Forum » Windower » Support » Plugins broken via Version Update
Plugins broken via Version Update
First Page 2 3 ... 79 80 81 ... 101 102 103
 Bismarck.Kuroganashi
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Kuroganashi 2016-12-19 07:31:35
Link | Quote | Reply

we're looking at Early Jan 2017 due to Real Life and all.
 Shiva.Malthar
Server: Shiva
user: Malthar
By Shiva.Malthar 2016-12-19 07:55:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Early January?! The January update will be here by then, and by that time everything will be broken again. x.x

Arcon, I deeply appreciate everything you do for us, but maybe it's time to delegate some of that responsibility?
 Bismarck.Kuroganashi
By Bismarck.Kuroganashi 2016-12-19 08:01:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Malthar said: »
Early January?! The January update will be here by then, and by that time everything will be broken again. x.x

Arcon, I deeply appreciate everything you do for us, but maybe it's time to delegate some of that responsibility?

I understand the Frustration however, please be a little more patient and it will be fixed :)
[+]
 Odin.Slore
Server: Odin
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2017-01-01 17:34:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Just for information purposes box destroyer is not working. Do not know when it actually broke I just happened to try it today and it is not giving right possibilities.
By Odin.Phillybalboa 2017-01-10 09:37:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Is something broke?. i hit the update an windower update an hour ago but i keep crashing on one of my 3 logged in toons
 Asura.Sechs
Server: Asura
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2017-01-16 11:55:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I noticed something today, not sure if it's been like this since patch or if it's new stuff.

It's about the chatbox and it's very hard to describe.
Sometimes I "lose" linkshell1 chat lines.
Lines that I typed, lines that others typed.

The Window2 on my screen goes blank (it looks partially similar to the error that happens while dualboxing without sandbox, but I'm not dualboxing).
If I manually cycle to the linkshell page I can find some messages, but not all.

Another example.
I'm chatting with someone in LS.
<Message 1>
<Message 2>
<Message 3>
<Message 4>
I zone, and last line I see in my window2 is <Message 2>, the last few lines of Linkshell chat have disappeared.

This is very odd, what could be causing this? InstaLS maybe?
Doubt it's insta-ls, happens with /say and /party messages as well.
I don't use Battlemod so I really have no clue what could be affecting the chatbox...
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [41 days between previous and next post]
By Hadin 2017-02-26 15:51:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello,

I've been using the rhombus addon for a while and find it very helpful.

I ran into a problem however, when I try it with blue mage as either main or sub, it works for weapon skills and job abilities but when I click on spells it writes this error in the console:

Rhombus: Lua runtime error: rhombus/rhombus.lua:589: attempt to index global 'player' (a nil value)

I tried looking at the code but can't figure out why it does this. I tried it with every other magic-using job and it works perfectly. My template file has blue magic defined but not all my spells as that changes often.

Anyone have any experience with Rhombus and blue mages?
By Bongarippa 2017-02-26 16:09:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure if its just me that it isn't working for, but treasury isn't working for me anymore. I did a system restore on my laptop and had to reinstall ffxi and windower so I'm not sure if I'm missing a file to download or something, but I'll do say //tr drop add crystals, and it'll add crystals to be dropped, but it wont drop any of them.

disregard...
 Leviathan.Vow
Server: Leviathan
user: woVow
By Leviathan.Vow 2017-02-27 07:40:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Hadin said: »
Hello,

I've been using the rhombus addon for a while and find it very helpful.

I ran into a problem however, when I try it with blue mage as either main or sub, it works for weapon skills and job abilities but when I click on spells it writes this error in the console:

Rhombus: Lua runtime error: rhombus/rhombus.lua:589: attempt to index global 'player' (a nil value)

I tried looking at the code but can't figure out why it does this. I tried it with every other magic-using job and it works perfectly. My template file has blue magic defined but not all my spells as that changes often.

Anyone have any experience with Rhombus and blue mages?

That's my fault. There's a patched version here https://github.com/trv6/Lua/tree/Nos/addons/Rhombus. Grab helperfunctions.lua and Rhombus.lua. I forgot to commit it. I'll send it in sometime after Tuesday when I have a free minute.
[+]
By Hadin 2017-02-27 13:59:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you very much!

