Justin Beiber Deportation!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Justin Beiber Deportation!
Justin Beiber Deportation!
 Alexander.Carrelo
Server: Alexander
Game: FFXI
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2014-04-20 15:06:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Onorgul said: »
Alexander.Carrelo said: »
I actually feel very sorry for J Biebs. His life is seriously
(albeit willfully) *** up and there is no going back even if he does somehow come to regret becoming the most conspicuous dbag on Earth.
Eh... I wouldn't say his life is *** forever. For one, he's richer than most of us will ever dream of being. For another, though, about 95% of what he's done is literally the same ***every 19-year-old boy does, just without the national media exposure (though, speaking of exposure, I don't know many boys who played a song naked for their grandmother, either). In all likelihood, he'll be fine.

idk, child stars have a way of fizzling out and falling hard.

It's something of an informed consent issue imo--every adult who pursues celebrity status (hopefully) understands that renown has another, less appealing side. They're prepared for that and it still manages to crush some of them. Someone who becomes famous as a child likely doesn't understand the implications at all, lessening their chances of making it through to adulthood as reasonably well-adjusted human beings. <__<
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-04-20 15:08:06
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Shiva.Onorgul
Server: Shiva
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2014-04-20 15:12:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Carrelo said: »
idk, child stars have a way of fizzling out and falling hard.

It's something of an informed consent issue imo--every adult who pursues celebrity status (hopefully) understands that renown has another, less appealing side. They're prepared for that and it still manages to crush some of them. Someone who becomes famous as a child likely doesn't understand the implications at all, lessening their chances of making it through to adulthood as a reasonably well-adjusted human being. <__<
They really don't. More to the point, the current crop of "Disney" stars (Bieber isn't actually a part of Disney but is closely associated with the whole group) have actually been doing fairly well, implying that some serious kinks in the system have been ironed out. Miley Cyrus is just trying to boost record sales, Bieber is every teenage boy that ever existed, and the remainder are pretty tame. Hell, Dylan Sprouse got very explicit selfies leaked and simply owned up to it and moved on, which killed all the TMZ fake-outrage.

Also, most rich people end up flaming out. I fail to feel much sympathy for them. The only thing worse is listening to Jay-Z, one of the most successful and richest entertainers on the planet, whining about how hard his life is. But, yeah, if you really read the headlines, we have been having fewer celebrity burnouts than ever as I think the message has finally gotten through to them.

That or they just don't want to show up on a future episode of South Park. I seriously think that's a deterrent these days.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Jysthea
Server: Carbuncle
user: Jysthea
By Carbuncle.Jysthea 2014-04-20 15:21:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Camiie said: »

Beiber doesn't need to die. He just needs to hit rock bottom and discover the concept of humility.

I have to disagree, respectfully, I really do wish death upon this one. I realize that's harsh, but there it is.

I'm just sick and tired of threads like these, and worse. Why can't he just #paulwalker, so we can be done with it.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2014-04-20 15:34:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Why stop with Beiber, Jysthea? Go ahead and wish dead every other person more successful than you, lol.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-04-20 15:48:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't wish him dead but if he were to die I would certainly be among those posting jokes.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-04-20 15:50:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Rucks said: »
Really America... have you NOTHING better to do with your time?
Here's a good story, that didn't make the cut: Cocaine shows up in court, judge delighted

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2014-04-20 16:20:59
Link | Quote | Reply

So much hate in those comments, Americans are truly angry, jealous people.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Jysthea
Server: Carbuncle
user: Jysthea
By Carbuncle.Jysthea 2014-04-20 17:06:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai said: »
Why stop with Beiber, Jysthea? Go ahead and wish dead every other person more successful than you, lol.

Got nothing to do with success, I think celebrities and sports stars etc all make entirely too much money for what they do, but ain't jelly.

It's just the sheer amount of douchebaggery from him, well lil' wayne too, love to see him dead too, but not stressin' it.

It'd be a better world if people would stop giving them attention, is really what it comes down to. Let them do whatever the *** they want, just stop telling us about it.

Then no one will care, and they'll stop doing it.

Trust me, if I got paid as much money as him, to be as big of a douchebag as he is, I PROMISE you, that there would be SERIOUS thoughts of having to deport me as well.
 Bismarck.Marmite
Server: Bismarck
user: innit
By Bismarck.Marmite 2014-04-20 17:16:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't deport the ***, you ***, that's just infliction on other countries, we hate the *** just as much as anyone else! We don't want him, castration or a simple headshot is sufficient.

/endthread
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-04-20 23:30:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Best thread of the day!
 Asura.Backstab
Server: Asura
user: backstab
By Asura.Backstab 2014-04-21 04:07:13
Link | Quote | Reply

i must say that i dont like his music and his taste of drugs and some aspects of the way he lives his life but i really ask myself whats wrong with everyone hating the kid, would there be so much hate going on if he wasnt as rich as he is or better looking then the most of you that *** around about him?

What is it that he has done wrong except make bad music?
speeding drunk and on drugs with a car? well its not the smartest thing to do but i am sure most of humanity that drinks and drives has done both together occasionally, and anyone that has driven such a car should know that it can be hard not speeding.

well what else has he done? been a *** to his GF... well thats not the gentleman thing to do but it can happen and 90% of the husbands/boyfriends are it at some point.

i cant think of much else he did wrong except maybe him being a arrogant *** or w/e but again a big part of humanity is that, maybe i think differently about what he does cause i aint much older then he is but i think most of you that wish him death or w/e due to w/e reason are not better and should invest more of your life achieving something and enjoying life then being butthurt at other people.
 Leviathan.Andret
user: Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2014-04-21 11:48:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh my, US greatest system is the immigration system?