First Page 2 3 ... 75 76 77 ... 181 182 183
 Asura.Vafruvant
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2015-08-19 17:27:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq said: »
sets.precast.Cure = set_combine(sets.precast.FC, {body="Jumalik Mail"})
This set should be named sets.precast.FC.Cure
sets.precast.FC['Enhancing Magic'] = set_combine(sets.precast.FC, {waist="Siegel Sash"})
Not sure why this isn't equipping, as your usage is correct. In the same way you used showswaps, if you enter debugmode, it will go a step beyond showswaps and tell you what set is being called, and what gear isn't getting equipped. It could be something as simple as not having it in your inventory, or a rule locking waist, etc.
 Asura.Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2015-08-19 17:28:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Blackroses said: »
Hello,

I'm using Motenten SMN Gearswap, and I need explanations over two function in the gearswap in question :
Code
-- Base duration for ward pacts.
    wards.durations = {
        ['Crimson Howl'] = 60, ['Earthen Armor'] = 60, ['Inferno Howl'] = 60, ['Heavenward Howl'] = 60,
        ['Rolling Thunder'] = 120, ['Fleet Wind'] = 120,
        ['Shining Ruby'] = 180, ['Frost Armor'] = 180, ['Lightning Armor'] = 180, ['Ecliptic Growl'] = 180,
        ['Glittering Ruby'] = 180, ['Hastega'] = 180, ['Noctoshield'] = 180, ['Ecliptic Howl'] = 180,
        ['Dream Shroud'] = 180,
        ['Reraise II'] = 3600
    }
    -- Icons to use when creating the custom timer.
    wards.icons = {
        ['Earthen Armor']   = 'spells/00299.png', -- 00299 for Titan
        ['Shining Ruby']    = 'spells/00043.png', -- 00043 for Protect
        ['Dream Shroud']    = 'spells/00304.png', -- 00304 for Diabolos
        ['Noctoshield']     = 'spells/00106.png', -- 00106 for Phalanx
        ['Inferno Howl']    = 'spells/00298.png', -- 00298 for Ifrit
        ['Hastega']         = 'spells/00358.png', -- 00358 for Hastega
        ['Rolling Thunder'] = 'spells/00104.png', -- 00358 for Enthunder
        ['Frost Armor']     = 'spells/00250.png', -- 00250 for Ice Spikes
        ['Lightning Armor'] = 'spells/00251.png', -- 00251 for Shock Spikes
        ['Reraise II']      = 'spells/00135.png', -- 00135 for Reraise
        ['Fleet Wind']      = 'abilities/00074.png', -- 

First of all, it dosnt seem to pickup the defined timers for the bloodpacts, and secondly, I was wondering if there are any other files or addons I need to use those custpm icons for bloodpacts.

Thanks!
I don't play SMN, so I can't answer this one. I don't want you to feel ignored, but I must defer to others for this.
 Asura.Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2015-08-19 17:30:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Khelek said: »
I've found that gearswap stops me from doing anything for 10 seconds after macro trading a key in abyssea. I assume there is some sort of universal setting somewhere I can change for when you use an item, but I can't seem to find it, nor any info on it. Anyone know how to change this?
This shouldn't ever happen. There is either something bugged out in your GearSwap files or your personal lua. If you upload it to http://www.pastebin.com we can probably help you more.
 Asura.Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2015-08-19 17:31:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Rinuko said: »
Just finished level dnc to 99 and setup Mote's DNC lua.

