving agenda as industrialism. And while I personally like the idea of preserving natural beauty, I'm under no allusion that it's to "Protect mother Earth". It's cause I think green is pretty.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-04-21 09:43:40
Link | Quote | Reply

The planet will survive, we won't necessarily will.
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-04-21 09:55:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't even know Chemtrails were a secret by the way. I had heard about them for a while, even seeing an interview with a proponent on The Colbert Report.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-04-21 10:01:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
The planet will survive, we won't necessarily will.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-04-21 10:02:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said: »
Global warming is real because the planet is still coming out of the last ice age.

I think the human impact is exaggerated. All things considered, the planet has survived worse than whatever we can do it, even if we simultaneously detonated every single atomic bomb, and then salted the radioactive remains.

The "Hundreds of years" it takes for plastics to decay is nothing on a geological time scale. Hell, the hundreds of thousands of years for Radioactives to decay is barely a wink in itself. Conservationism is as much a self-serving agenda as industrialism. And while I personally like the idea of preserving natural beauty, I'm under no allusion that it's to "Protect mother Earth". It's cause I think green is pretty.

So:
-Depleting our fish stocks due to overfishing.
-Plastics ending up in the food chain (and back into us).
-Species being wiped out by our actions disrupting the ecological balance.
-Clear cutting the Amazon and other rainforests for ranching.
-Polluting the air and soil around critical human habitation.
-Destruction of coral reefs and other ocean nurseries (mangrove swamps) critical to replenishing those fish stocks.

Is all exaggerated for the self-serving agenda of conservation? ***, I guess industrialists don't eat or live on this planet.

These are very real consequences of our actions and will have very real effects on the future beyond the red vs. blue ***climate change has become. But idiot humans never learn till the ***is right up in their backyard.
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-04-21 10:07:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I meant to imply the human impact of just global warming is exaggerated.

There's no exaggerating the human effect of depleting natural resources, but it's probably worth mentioning that technology can solve the "Eating" and "Living" Problem. We may live underground and eat soylent green, but technically that's still eating and living.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-04-21 10:07:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Trying to find the article, but I read somewhere that Global warming is political talk for inflation. Whether or not the real science exists is irrelevant, when politicians talk global warming they really mean inflation.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2014-04-21 10:10:02
Link | Quote | Reply

One of the worst weeks of my life was spent listening to a right wing wacko friend and a left wing wacko friend having a serious discussion about chemtrails. I think it went on for an hour or so but it sure seemed like a week. In intellectual purgatory.
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-04-21 10:10:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Wouldn't surprise me, *** is the language of politics, with doublespeak being the most common dialect.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-04-21 10:12:28
Link | Quote | Reply

eslim said: »
Bismarck.Ramyrez said: »
Global warming is a real thing.
i just farted, and i don't even feel bad
That reminds me of this article:

Is Obesity A Cause of Global Warming?
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-04-21 23:50:53
Link | Quote | Reply

They still technically have chemtrails listed as on official conspiracy theory.

What are chemtrails, and should you be scared of them?

It seems though it's one of those things that became real with most already accepting it.

Destruction crops with aluminum particles and videos like these probably helped to bring it to light.

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-04-22 01:16:55
Link | Quote | Reply

If you read the Swedish version you'd know that she THINKS it's the CIA and NSA doing this. She's making this statement as a private person and not as a politician from Miljöpartiet (Green Party/Environmental Party). Several others in the party have distanced themselves from her after her statement.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-04-22 01:20:11
Link | Quote | Reply

There's whackjobs all over.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-04-22 01:24:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
If you read the Swedish version you'd know that she THINKS it's the CIA and NSA doing this. She's making this statement as a private person and not as a politician from Miljöpartiet (Green Party/Environment Party). Several others in the party have distanced themselves from her after her statement.
I figured as much, that she was out of politics and trying to make a few bucks doing this.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-04-22 01:24:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
There's whackjobs all over.
They stimulate the economy though :P
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-04-22 01:29:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
She stresses that she speaks as an individual and not as a representative of the Green Party. But she promises nonetheless to try to stop "chemtrails" if she gets elected again.
- This is a controversial and extremely sensitive issue that is very interesting to examine.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-04-22 01:30:15
Link | Quote | Reply

There's no exaggeration when it comes to the human contribution toward global warming. Climate models can't account for the excess heat accumulation unless elevated greenhouse gas concentrations are included and that excess gas is almost entirely attributed to human industrial activity. The warmest temperature predictions are perhaps an exaggeration but those are just a consequence of current uncertainty and will presumably improve with time.

