Train Cunductor Kicks Man In The Head

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Train Cunductor kicks man in the head
Train Cunductor kicks man in the head
 Siren.Kuz
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2014-04-17 15:49:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I take the trains EVERY DAY into the city for work.
Between the pushy ***
The people who literally stand within a FOOT of the track waiting for the train
The ones who poke their heads onto the track to see the next train coming
The ones who run across the track when the gates come down just to make the train
The ones crossing the road to get the train while texting or reading a book/iPad
The ones who stand in the doorway the SECOND they get on while 30+ people try to push past them to actually get IN the train
The ones who walk across the track, near trains or anywhere within RANGE of a moving train with HEADPHONES on
The ones who chatter and talk and talk and talk while in the “Quiet Commute” car of the train
The ones who walk slowly in front of everyone while reading a paper, a kindle, an iPad, or texting
And the ones who insist on bringing their bicycles onto the trains during rush hour when it clearly states you can not
And even more I just don’t have time to mention…

Trust me… I want to kick sooooo many *** idiots in the head…

Good for the conductor. That guy deserved a good swift kick.

EDIT: For the lulz

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Shiva.Onorgul
Server: Shiva
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2014-04-17 15:55:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Just throwing in my support for kicking stupid *** taking selfies. When your arrogance has gotten so huge that it is eating itself and you need to be literally kicked in the head to stop from standing in front of a train, that's a damned sign.

That said, I swear that South Park predicted this with their episode "Faith Hilling" a couple years ago.

And if he was hit at 17 MPH by someone's foot, that's a LOT less force then if I slam into them going 25 MPH on my bicycle. Doesn't stop the average HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE 19 y/o college student or ghetto denizen walking blindly into traffic in front of me as I scream obscenities and swerve to protect my bike and myself. Just once I want to break one of these idiots' faces in hopes of making a point.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-04-17 15:56:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought somebody else was holding the camera, how does that constitute as a "selfie" ?

Nvm, guess not.
 Fenrir.Atheryn
Server: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2014-04-17 15:58:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kuz said: »

It wasn't even really a kick, it was just a foot-nudge powered by train.
[+]
 Siren.Kuz
Server: Siren
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2014-04-17 16:33:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Atheryn said: »
Siren.Kuz said: »

It wasn't even really a kick, it was just a foot-nudge powered by train.

Good for the conductor. That guy deserved a locomotive-powered-foot-nudge to the face.
fixed it
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-04-17 16:59:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
Odin.Jassik said: »
the conductor very well could have caused him to be hit by the train. the conductor needs to be charged criminally and the dumbass should be charged as well.
Is there a crime about standing too close to the tracks?

I imagine there is a crime about trying to cross the tracks when a train is coming (or train hoping (climbing on and jumping from a moving train)), but standing too close?

The action was rather stupid, imo.

I don't know if it's actually against the law in Peru to stand that close to a train, but taking selfie's should be against the law internationally.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-04-17 17:06:01
Link | Quote | Reply

the conductor very well could have caused him to be hit by the train. the conductor needs to be charged criminally and the dumbass should be charged as well.

I imagine there is a crime about trying to cross the tracks when a train is coming (or train hoping (climbing on and jumping from a moving train)), but standing too close?

I don't know if it's actually against the law in Peru to stand that close to a train, but taking selfie's should be against the law internationally.
fair enough :P

I think the guy was a moron, but I don't necessarily think that he deserves the be punished anymore than he already has for being such a moron.
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-04-17 17:11:58
Link | Quote | Reply

fair enough :P

I think the guy was a moron, but I don't necessarily think that he deserves the be punished anymore than he already has for being such a moron.

Maybe not, I bet he has one hell of a headache and will think twice before taking a selfie in front of a moving train again, lol.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Skulloneix
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Skulloneix 2014-04-17 17:13:13
Link | Quote | Reply

The slow motion pictures are ALMOST as good as watching the Uppercut of Justice from The Bus Driver on that girl, that I think wasn't paying the fare.
 Shiva.Siral
user: Siral
By Shiva.Siral 2014-04-17 21:04:13
Link | Quote | Reply

The train operator risked breaking his leg while putting it in between of the hard metallic edge and kid's head in order to prevent him from getting impaled by it.
 Shiva.Onorgul
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2014-04-17 21:22:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Can we please stop trying to hide this conductor's act of selfless compassion on behalf of people the world over by suggesting that he was trying to save the life of and risking his own health for a complete douchecanoe? Praise him for kicking a jackass in the head; that's enough.
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Padisharcreel 2014-04-17 22:27:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I can testify as a train conductor that seeing someone standing that close to the tracks is a unique feeling. The whole time you're approaching them you're blasting the whistle like hell and praying that they don't die... then as soon as they're safe all you want to do is stop the train and go kill them.

The guy nearly won himself a darwin award and the conductor saved him from it in a way that I can guarantee was most satisfying. Trains can't swerve to miss anything, nor can they stop on a dime. Glad the guy survived, but he got way less than he deserved for the stress he caused the men operating that locomotive.

Kudos to this conductor... he's my hero.