However it seeems be a problem with using Curing Waltz V for some reason.

http://pastebin.com/fu5kcjSz

I tried to adjust/add it in mote-utility but no change
What exactly defines "seems to be a problem"? Is it not triggering on Waltz V at all, or improperly triggering, or what? You'll have to be more specific in order to get an answer.
 Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq
Guildwork Premium
Server: Carbuncle
user: Imoq
By Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq 2015-08-19 17:53:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vafruvant said: »
sets.precast.Cure = set_combine(sets.precast.FC, {body="Jumalik Mail"})
This set should be named sets.precast.FC.Cure

You are a genius! It worked right after setting the correct name, thank you very much!

sets.precast.FC['Enhancing Magic'] = set_combine(sets.precast.FC, {waist="Siegel Sash"})
Not sure why this isn't equipping, as your usage is correct. In the same way you used showswaps, if you enter debugmode, it will go a step beyond showswaps and tell you what set is being called, and what gear isn't getting equipped. It could be something as simple as not having it in your inventory, or a rule locking waist, etc.

Meh, I must had "derped" or something, now that I re-checked via showswaps I see the waist is being equiped on precast. Sorry for the false alarm, and thanks a lot for the help! This encourages me to look furhter into LUA/GS :)
 Asura.Bryangelos
By Asura.Bryangelos 2015-08-22 19:28:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Over the last couple of months my Geo gearswap randomly glitches. The only thing glitching though is the main weapon, it will just stop swapping. The only way i found to fix it is to reload gearswap, what could the problem be?

*I should also add i get no error messages when this happens, and it has happens at random times during different events.
 Asura.Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2015-08-23 01:55:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bryangelos said: »
Over the last couple of months my Geo gearswap randomly glitches. The only thing glitching though is the main weapon, it will just stop swapping. The only way i found to fix it is to reload gearswap, what could the problem be?

*I should also add i get no error messages when this happens, and it has happens at random times during different events.
Chances are, they're not quite as random as you think. There have been a few times where something like this has happened to me, and it was actually a recurring issue that I just didn't notice.

In an effort to correct the possible error, however, I ask of you a couple things:

1) Are you using Mote's (Kinematics) GEO lua or someone else's?
2) Are you engaged at the times this has occurred or were you idle?
3) Did you double-check spelling in your sets?

In addition to these answers, uploading your file to http://www.pastebin.com and linking it here will help in resolving this issue, as well.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Tarage
Server: Ragnarok
user: Tarage
By Ragnarok.Tarage 2015-08-23 05:28:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there a way to have gear switch on MP percentages? As in, if I'm under 50% MP, use X gear, otherwise use Y?
 Asura.Akamatzu
user: Akamatzu
By Asura.Akamatzu 2015-08-23 05:57:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello

How would I get sets to switch over for specific puppet weaponskills?

I posted my GS on pastebin

http://pastebin.com/8Npcz0NK
[+]
 Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq
Guildwork Premium
Server: Carbuncle
user: Imoq
By Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq 2015-08-23 07:36:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Tarage said: »
Is there a way to have gear switch on MP percentages? As in, if I'm under 50% MP, use X gear, otherwise use Y?

Mote's PLD.lua has this:
Code
function customize_idle_set(idleSet)
    if player.mpp < 51 then
        idleSet = set_combine(idleSet, sets.latent_refresh)
    end
    if state.Buff.Doom then
        idleSet = set_combine(idleSet, sets.buff.Doom)
    end

return idleSet
end

So, yeah, you can get the idea from there :)
[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-08-23 11:13:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there a reason my mule isn't equipping Desert Boots during sandstorms, as in the weather rather than the spell, is it that they are different buffs and I need additional code for it to change into desert boots when sandstorms are up?
Code
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- Setup functions for this job.  Generally should not be modified.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Initialization function for this job file.
function get_sets()
    mote_include_version = 2

-- Load and initialize the include file.
    include('Mote-Include.lua')
	include('organizer-lib')
end

-- Setup vars that are user-independent.  state.Buff vars initialized here will automatically be tracked.
function job_setup()
	state.Buff['Sandstorm'] = buffactive['Sandstorm'] or false
    state.Buff['Afflatus Solace'] = buffactive['Afflatus Solace'] or false
    state.Buff['Afflatus Misery'] = buffactive['Afflatus Misery'] or false
end

-- User setup functions for this job.  Recommend that these be overridden in a sidecar file.

