First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-04-18 15:53:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
I didn't gloss over it, Putin just isn't worth addressing, he is a diva, and he is delusional.

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Difference of opinion then on all parts. That's Nazi like behavior from the 'right sector.'

A lot of Russians have Ukrainian family and vice versa. A lot of Ukrainians work in Russia. So it's a little more complicated than closing borders. I myself found out I had a smidgen of Ukrainian in me, and distant cousins I never knew of there.

Family will still be there when the crisis is resolved. Until then, too bad.
Like I said mind your own business in matters you not only know nothing about, but do not care about as obvious by your comment.

The crisis is the west needs to shut the *** up and mind its own business, period.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-04-18 15:55:27
Link | Quote | Reply

And stop sending CIA agents there to cause trouble.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-04-18 15:57:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Jassik said: »
There is nothing wrong with closing your borders during a crisis, especially to the country that has had a part in causing the crisis.
Difference of opinion then on all parts. That's Nazi like behavior from the 'right sector.'

A lot of Russians have Ukrainian family and vice versa. A lot of Ukrainians work in Russia. So it's a little more complicated than closing borders. I myself found out I had a smidgen of Ukrainian in me, and distant cousins I never knew of there.

So, it China invaded and annexed Primorsky, you would oppose enhanced border security for Chinese people entering Russia?
China does not do things like that, especially against Russia. They made peace a long time ago. China is a very neutral country, with the exception of Taiwan and some resentment towards Japan. Can't blame them.

It's called a hypothetical for a reason. Would you care to actually answer the question instead of sidestepping it?
Hypothetical warmongering is not something I will take part in.

1. A hypothetical question addressed at your attacking Ukraine's current border policies. Please explain how my question has ANY relation to "warmongering".

2. Hawaii was annexed at the behest of American business moguls fearing the tariffs that an independent Hawaiian republic would cause to their whaling and sugar cane plantations there. After they had removed the rightful queen of the islands and sowed unrest among the natives against their own monarchy, the president refused to annex Hawaii and it was another 5 years before a different president finally did. Pretty fitting analogy of the way Chrimea was annexed by Russia.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-04-18 16:02:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't gloss over it, Putin just isn't worth addressing, he is a diva, and he is delusional.

Like I said mind your own business in matters you not only know nothing about, but do not care about as obvious by your comment.

The crisis is the west needs to shut the *** up and mind its own business, period.

No thanks, anything else?
By Jetackuu 2014-04-18 16:04:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I say we just bring back imperialism and be done with it.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-04-18 16:05:17
Link | Quote | Reply

1. A hypothetical question addressed at your attacking Ukraine's current border policies. Please explain how my question has ANY relation to "warmongering".

2. Hawaii was annexed at the behest of American business moguls fearing the tariffs that an independent Hawaiian republic would cause to their whaling and sugar cane plantations there. After they had removed the rightful queen of the islands and sowed unrest among the natives against their own monarchy, the president refused to annex Hawaii and it was another 5 years before a different president finally did. Pretty fitting analogy of the way Chrimea was annexed by Russia.
Your #2 is correct.

A parallel situation to Ukraine's border policy's would be at best how the Jews were treated in Germany during the The Night of the Long Knives (1934).
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-04-18 16:06:49
Link | Quote | Reply

So it's ok for Russia to send agents in to cause chaos, but not the CIA? Hmm.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-04-18 16:07:05
Link | Quote | Reply

No thanks, anything else?
And that's why most of world hates the U.S.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2014-04-18 16:09:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Your #2 is correct.

A parallel situation to Ukraine's border policy's would be at best how the Jews were treated in Germany during the The Night of the Long Knives (1934).

Except they were citizens, not foreign nationals of the country that just invaded them. False equivalency, nososti parroting, DRK level evasion skill...
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-04-18 16:10:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I almost want to put together a drk evasion set now!
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-04-18 16:11:00
Link | Quote | Reply

calm down Seha
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-04-18 16:11:21
Link | Quote | Reply

That still leaves room to sink to ranger evasion skill right?
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-04-18 16:11:33
Link | Quote | Reply

For the last time, they didn't.

Crimea naval base always had troops there (25,000). Eastern Ukraine was done by the people living there, thinking perhaps they would get support if needed. As it turns out, Putin still has not sent any agents or troops there. He can if he thinks the situation will escalate into a full blown civil war. And that's what all sides are trying to prevent.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2014-04-18 16:13:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Crimea naval base always had troops there (25,000). Eastern Ukraine was done by the people living there, thinking perhaps they would get support if needed. As it turns out, Putin still has not sent any agents or troops there. He can if he thinks the situation will escalate into a full blown civil war. And that's what all sides are trying to prevent.

