Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Bravely Default: Flying Fairy
Bravely Default: Flying Fairy
First Page 2 3 ... 26 27 28 ... 30 31 32
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2014-03-13 13:16:54
Link | Quote | Reply

They said that they want to produce a new Bravely Defualt every year. It's going to be glorious. Hopefully they won't make the 2nd half of mind numbingly tidous repetition into a tradition or staple of the series lol.

I wonder though. Bravely Second makes sense for a title since Bravely Second is already a command in the game as was Brave/Default for Bravely Default. I wonder what Bravely Third will be. Maybe being able to use Brave turns during Bravely Second without consuming SP equal to the number of turns you Braved? Which would be broken as hell lol.
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2014-03-14 21:10:56
Link | Quote | Reply

New Nemesis out today from SE for "Pi day"

"Cutie Pi" oh SE you so clever~

Not too bad of a boss. Can Rob Blind them for 2x Heart Rings and 2x Blood Swords if you want to.
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2014-03-14 21:12:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Just picked this up, figured out how to add my friend list and got 22 people added for summoning. Is there any way to get them as villagers or is it only through streetpass for that?
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-03-14 21:27:22
Link | Quote | Reply

'Update Data" from the save menu.
By Grumpy Cat 2014-03-14 21:35:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
'Update Data" from the save menu.

Hmmm, this added 3 people. Somehow my GF got 7... wtf?!
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-03-14 21:53:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Oops, those are net invites. Nevermind!

Can do that once per day to get some villagers if you don't Streetpass.
By Grumpy Cat 2014-03-14 22:06:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Oops, those are net invites. Nevermind!

Can do that once per day to get some villagers if you don't Streetpass.

Ah ok! As long as I am not stuck with 3-5 I am happy. Thank you so much!
Server: Ultros
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2014-03-14 22:33:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Finished both the true ending and the normal endings
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2014-03-15 08:36:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Spoiler for true ending secret movie hidden things.
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-03-17 08:02:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie said: »
Spoiler for true ending secret movie hidden things.
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-03-21 09:26:34
Link | Quote | Reply

If anyone has the Nemesis Belphegor, mind sending it? I need to learn Firaja. >.>
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
Server: Sylph
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2014-04-05 08:18:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm assuming not, but does anyone know if the part at 3:30 has a full version (since this song is a bunch of other songs))

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Asura.Natenn
Server: Asura
user: Naten
By Asura.Natenn 2014-04-11 02:39:16
Link | Quote | Reply

i cant bring myself to finish this game @@ i stopped weeks ago after i started grinding in ch.5...
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-04-11 05:14:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Same. The game seemed to lose all momentum at that point.
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2014-04-11 05:27:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I felt the same way. Everyone did. But the true ending is so satisfying that it makes it all worth it. You truly get a sense of accomplishment once it's all said and done. It goes much faster since you know your way through the Towers now. Turn encounters off, x4 Speed, and just power through it. You'll thank me when you do. If you feel it's becoming too mundane and monotonous just stop there and save it for the next day. You can do chapters in less than an hour. So essentially you are more than 75% done with the game.
 Valefor.Artemys
Server: Valefor
user: Artemys
By Valefor.Artemys 2014-04-11 08:25:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Funny thing is:

But yea, I haven't touched the game again since I beat it xD
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2014-04-11 17:07:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I just update data daily for Nemesis bosses for Unearthly Buns to max out characters. Just 5 minutes out of my day for perfect characters with 99,999 hp/mp 99 in all stats. Takes a crap ton of them only have 1 character who's somewhat close with 88 in all stats.
By Darkalenia 2014-04-19 17:31:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Just got this game, any tips for a new player? :D
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-04-19 17:32:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Be prepared for awesome entertainment.
[+]
By Grumpy Cat 2014-04-19 17:33:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Darkalenia said: »

Pimp out your village and never turn your DS off.
[+]
By Darkalenia 2014-04-19 17:59:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Grumpy Cat said: »

Pimp out your village and never turn your DS off.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'll figure ***out.
By Darkalenia 2014-04-20 13:56:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Just unlocked Black Mage!