-- Setup vars that are user-dependent.  Can override this function in a sidecar file.
function user_setup()
    state.OffenseMode:options('None', 'Normal')
    state.CastingMode:options('Normal', 'Resistant')
    state.IdleMode:options('Normal', 'PDT')
end

-- Define sets and vars used by this job file.
function init_gear_sets()
    --------------------------------------
    -- Start defining the sets
    -- Start defining the sets
    --------------------------------------

-- Precast Sets

-- Fast cast sets for spells
    sets.precast.FC = {main=gear.FastcastStaff,ammo="Incantor Stone",
        head="Nares Cap",neck="Orison Locket",ear2="Loquacious Earring",
        body="Anhur Robe",hands="Gendewitha Gages",ring1="Weatherspoon Ring",
        back="Swith Cape",waist="Witful Belt",legs="Orvail Pants +1",feet="Regal Pumps"}

sets.precast.FC['Healing Magic'] = set_combine(sets.precast.FC, {legs="Ebers Pantaloons"})

sets.precast.FC.StatusRemoval = sets.precast.FC['Healing Magic']

sets.precast.FC.Cure = set_combine(sets.precast.FC['Healing Magic'], {main="Ababinili +1",sub="Achaq Grip",head="Piety Cap",feet="Cure Clogs",back="Pahtli Cape"})
    sets.precast.FC.Curaga = sets.precast.FC.Cure
    sets.precast.FC.CureSolace = sets.precast.FC.Cure
    -- CureMelee spell map should default back to Healing Magic.

-- Precast sets to enhance JAs
    sets.precast.JA.Benediction = {body="Piety Briault"}

sets.precast.WS['Hexa Strike'] = {ammo="Kalboron Stone",
        head="Theophany Cap +1",neck="Phalaina Locket",ear1="Lifestorm Earring",ear2="Orison Earring",
        body="Theophany Briault +1",hands="Theophany Mitts +1",ring1="Ephedra Ring",ring2="Sirona's Ring",
        back="Refraction Cape",waist="Cascade Belt",legs="Assiduity Pants +1",feet="Theophany Duckbills +1"}

-- Midcast Sets

sets.midcast.FastRecast = {
        head="Nares Cap",ear2="Loquacious Earring",
        body="Anhur Robe",hands="Gendewitha Gages",ring1="Weatherspoon Ring",
        back="Swith Cape",waist="Witful Belt",legs="Orvail Pants +1",feet="Regal Pumps"}

-- Cure sets
    gear.default.obi_waist = "Witful Belt"
    gear.default.obi_back = "Mending Cape"

sets.midcast.CureSolace = {main="Tamaxchi",sub="Genbu's Shield",ammo="Incantor Stone",
        head="Marduk's Tiara +1",neck="Phalaina Locket",ear1="Beatific Earring",ear2="Orison Earring",
        body="Ebers Briault",hands="Theophany Mitts +1",ring1="Ephedra Ring",ring2="Sirona's Ring",
        back="Oretania's Cape",waist="Cascade Belt",legs="Ebers Pantaloons",feet="Piety Duckbills"}

sets.midcast.Cure = {main="Tamaxchi",sub="Genbu's Shield",ammo="Incantor Stone",
        head="Marduk's Tiara +1",neck="Phalaina Locket",ear1="Beatific Earring",ear2="Orison Earring",
        body="Ebers Briault",hands="Theophany Mitts +1",ring1="Ephedra Ring",ring2="Sirona's Ring",
        back="Oretania's Cape",waist="Cascade Belt",legs="Ebers Pantaloons",feet="Piety Duckbills"}

sets.midcast.Curaga = {main="Tamaxchi",sub="Genbu's Shield",ammo="Incantor Stone",

