Bundy Ranch, Militia OTW.

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Bundy Ranch, Militia OTW.
Bundy Ranch, Militia OTW.
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-04-14 15:42:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, your Honor. I kicked an officer because of freedoms, big government, and such as.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-04-14 15:50:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Bismarck.Ramyrez said: »
Valefor.Applebottoms said: »
Bismarck.Ramyrez said: »
Valefor.Applebottoms said: »
Isn't it a felony to try to harm one / complete the act of harming one anyways? Like in they are considered an officer of the law as well?
It varies by jurisdiction but it is more common than not that this is the case.
That's what I thought, wasn't sure is it was on a Nationwide or State level for those laws.

I can only assume this is the case on a Federal level that attacking a service dog is persecuted and treated nearly - if not completely - equal to attacking a federal agent.
Unless its a complete overreach of federal powers. Then the situation just up and disappears and the Feds just go away, like they did today...
Nope. You can't assualt an officer of the law without severe reprecussions unless you are defending yourself in which case you've just made your nut and your tax dollars will be going to pay for that guy's retirement.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-04-14 18:41:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Obama can use his pen and his phone to put some sanctions on bundy...

and be all "can't you guys sort any thing out on your own! ?"
 Shiva.Onorgul
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2014-04-14 18:45:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Obama can't own a cell phone while President, I'm pretty sure. Giving up his Blackberry practically required half the Secret Service to wrestle him to the ground.

I presume that ends after leaving office? Anyone know if Dubya has a cell phone again? In spite of appearances, he was fairly fond of his tech, too, but it hadn't quite reached the pocket-computer stage by 2000.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-04-14 18:53:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Obama has a cell phone but its super special, high-technical, safe-for-work holographic Blackberry. IIRC they were looking for a new device for our eternal overlord. Probably something not running on primitive Blackberry technology.

Apple or Android though. I think Obama is more an Apple type. You know, with the whole obsession with overpriced, incompetent control and one-stop shop for demonic government healthcare guised as being good for us common rabble. I have it on good authority that Michelle makes sure that he's got a health app that runs on the tears of fat Americans though.

Then again the palace guards Secret Service are too busy doing blow and bedding hookers to make sure the President isn't playing Candy Crush when he's supposed to be negotiating some peace between us and comrade Putin. That last block of jelly isn't worth outright war with Russia, Obama!

What were we talking about again?
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-04-14 18:54:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Sparth, you just won the internets.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-04-14 19:00:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Did anyone else notice in the video, that all the protesters had those made in China iPhones?
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-04-14 19:04:47
Link | Quote | Reply

The gov. Forces backed off because Krizz told them to chill
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-04-14 19:05:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Did anyone else notice in the video, that all the protesters had those made in China iPhones?

I only buy technology made in America because if it ain't American, it ain't worth talking about. USA, USA, USA. Chanting is so tiring... I need a large Slurpee.

That being said I only have an old toaster and an alarm clock with a bald eagles wings as hands at home. Because America. I am posting from a semen encrusted computer at the local library.

This old guy keeps smiling at me then looks back at his screen. Weird.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2014-04-14 23:54:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Even though certain people don't give a *** about this, here is a vid for the people that do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFiosLqjoQQ
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-04-15 00:06:45
Link | Quote | Reply

You're right. No one gives a *** because that lie is easily debunked. The people interested in that link wouldn't know a fact if one was mailed to them.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2014-04-15 00:09:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
You're right. No one gives a *** because that lie is easily debunked. The people interested in that link wouldn't know a fact if one was mailed to them.

debunk it.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-04-15 00:10:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I did already.
By Altimaomega 2014-04-15 00:12:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I did already.

glad your on top of things.
 Shiva.Viciousss
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-04-15 00:14:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Its not that hard, at the 7:15 mark he says using a federal agency to seize cattle and intimidate Bundy is "all kinds of illegal." Straight up fiction, the federal agency has a completely valid court order (that we have posted several times, and even bolded the important parts) granting them permission to seize all of the cattle trespassing on their federal lands. Nothing the BLM has done is illegal, that cattle roundup was backed by the law. The law trumps that guys video.
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-04-15 00:16:14
Link | Quote | Reply

So Harry Reid is *** Cheyney's liberal alter-ego... why does that mean Bundy isn't bound to the same laws as everyone else?

