New "old NM" Repop Timers?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » NMs » new "old NM" repop timers?
new "old NM" repop timers?
 Asura.Slugman
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Sluggo
By Asura.Slugman 2014-02-15 21:42:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Mswildfire said: »
Also found out the other day that East and West Shadows are both on a 1-2hr timer now, shockingly high drop rate too went 4/6 on kills.

from what i had gathered it was never a bad drop rate, just mind numbing to camp. Interesting to know though since those nms are not part of roe - yet. I also confirmed that goliath is a ph for itself, and not like the fashion ll and maighdean uaine are.

LK in bo? bloodsucker? I cant tell because theres always people there.

nms in monastic cavern, castle o and qdome dont seem to have changed.

Dtower nms have always been lottery (except the force/time pop ones)

KA was what i logged off too before the last maint. and 75% of the ppl there just wanted the kill.

One thing I did not know is that serket probably now only pops in the ghost room exclusively.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kainstryder
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Kainstryder 2014-02-15 23:51:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodsucker is definitely not 72 hours anymore. I killed him recently and gave a few people ToD and he was not up 72 hours later. No one else had ToD and no one was there 1 hour prior to window opening either.
 Ragnarok.Mswildfire
Server: Ragnarok
user: Antz
By Ragnarok.Mswildfire 2014-02-16 01:55:14
Link | Quote | Reply

He more than likely just gets killed all the time, usually always someone in there at least over here anyways.
 Asura.Slugman
By Asura.Slugman 2014-02-16 22:59:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Mswildfire said: »
He more than likely just gets killed all the time, usually always someone in there at least over here anyways.

Trust hinders it deeply. Though I think the trust bonuses outweigh the negatives such as this, and I have a stiffy for nms
 Lakshmi.Ryanx
Server: Lakshmi
user: ryanx
By Lakshmi.Ryanx 2014-02-16 23:09:49
Link | Quote | Reply

cervelo84 said: »
Anyne know if argus has changed?
yes argus has changed 1-2 hr repop on leach king or argus
 Asura.Slugman
By Asura.Slugman 2014-02-16 23:26:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Ryanx said: »
cervelo84 said: »
Anyne know if argus has changed?
yes argus has changed 1-2 hr repop on leach king or argus

Confirmed, same drop rate, which isnt bad.
 Asura.Slugman
By Asura.Slugman 2014-03-05 21:19:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Does anyone know the revamped mechanics for bloodtear? I know lambert pops more frequently, which leads me to believe bloodtear does too. If bloodtear did not change it would make it the most annoying task to complete for roe.

-edit I just killed bloodtear, my theory is they increased the chance for lumbering to spawn, thus trickling down into a greater spawn chance for bloodtear. Also the 21-24hr restriction has been removed.
 Asura.Slugman
By Asura.Slugman 2014-03-06 12:52:29
Link | Quote | Reply

bloodsucker can be over an hour for sure.

edit 2+ hours

Edit.... still no pop....

9 hours... definitely being trolled.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [47 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Slugman
By Asura.Slugman 2014-04-22 06:22:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Slugman said: »

edit 2+ hours

The respawn time for the NM Bloodsucker, the target of a certain Subjugation objective, has been reduced.

F off.
By Pantafernando 2014-04-22 07:18:48
Link | Quote | Reply

So, how is the current respawn for the 3 beastman leaders in toau?
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
Server: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2014-04-22 08:24:31
Link | Quote | Reply

edit 2+ hours

The respawn time for the NM Bloodsucker, the target of a certain Subjugation objective, has been reduced.

F off.
I was there for like 3 days straight leveling stuff. Granted I afked for work and sleep but if it was a reasonable time, I'd have gotten it a couple of times. I never saw the note that it was reduced and just assumed it was the same since I never saw it pop.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-04-22 08:44:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
1 to 3 hours between last kill (either in their respective areas or respective Besieged).
By Pantafernando 2014-04-22 08:51:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
1 to 3 hours between last kill (either in their respective areas or respective Besieged).

That was a brutal reduction.
 Cerberus.Avalon
Server: Cerberus
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2014-04-22 08:53:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

That was a brutal reduction.

I thought the TOAU King respawn was reduced to a 24 hour pop. I guess I misread the update notes back when the change occurred.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [43 days between previous and next post]
By maxdecphoenix 2014-06-04 08:12:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I just came back to play a 30-day free trial with my bro after I heard about the Trusts, I didn't read any of the update notes for over the past year though. Being it's the free trial, we only have access to 'FFXI' zones so we've had to do all our leveling there, and as such we've seen a lot of these old NMs.

We were just passing through giddeus to do the Rank 3 BCNM and killed a set of Yag's, and Hoo Mjuu popped. I wrote it off as just no one coming out there anymore (these were rarely camped as it has been since Abyssea, after all I thought.)

Then we later saw Trixter Kinetix, pretty much every NM in giddeus spawned within moments. Then when I was leveling in the 30's in Upper Delkfutts Tower, Enkylydos spawned. I couldn't kill him, but I went back a day later for something, and, by then, i was in the 60's so i killed him. By the time I got to the other side, he had popped again.

Yesterday, I was doing a page, on another job, in lower delkfutt's in that main central room where Epialtes spawns, I saw him pop twice back to back, then a third time, not 2-PH Kills later. So 3 times in 15~ mins.

Mimas is down to a consistent 5-minute timer.

Leaping Lizzy we saw probably 5 times in an hour. Valkurm Emperor, while we didn't stick around as we both went 1/1, but we were never out there more than 1 or 2 PH-rounds. Jaggedy-Earred Jack we saw twice in an hour (for which my *** brother got the drop, 1st-kill after being away from the game for like 6-years [I told him *** you.])

Old-Two wings was another one I was perplexed about. He was up when I arrived to do G1 items, killed him. Then the next morning I was passing through again, not 12-hours later, and he was up again. Same thing for that Cockatrice NM there.

Serket has been up everytime I've been in GC, same for Simurg.

All the lowbie-NM's in both Ronfaure's have popped within moments of actively camping them, if they weren't out already.
By Xavierr 2014-06-19 04:30:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone know if they changed Weeping Willow/Lumberjack timer? I've been camping this for a few days now to no avail. I know it used to be 21-24 hours but I'm not sure about after a maint. If it is still 21-24 would the window open right after maintenance?

thx
By Avomipatou 2014-07-09 22:14:23
Link | Quote | Reply

i doubt weeping willow and and lumberjack changed, since it drops the item for Reforged hands. (Beetle Blood)

Also, 1 NM in Castle O, that i know, Changed is Moo ouzi the swiftblade.
By Avomipatou 2014-07-09 22:20:03
Link | Quote | Reply

So for trial NM i saw that didn't change for Trials
Even thou there seem to be exeptions to some areas and some NMs
These NM did not make the list

- Ankabut (archery, Greatsword, Club and Great Katana)
- Okyupete (archery, Greatsword, Club and Great Katana)
- Bugbear StrongMan (Gun, dagger, Scythe)

So far that's all i got @.@;