sets.midcast.Cursna = {main="Tamaxchi",sub="Genbu's Shield",
        head="Ebers Cap",neck="Orison Locket",
        body="Ebers Briault",hands="Theophany Mitts +1",ring1="Ephedra Ring",ring2="Ephedra Ring",
        back="Mending Cape",waist="Witful Belt",legs="Theophany Pantaloons +1",feet="Gendewitha Galoshes"}

sets.midcast.StatusRemoval = {
        head="Ebers Cap",legs="Ebers Pantaloons"}

-- 110 total Enhancing Magic Skill; caps even without Light Arts
    sets.midcast['Enhancing Magic'] = {main="Tamaxchi",sub="Genbu's Shield",
        head="Nares Cap",neck="Orison Locket",ear1="Loquacious Earring",
        body="Anhur Robe",hands="Gendewithe Gages",ring1="Weatherspoon Ring",
        back="Mending Cape",waist="Cascade Belt",legs="Piety Pantaloons +1",feet="Orison Duckbills +2"}

sets.midcast.Stoneskin = {
        head="Nares Cape",neck="Orison Locket",ear2="Loquacious Earring",
        body="Anhur Robe",hands="Gendewithe Gages",ring1="Weatherspoon Ring",
        back="Swith Cape",waist="Siegel Sash",legs="Orvail Pants +1",feet="Regal Pumps"}

sets.midcast.Auspice = {feet="Orison Duckbills +2"}

sets.midcast.BarElement = {main="Tamaxchi",sub="Genbu's Shield",
        head="Ebers Cap",neck="Orison Locket",
        body="Ebers Briault",hands="Ebers Mitts",
        back="Mending Cape",waist="Cascade Belt",legs="Piety Pantaloons +1",feet="Orison Duckbills +2"}

sets.midcast.Regen = {main="Bolelabunga",sub="Genbu's Shield",
        head="Marduk's Tiara",
		body="Piety Briault",hands="Ebers Mitts",
        legs="Theophany Pantaloons +1"}

sets.midcast.Protectra = {feet="Piety Duckbills +1"}

sets.midcast.Shellra = {legs="Piety Pantaloons +1"}

sets.midcast['Divine Magic'] = {main="Marin Staff",sub="Mephtis Grip",ammo="Kalboron Stone",
        head="Marduk's Tiara +1",neck="Orison Locket",ear1="Beatific Earring",
        body="Theophany Briault +1",hands="Piety Mitts",ring2="Weatherspoon Ring",
        back="Swith Cape",waist="Cascade Belt",legs="Theophany Pantaloons +1",feet="Gendewitha Galoshes"}

sets.midcast['Dark Magic'] = {}

-- Custom spell classes
    sets.midcast.MndEnfeebles = {main="Marin Staff",sub="Mephtis Grip",ammo="Kalboron Stone",
		head="Theophany Cap +1",neck="Weike Torque",ear1="Lifestorm Earring",ear2="Psystorm Earring",
		body="Theophany Briault +1",hands="Piety Mitts",ring1="Weatherspoon Ring",ring2="Balrahn's Ring",
		back="Refraction Cape",waist="Demonry Sash",legs="Orvail Pants +1",feet="Theophany Duckbills +1"}

sets.midcast.IntEnfeebles = {main="Marin Staff",sub="Mephtis Grip",ammo="Kalboron Stone",
		head="Theophany Cap +1",neck="Weike Torque",ear1="Loquacious Earring",
		body="Theophany Briault +1",hands="Piety Mitts",ring1="Weatherspoon Ring",ring2="Balrahn's Ring",
		back="Refraction Cape",waist="Demonry Sash",legs="Orvail Pants +1",feet="Theophany Duckbills +1"}

-- Sets to return to when not performing an action.