Linky
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-04-18 16:16:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Say it as much as you want, you constantly contradict what the Kremlin is saying, what's the big deal if you contradict Putin?
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-04-18 16:20:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Your #2 is correct.

Except they were citizens, not foreign nationals of the country that just invaded them. False equivalency, nososti parroting, DRK level evasion skill...
A lot of them [jews] migrated there between 1880 to 1920 from Russia. Just like Russians have been living in Ukraine for decades.

No foreign nationals of a country that just invaded them on either account.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2014-04-18 16:22:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Your #2 is correct.

A lot of them [jews] migrated there between 1880 to 1920 from Russia. Just like Russians have been living in Ukraine for decades.

If they hold a Russian passport and not a Ukrainian passport, they are foreign nationals and are subject to ANY restrictions Ukraine imposes. And there is nothing unreasonable about barring access to people from a country that just invaded you.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-04-18 16:27:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Say it as much as you want, you constantly contradict what the Kremlin is saying, what's the big deal if you contradict Putin?
Oh you're talking about those masked men, with no insignia thing. That was kind of like everyone knew they were Russian troops, but now the official word has came out.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-04-18 16:29:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Your #2 is correct.

If they hold a Russian passport and not a Ukrainian passport, they are foreign nationals and are subject to ANY restrictions Ukraine imposes. And there is nothing unreasonable about barring access to people from a country that just invaded you.
I see you point to an extent here. I mean technically they used to be like how the U.S. and Canada was, where you didn't need a passport. So yeah if the coup-imposed government felt threaten, sure, in their minds.
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2014-04-18 16:30:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
I almost want to put together a drk evasion set now!

i used to have one back in the day'
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-04-18 16:31:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Everyone seems to forget how brutal this so called new government was since December's 'protests'. That has completely left people's mind in the west.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2014-04-18 16:33:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Your #2 is correct.

I see you point to an extent here. I mean technically they used to be like how the U.S. and Canada was, where you didn't need a passport. So yeah if the coup-imposed government felt threaten, sure, in their minds.

Uh... They were INVADED... the internal politics of Ukraine don't justify the actions taken by Russia, and it's laughable to decry that their citizens are inconvenienced as a result.

Everyone seems to forget how brutal this so called new government was since December's 'protests'. That has completely left people's mind in the west.

I haven't, a friend of mine died in those riots.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-04-18 16:36:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't forgotten it, but does it justify Russia breaking a treaty and invading the ukraine? Nope.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-04-18 16:45:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't forgotten it, but does it justify Russia breaking a treaty and invading the ukraine? Nope.
An invasion would require an invading force. Unless you want to call it a political invasion of sorts using stationed troops as protection to make sure no blood was spilled.

Then why would you support those people who got him killed?

Unless you think Russia was involved back then too somehow?
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2014-04-18 16:47:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Then why would you support those people who got him killed?

Unless you think Russia was involved back then too somehow?

I don't remember ever saying I supported Kiev, I don't see how opposing invasion or understanding reasonable border policies implies that.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-04-18 16:50:22
Link | Quote | Reply

All sides are trying to prevent an opposing invasion.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-04-18 16:50:47
Link | Quote | Reply

That's the whole point of the Geneva talks.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-04-18 17:01:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Now it's just of matter of trying to restore some trust to get everyone to calm down and prevent an actual invasion from NATO or Russia. All the rhetoric from Kiev and the U.S. is counterproductive.

Nobody wants Ukraine to be split up, but the new government is instigating the situation by all the banning of anything Russian. And John McCain is looking for an excuse to go to war with anyone wherever he goes.

What good does having Ukraine or large portions of it in the Russian Federation provide? Nothing. It does no one any good.

That's why they want federalization within the Ukraine of these self proclaimed territories. So each territory is self governing, but still remains within the Ukraine borders.

That seems to be an answer everyone can agree on, it's just of matter of trust now to make it happen.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-04-18 17:05:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you insinuating that anything Russia has done is productive? They are the reason we are in this situation.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-04-18 17:10:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I do agree that McCain, Graham and the rest of the warmongering republicans are idiots and have no idea what they are saying in regards to any foreign policy matter, but the fact is they have not been relevant in a while, Obama just ignores them, as does the rest of America.
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21