Edit: Richard got caught by the censor, but I think it fits him, so I left it. :)
[+]
By Altimaomega 2014-04-15 00:16:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Its not that hard, at the 7:15 mark he says using a federal agency to seize cattle and intimidate Bundy is "all kinds of illegal." Straight up fiction, the federal agency has a completely valid court order (that we have posted several times, and even bolded the important parts) granting them permission to seize all of the cattle trespassing on their federal lands. Nothing the BLM has done is illegal, that cattle roundup was backed by the law. The law trumps that guys video.

Didnt post it for sheep like you.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-04-15 00:17:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Altimaomega said: »

Awwww...too bad your intentions don't mean ***.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-04-15 00:18:10
Link | Quote | Reply

This is why I believe that the gene pool should have a lifeguard.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2014-04-15 00:20:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Awwww...too bad your intentions don't mean ***.

lol and yours do..
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
Server: Bismarck
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-04-15 00:21:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
This is why I believe that the gene pool should have a lifeguard.
I believe it does have a life guard - old and decrepit he may be. Tried to save everyone from themselves, but there were too many people wallowing in their own ignorance and utter ***.

Now he's known as Nikolce, rather surly now.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-04-15 00:24:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, now that we have debunked that video with absolute ease, anything else?
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-04-15 00:24:21
Link | Quote | Reply

debunk it.
he did already:

There are no facts regarding that rumor. The proposed site of the energy farm, where they will be harvesting all that solar wind (lol), is no where close to the Bundy ranch. Bundy supporters are just throwing whatever ***at the wall they can hoping it will stick since they have no legal leg to stand on and they know any mention of the Reids gets all of rural Nevada super frothy.

I'm feeling generous today so...

Here be a map of Clark County:

Bundy's ranch is located in Bunkerville (NE corner) while the proposed solar plant area is near Laughlin (southernmost tip) just NE of Vegas according to this map.

And they weren't sending people in to collect taxes. The BLM was capturing cattle that have been illegally trespassing on public lands for the past 20 years and nothing more. Law enforcement were brought in due to the protesters and dipshit militias who were holding up traffic and threatening federal employees. They had nothing to do with the cattle round up.

ITT, people who decry mooching off the government support a man who is blatantly mooching off the government.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-04-15 09:32:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, now that we have debunked that video with absolute ease, anything else?
Delusional...
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-04-15 09:38:32
Link | Quote | Reply

That's because our mailboxes are incinerators. /nods like it makes sense

You know, like in case of a ricin attack...or coupons.

you can never be too careful...

but I won't click the link either...I fell for that ONCE, galka mayo, you won't trick me again so easily.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-04-15 10:02:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Reading this thread:

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-04-25 02:39:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Everyone's favorite welfare king, Cliven Bundy, recently took advantage of his captive audience to hold court and deliver his delightful musings on a variety of hot-button issues. Naturally, hilarity ensued:

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/04/24/video-of-rancher-cliven-bundys-remarks-on-race/
Quote:
“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas, “and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids — and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch — they didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for their kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for their young girls to do.

“And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he asked. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”
It should be noted that Bundy held his little pow wow on his own accord (and has promised future installments!). No "gotcha" media excuses here.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ihina
Server: Bismarck
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2014-04-25 02:43:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I kinda hate the fact that some people are acting surprised over this.

Next, people are going to be amazed that he listens to Rush Limbaugh
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-04-25 04:50:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Everyone's favorite welfare king, Cliven Bundy, recently took advantage of his captive audience to hold court and deliver his delightful musings on a variety of hot-button issues. Naturally, hilarity ensued:

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/04/24/video-of-rancher-cliven-bundys-remarks-on-race/
Quote:
“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas, “and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids — and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch — they didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for their kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for their young girls to do.

“And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he asked. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”
It should be noted that Bundy held his little pow wow on his own accord (and has promised future installments!). No "gotcha" media excuses here.
Rick Perry's reasoning still holds strong after this came out. Go figure, lol.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-04-25 05:37:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay, so the man is nuts. I don't see what that has to do with the original argument, but he's now become even more of a media freak show. I don't necessarily side with him, but I do think it'd be stupid to say he's wrong on the land issue solely because he's a racist. I guess we'll see where the media takes it from here, though.
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12