-- Resting sets
    sets.resting = {main="Iridal Staff",sub="Achaq Grip",ammo="Incantor Stone",
        head="Theophany Cap +1",neck="Orison Locket",ear1="Orison Earring",ear2="Moonshade Earring",
        body="Theophany Briault +1",hands="Serpentes Cuffs",ring1="Sirona's Ring",ring2="Weatherspoon Ring",
        back="Mending Cape",waist="Cascade Belt",legs="Assiduity Pants +1",feet="Serpentes Sabots"}

-- Idle sets (default idle set not needed since the other three are defined, but leaving for testing purposes)
    sets.idle = {main="Bolelabunga", sub="Genbu's Shield",ammo="Incantor Stone",
        head="Theophany Cap +1",neck="Orison Locket",ear1="Orison Earring",ear2="Moonshade Earring",
        body="Theophany Briault +1",hands="Serpentes Cuffs",ring1="Balrahn's Ring",ring2="Weatherspoon Ring",
        back="Mending Cape",waist="Cascade Belt",legs="Assiduity Pants +1",feet="Serpentes Sabots"}

sets.idle.PDT = {main="Earth Staff", sub="Achaq Grip",ammo="Incantor Stone",
        body="Theophany Briault +1",hands="Serpentes Cuffs",ring1="Sirona's Ring",ring2="Weatherspoon Ring",

sets.idle.Town = {main="Bolelabunga", sub="Genbu's Shield",ammo="Incantor Stone",

sets.idle.Weak = {main="Earth Staff", sub="Achaq Grip",ammo="Incantor Stone",

-- Defense sets

sets.defense.PDT = {}

sets.defense.MDT = {}

sets.Kiting = {}

sets.latent_refresh = {main="Bolelabunga", sub="Genbu's Shield",ammo="Incantor Stone",

-- Engaged sets

-- Variations for TP weapon and (optional) offense/defense modes.  Code will fall back on previous
    -- sets if more refined versions aren't defined.
    -- If you create a set with both offense and defense modes, the offense mode should be first.
    -- EG: sets.engaged.Dagger.Accuracy.Evasion

-- Basic set for if no TP weapon is defined.
    sets.engaged = {main="Bolelabunga", sub="Genbu's Shield",ammo="Incantor Stone",
        body="Theophany Briault +1",hands="Theophany Mitts +1",ring1="Balrahn's Ring",ring2="Weather. Ring",
        back="Mending Cape",waist="Witful Belt",legs="Theophany Pantaloons +1",feet="Theophany Duckbills +1"}

-- Buff sets: Gear that needs to be worn to actively enhance a current player buff.
    sets.buff['Divine Caress'] = {hands="Ebers Mitts",back="Mending Cape"}
end

-- Job-specific hooks for standard casting events.

-- Set eventArgs.handled to true if we don't want any automatic gear equipping to be done.
-- Set eventArgs.useMidcastGear to true if we want midcast gear equipped on precast.
function job_precast(spell, action, spellMap, eventArgs)
    if spell.english == "Paralyna" and buffactive.Paralyzed then
        -- no gear swaps if we're paralyzed, to avoid blinking while trying to remove it.
        eventArgs.handled = true
    end

if spell.skill == 'Healing Magic' then
        gear.default.obi_back = "Oretania's Cape"
    else
        gear.default.obi_back = "Swith Cape"
    end
end

function job_post_midcast(spell, action, spellMap, eventArgs)
    -- Apply Divine Caress boosting items as highest priority over other gear, if applicable.
    if spellMap == 'StatusRemoval' and buffactive['Divine Caress'] then
        equip(sets.buff['Divine Caress'])
    end
end

-- Job-specific hooks for non-casting events.

-- Handle notifications of general user state change.
function job_state_change(stateField, newValue, oldValue)
    if stateField == 'Offense Mode' then
        if newValue == 'Normal' then
            disable('main','sub','range')
        else
            enable('main','sub','range')
        end
    end
end

-- User code that supplements standard library decisions.