As for "chemtrails", the practice of depositing aerosols for the purpose of affecting climage change would be completely reckless at best given that the proper quantification of aerosols produces some of the highest uncertainty within climate models. http://www.nature.com/scitable/knowledge/library/aerosols-and-their-relation-to-global-climate-102215345
Gives new meaning to the phrase "spray and pray". It's very hard to believe this would be a scientifically-backed practice.

Weather manipulation via cloud seeding isn't really a secret either, but the purpose of that practice is to induce changes in local weather and would likely have negligible effects on global climate.

I couldn't find one credible source that verified this so-called admission by the UN or Gates, and that article in the OP lost any hint of credibility once the climate change denialism popped up. Sounds like the whole idea still belongs in the crazy pile.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-04-22 01:33:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I like the term geo-engineering as it sounds scientific and ultimately encompasses both climate change and weather manipulation.
By Jetackuu 2014-04-22 01:37:31
Link | Quote | Reply

We could probably control weather as a whole by manipulating the earth's magnetic field, but I'm pretty sure that wouldn't end well, and would be something like "The Core"
[+]
 Lakshmi.Saevel
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2014-04-22 05:41:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said: »

When most people say "Global Warming" they are referring to the politically motivated AGW theory that stats an increase in atmospheric CO2 levels results in additional water vapor in the atmosphere which results in a further increase in average global temperatures.

The properties of CO2 itself is very well known, it absorbs and remits radiation in a very specific wavelength and is transparent to the rest.

In the 15u range CO2 competes with H2O for it's green house effect, outside of that H2O dominates all other ranges to the tune of 95%+. Those cause's CO2 to experience a logarithmic temperature increase where you need to double each increment to get the same effect. The result is that the bands that CO2 is absorbent on have already been saturated at under 300ppm. Doubling the atmospheric CO2 won't result in a temperate increase as you can't get more energy out then was put in by the sun, and CO2 can only absorb and remit radiation on specific bands, all you get is a lowering of the CO2 ceiling and a localized increase in temperature (urban heat island effect). This is all well understood physics. In order for CO2 to directly heat the atmosphere anymore then it already is, you'd have to violate thermodynamics and create energy in the atmosphere, or you'd have to have CO2 remit on wavelength's that it's transparent at.

In order for AGW theory to work you need to create an atmospheric forcing effect where higher CO2 density forces more H2O vapor out of the Oceans and into the atmosphere. That additional H2O vapor would then cause an increased global greenhouse effect. This theory got big time traction until one minor discovery was made, that cloud formations in different parts of the atmosphere do different things. Prior to this AGW theorists used a singular total H2O density term for their models, and so any observed increase in H2O would signal an increase in greenhouse effect. Now we know that cloud formations in the upper atmosphere end up lowering global temperature by reflecting sunlight away from the surface while clouds in the lower atmosphere increase the global temperature by doing the opposite. What we get is a system that auto-corrects, which fits perfectly with the multi-million year history's of global temperature and global CO2 levels. Global CO2 levels have been 3000ppm in our distant past, during the time of the greatest biodiversity our planet has ever experienced. And it would also explain the 17+ years of absolutely no "global warming" aka "global pause" that we've experienced lately, even though CO2 levels keep going up and we've long since past the "point of no return / catastrophic effects".

I'm an environmental conversationalist, I like forests, rivers and wildlife. Hell I probably a better woodsman then all the "green" posters here, having essentially grown up in a giant forest surrounded by mountains. I'm also a pragmatist rather then an idealist and stay away from "crusade" activism. What's pissed me off the most about the AGW movement is the stupid politics diverting funds from environmental conservationism into the coffers of AGW-proponents.

:Note:
There is a very small warming effect that happens between 200 and 400ppm CO2 due to the atmospheric density being lower in the upper atmosphere. It's the result of there being less chance of striking another CO2 molecule above you at low densities. Once you crest ~400ppm you've lowered the CO2 ceiling enough that it no longer matters and, statistically, your reabsorbing all emitted IR in the 15um and 7um range. A small portion will always get out due, but that portion is too small to even be measurable.
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-04-22 12:52:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Seriously, you posted that nonsense in another thread? There is no CO2 saturation, there is no violation of thermodynamics, there is no global pause, and the multitude of climate feedbacks have not been shown to be auto-correcting. Hard refutation in the link if anyone is interested.
[+]
By Darkalenia 2014-04-22 12:54:13
Link | Quote | Reply

The guy in the video (at least on the video thumbnail) looks like that crazy guy who flew a jet into the alien ship in the movie Independence Day.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-04-22 13:04:33
Link | Quote | Reply

You should see the videos that didn't make the cut. I'm not even sure if I watched the whole thing, lol.
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2014-04-22 13:11:57
Link | Quote | Reply

All you need are eyes and the ability to see the sky to know chem trails are real....
First Page 2