This game is amazing, why didnt I get it before... ><
By Darkalenia 2014-04-20 20:45:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone still play? Looking for friends to add for Abilinks! I dont care if your OP as hell xD
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
user: Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2014-04-20 22:27:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone still play? Looking for friends to add for Abilinks! I dont care if your OP as hell xD

trying to DL resident evil revelations atm might take 30 or so mins then i can post my friend code.
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
user: Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2014-04-20 23:25:32
Link | Quote | Reply

ok here it is xD FC: 1177-7507-7308

whats yours?
By Jetackuu 2014-04-20 23:34:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I finally opened my copy today and put it in, but hadn't started playing yet, probably won't tonight, it's a bit late.
By Darkalenia 2014-04-22 10:51:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Gencay said: »

ok here it is xD FC: 1177-7507-7308

whats yours?

1134-8251-6528 :D

Sorry for late reply, work... ><
[+]
 Bismarck.Ariyon
Server: Bismarck
user: Ariyon
By Bismarck.Ariyon 2014-04-22 15:14:23
Link | Quote | Reply

- Go after every blue ! that appears on your map, they represent optional quests for new jobs. A couple of the quests will start but be unavailable until you've progressed a bit further in the game. (Pirate is the only one I can think of right now, but I'm sure there was at least one more.)
- Update your data every day so that your net invites get sent out and your village population increases.
- Mastering every job isn't a necessity, especially if you Abilink friends who already have everything mastered. Unless you're a completionist you can probably get away with the jobs you actually want people to use.
- You're obviously free to expand your village however you wish, but I recommend prioritizing the special moves and weapon shops first. The extra effects you can attach to special moves are a big help.

Edit: Try to keep at least one person with the Miscellany abilities so you can Examine new monsters. Having a quick reference to monster weaknesses is always helpful.
By Darkalenia 2014-04-23 11:12:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ariyon said: »
- Go after every blue ! that appears on your map, they represent optional quests for new jobs. A couple of the quests will start but be unavailable until you've progressed a bit further in the game. (Pirate is the only one I can think of right now, but I'm sure there was at least one more.)
- Update your data every day so that your net invites get sent out and your village population increases.
- Mastering every job isn't a necessity, especially if you Abilink friends who already have everything mastered. Unless you're a completionist you can probably get away with the jobs you actually want people to use.
- You're obviously free to expand your village however you wish, but I recommend prioritizing the special moves and weapon shops first. The extra effects you can attach to special moves are a big help.

Edit: Try to keep at least one person with the Miscellany abilities so you can Examine new monsters. Having a quick reference to monster weaknesses is always helpful.

Great tips! Thanks :)

I just got to Ch2, so far I've unlocked Monk, White Mage, Black Mage, Knight, Thief, and Merchant. There's a Blue Quest in Ancheim now, but I cant find the start of it o.O Found it! I had to enter Ancheim at night, and the jobs were Spell Fencer/Time Mage
 Asura.Ivykyori
Server: Asura
user: ivykyori
By Asura.Ivykyori 2014-04-23 12:03:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ariyon said: »

Great tips! Thanks :)

I just got to Ch2, so far I've unlocked Monk, White Mage, Black Mage, Knight, Thief, and Merchant. There's a Blue Quest in Ancheim now, but I cant find the start of it o.O Found it! I had to enter Ancheim at night, and the jobs were Spell Fencer/Time Mage

Spell Fencer is a very interesting job. I put Ringabel on it because ugh I had him on black mage and the MP was a pain to get (and ethers are expensive for how little they heal). Spell Fencer uses MP, but the sword magic lasts 10 turns.

I never really bothered with Time Mage, but I started to use it as a support ability on Agnes (slowga helps a bit).

Fair warning: Red Mage is a cheating ***.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 26 27 28 ... 30 31 32