-- Custom spell mapping.
function job_get_spell_map(spell, default_spell_map)
    if spell.action_type == 'Magic' then
        if (default_spell_map == 'Cure' or default_spell_map == 'Curaga') and player.status == 'Engaged' then
            return "CureMelee"
        elseif default_spell_map == 'Cure' and state.Buff['Afflatus Solace'] then
            return "CureSolace"
        elseif spell.skill == "Enfeebling Magic" then
            if spell.type == "WhiteMagic" then
                return "MndEnfeebles"
            else
                return "IntEnfeebles"
            end
        end
    end
end

function customize_idle_set(idleSet)
    if player.mpp < 51 then
        idleSet = set_combine(idleSet, sets.latent_refresh)
    end
	if state.Buff['Sandstorm'] then
		idleSet = set_combine(idleSet, {feet="Desert Boots"})
	end
    return idleSet
end

-- Called by the 'update' self-command.
function job_update(cmdParams, eventArgs)
    if cmdParams[1] == 'user' and not areas.Cities:contains(world.area) then
        local needsArts = 
            player.sub_job:lower() == 'sch' and
            not buffactive['Light Arts'] and
            not buffactive['Addendum: White'] and
            not buffactive['Dark Arts'] and
            not buffactive['Addendum: Black']

if not buffactive['Afflatus Solace'] and not buffactive['Afflatus Misery'] then
            if needsArts then
                send_command('@input /ja "Afflatus Solace" <me>;wait 1.2;input /ja "Light Arts" <me>')
            else
                send_command('@input /ja "Afflatus Solace" <me>')
            end
        end
    end
end

-- Function to display the current relevant user state when doing an update.
function display_current_job_state(eventArgs)
    display_current_caster_state()
    eventArgs.handled = true
end

-- Utility functions specific to this job.
 Asura.Neufko
user: siskotaru
By Asura.Neufko 2015-08-23 12:21:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Mote-include sets different idle mode, normal, town, weak.

I'd like to add an idle mode when manawall is up.
I added the bold line like so :

if buffactive.weakness then
idleScope = 'Weak'
elseif buffactive.manawall then
idleScope = 'Manawall'

elseif areas.Cities:contains(world.area) then
idleScope = 'Town'
else
idleScope = 'Field'
end

in my blm.lua I added this line :
sets.idle.Manawall = {mygearset...

What am I missing ? It still equips normal idle mode under manawall.

Edit: I read through the different files, when manawall is called it's written "Mana Wall". So I think that's part of my problem.

I tried elseif buffactive['Mana Wall'] to no avail.
 Asura.Bryangelos
By Asura.Bryangelos 2015-08-23 14:13:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Chances are, they're not quite as random as you think. There have been a few times where something like this has happened to me, and it was actually a recurring issue that I just didn't notice.

In an effort to correct the possible error, however, I ask of you a couple things:

In addition to these answers, uploading your file to http://www.pastebin.com and linking it here will help in resolving this issue, as well.

1) I'm using Mote's

2) It usually happens when i'm not engaged but performing multiple tasks. Healing/nuking/casting bubbles/enfeebling ect
It has also happened at different events like vagary,escha,delve.

3) Yup, and as soon as i unload and reload it starts working again (that's not saying there isn't a mistake, just i haven't found one)

http://pastebin.com/YJv9E0As Here is my current Geo gearswap.
 Asura.Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2015-08-23 23:38:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bryangelos said: »

1) I'm using Mote's

2) It usually happens when i'm not engaged but performing multiple tasks. Healing/nuking/casting bubbles/enfeebling ect
It has also happened at different events like vagary,escha,delve.

3) Yup, and as soon as i unload and reload it starts working again (that's not saying there isn't a mistake, just i haven't found one)

http://pastebin.com/YJv9E0As Here is my current Geo gearswap.
I can tell you right off the rip that you're using Mote v1, which he stopped supporting even before he stopped playing. You should make the transition to v2 here: Upgrade Walkthrough. Whether that solves it immediately or not, I don't know, as I'll keep looking through your file, but that definitely needs changed.
 Asura.Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2015-08-24 00:52:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tidis said: »
    end
It should just say:

if world.weather_element == 'Earth' then
end

Pretty sure that will fix it altogether.
 Asura.Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2015-08-24 01:02:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Neufko said: »

idleScope = 'Weak'
idleScope = 'Manawall'

idleScope = 'Town'
else
idleScope = 'Field'
end

Edit: I read through the different files, when manawall is called it's written "Mana Wall". So I think that's part of my problem.

I use a couple different rules for Mana Wall on my BLM:
 Asura.Rinuko
user: Rinuko
By Asura.Rinuko 2015-08-24 01:38:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Rinuko said: »
Just finished level dnc to 99 and setup Mote's DNC lua.

However it seeems be a problem with using Curing Waltz V for some reason.

http://pastebin.com/fu5kcjSz

I tried to adjust/add it in mote-utility but no change
What exactly defines "seems to be a problem"? Is it not triggering on Waltz V at all, or improperly triggering, or what? You'll have to be more specific in order to get an answer.
It wouldn't use use Waltz V at all but in the end It was problem on user end. Misspelled Waltz.. lol
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-08-24 03:46:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tidis said: »
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;idleSet = set_combine(idleSet, {feet="Desert Boots"})
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;end
It should just say:

if world.weather_element == 'Earth' then
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;idleSet = set_combine(idleSet, {feet="Desert Boots"})
end

Pretty sure that will fix it altogether.
Ah thanks, I'll try that when I get home, I did try something like that when I was attempting to fix it but I was doing a single equal sign rather than double so it just kept coming up with an error.
 Asura.Neufko
user: siskotaru
By Asura.Neufko 2015-08-24 04:21:17
Link | Quote | Reply

idleScope = 'Weak'
idleScope = 'Manawall'

idleScope = 'Town'
else
idleScope = 'Field'
end

I use a couple different rules for Mana Wall on my BLM:

I already have that function to lock wicce sabots +1 under manawall, it works just fine.

What I'd like is a specific IDLE set when i'm under manawall.
 Lakshmi.Makochild
Server: Lakshmi
user: makojr
By Lakshmi.Makochild 2015-08-27 07:46:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I am trying to get my file to automatically force proc scorcerer's ring. I got the script to equip a set that will convert hp to mp with the following code in precast()
Code
if player.hpp > 76 and player.tp < 100 then
    equip(sets.ringLat)
end

With the following code, the nuking set is equipped and my HP is @ 74% but the ring will not equip until I cast again. I have beaten my head to a pulp trying to figure this out but unsuccessful. Any idea?
Code
function midcast(spell)
    if spell.skill == 'Elemental Magic' and not hnmList:contains(player.target.name) then
        equip(sets.midcast.nuke)
        if player.hpp < 76 and player.tp < 100 then 
            equip({ring1="Sorcerer's Ring"})
            add_to_chat(8, "Equipping Sorcerer's Ring for "..spell.english)
        end
        if player.mpp < 50 then
            equip({neck="Uggalepih Pendant"})
        end
    end      -- end elemental magic
end -- end midcast function
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2015-08-27 12:48:44
Link | Quote | Reply

OK odd question. I'm updating my bst gs but unsure what the line should look like for acro that has call beast ability delay on it. should it look like this?

body={ name="Acro Surcoat", augments={'"Call Beast" ability delay -4','Pet: Attack+24 Pet: Rng.Atk.+24',}},

Sorry about the lack of pastebin but I do not know how to post that.
 Cerberus.Conagh
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-08-27 12:54:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Slore said: »
OK odd question. I'm updating my bst gs but unsure what the line should look like for acro that has call beast ability delay on it. should it look like this?

body={ name="Acro Surcoat", augments={'"Call Beast" ability delay -4','Pet: Attack+24 Pet: Rng.Atk.+24',}},

Sorry about the lack of pastebin but I do not know how to post that.

Equip set //gs export

Exports current gear and all augments.
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2015-08-27 13:51:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks Conagh!
By zaxtiss 2015-08-28 10:43:52
Link | Quote | Reply

idss there anyway to have my mule send me a tell using gearswap if if its follow distance gets farther then a certin amount this would be great for when i mmulti box and dont notice if one of my alts gets stuck
 Asura.Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2015-08-29 14:54:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I already have that function to lock wicce sabots +1 under manawall, it works just fine.

What I'd like is a specific IDLE set when i'm under manawall.
To my knowledge, the feet have to stay equipped the entire duration, otherwise you lose the enhancement, so that is why you would lock them instead of swap out.
 Asura.Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2015-08-29 14:56:10
Link | Quote | Reply

zaxtiss said: »
idss there anyway to have my mule send me a tell using gearswap if if its follow distance gets farther then a certin amount this would be great for when i mmulti box and dont notice if one of my alts gets stuck
I don't think there is. I'll check, but I don't recall seeing anything like it.
 Asura.Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2015-08-29 15:04:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Makochild said: »
I am trying to get my file to automatically force proc scorcerer's ring. I got the script to equip a set that will convert hp to mp with the following code in precast()
Code
    equip(sets.ringLat)
end

With the following code, the nuking set is equipped and my HP is @ 74% but the ring will not equip until I cast again. I have beaten my head to a pulp trying to figure this out but unsuccessful. Any idea?
Code
function midcast(spell)
    if spell.skill == 'Elemental Magic' and not hnmList:contains(player.target.name) then
        equip(sets.midcast.nuke)
        end
        if player.mpp < 50 then
        end
The problem, if I understand GS correctly, is that precast and midcast are called almost simultaneously, so it's not detecting your precast HP change. Since your HP is then lower at the start of the *next* cast, that's why it's equipping your ring properly. The only way to fix this would be to have a cancel_spell in the precast and re-send the command to cast the spell again, but you're looking at delaying basically every cast, and I'm not sure that's something you want to do.
By Miang 2015-08-29 15:11:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Makochild said: »
Code
    equip(sets.ringLat)
end

Code
function midcast(spell)
        equip(sets.midcast.nuke)
        end
        if player.mpp < 50 then
        end
The problem, if I understand GS correctly, is that precast and midcast are called almost simultaneously, so it's not detecting your precast HP change. Since your HP is then lower at the start of the *next* cast, that's why it's equipping your ring properly. The only way to fix this would be to have a cancel_spell in the precast and re-send the command to cast the spell again, but you're looking at delaying basically every cast, and I'm not sure that's something you want to do.
Yeah the hpp variable won't have updated in between precast and midcast most of the time, so you'll have to create your own flag for it. At the top of your file create a global variable:
Code
useSorcRing = false

Then in your precast, where you put on your HP reducing gear:
Code
    equip(sets.ringLat)
    useSorcRing = true
end

Then in midcast, do this:
Code
function midcast(spell)
        equip(sets.midcast.nuke)
        if (useSorcRing or player.hpp < 76) and player.tp < 100 then 
            useSorcRing = false
        end
        if player.mpp < 50 then
        end
 Asura.Vafruvant
By Asura.Vafruvant 2015-08-29 15:24:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't even think about a flag like that, good call.
By Asura.Omnijuggernaut 2015-08-29 20:21:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I have been trying to get my gearswap to use certain sets when I enhance myself and a different set when enhancing party.

I started checking with showswaps to see if it was set right but it seems that my direct spell is overwriting my self cast. CureSelf works changing gear but i can't get spells like refresh to put telchine body on for the duration.

No laughing at my gear, this is a new account, been trying to catch up on gear.

Furthermore I know I suck at gearswap, so if you can help me clean this up if at all possible that would be great, I know I have a lot of lines that probably aren't needed.
First Page 2 3 ... 75 76 77 ... 181 182 183