It now works perfectly.
 Shiva.Berzerk
user: Berzerk06
By Shiva.Berzerk 2017-03-07 00:33:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Looks like boxdestroyer plugin is broken, giving wrong possible values and repeating 54 as the target number for every attempt shortly after. Anyone know of an alternative?
 Shiva.Berzerk
By Shiva.Berzerk 2017-03-07 18:22:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Found a thread on windower.net that seems rather recent: http://forums.windower.net/index.php?/topic/1221-boxdestroyer/
and http://forums.windower.net/index.php?/topic/1188-boxsmasher-plugin-broke-w-dec-12th-update/
something about Mob IDs may need to be updated?
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2017-03-07 21:25:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I think I just pushed a fix for boxdestroyer live and made it easier to maintain.
 Shiva.Berzerk
By Shiva.Berzerk 2017-03-07 22:49:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
I think I just pushed a fix for boxdestroyer live and made it easier to maintain.

Thank you so much! I'll give it a whirl

Edit: Looks like it's fixed, thank you Byrth!
 Bismarck.Speedyjim
user: speedyjim
By Bismarck.Speedyjim 2017-04-05 16:19:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Findall is pasting some random numbers in the console when used. Is this normal?
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2017-04-05 16:28:01
Link | Quote | Reply

rerun launcher and they should go away
[+]
 Odin.Speedyjim
user: speedyjim
By Odin.Speedyjim 2017-04-05 18:30:12
Link | Quote | Reply

That was my first instinct earlier today but nothing changed at that time, guess it was fixed afterwards.

Thanks, Byrth.
 Asura.Zihi
Server: Asura
user: Yankke23
By Asura.Zihi 2017-04-14 16:02:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello

I augmented my ambuscade body to +2 and i do //gs export i get a menssage that i am wearring a armor that is not in the resource yet, i reopen windower and nothing
 Fenrir.Sathicus
Server: Fenrir
user: SathQuetz
By Fenrir.Sathicus 2017-04-18 21:10:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Didn't want to start a new thread.

Out of nowhere ~24 hours ago Dressup / Blinkmenot started crashing my characters when loaded. No changes were made to either file and nothing out of the ordinary was done. I was not interfacing directly with either addon at the time.

Dressup: lua runtime error: libs/packets.lua: bad argument #31 to 'pack' (number expected got string)

If I don't unload it, I crash. It's getting quite annoying. Nothing I've looked into seems to be the source of the issue.

Thoughts?
 Sylph.Ice
Server: Sylph
user: Ice
By Sylph.Ice 2017-04-27 17:46:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Random question regarding plugin AutoExec. I've been using this plugin for years. In one of my AutoExec files, I have line where if a specific member in my party types out "7" in party chat, it will make all characters stop auto running, by simulating pressing the 7 key down, then back up. It's been working flawlessly for the past half year since I implemented it. Starting today when I logged in, it stopped working though, any ideas as to why?
Code
<register event="chat_party_Aerora_7" silent="true">wait .00;setkey NUMPAD7 down;wait .2;setkey NUMPAD7 up;</register> <!--auto run/stop autorun-->

EDIT: So, it seems to only be working if I'm currently on that character's specific instance. So, if I'm on Aerora, any chat commands sent through party will only effect her, and none of the other characters I have logged in unless I alt+tab over to that characters specific instance. This never was like this before :/

EDIT 2: Also probably unrelated to AutoExec, but now when ALT+Tabbing, it keeps a button pressed down as you alttab. So for example, I use the 8 on the NUMPAD to run. If I hold down 8, then Alt+Tab, it continues to auto run and also keeps the ALT macro tab open, despite not pressing an autorun key. When I tab back over, it stops auto running.

EDIT3: Does not happen on vanilla client.

These also happen with only 1 character logged in as well, if it matters.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Fenrir.Caiir
VIP
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Caiir 2017-04-27 20:57:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi intrloper,

Does WinControl crash FFXI or freeze the game? If it's the former, would you be able to provide me a crash dump? In the meantime, I'll look into what's causing the issue. I discovered that the plugin is currently not functional with the recent changes to Windower, unfortunately, so I ask that for now you avoid using it until we're able to resolve the issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
 Cerberus.Mrkillface
Server: Cerberus
user: bitchtits
By Cerberus.Mrkillface 2017-04-27 22:01:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Logger is causing hangs for me on all my machines. Particularly when I am near things like homepoints etc. or when I pull up menus like the AH or the HP warp menu. AT first I assumed it was a graphical issue (from my alts geo bubbles or AG on main) but I decided to start unloading plugins and logger was the problem.

This didn't start happening until last week and it's far less noticeable on my main machine, but it's rough on my laptop, causing hangs of anywhere from a half second to a few seconds where the game just freezes and then pops to where it should be.

If I had to make an educated guess, I'd say it is related to the windows "creators" update I installed last week around the same time the problem started occurring (it also caused my bluetooth to stop working on one machine).

I hardly ever actually look at the logs unless I'm camping something and I want to know if it was killed while I was afk (which isn't very often in this day and age), so I can live without it.

Just thought someone should know. Apparently FFXI updates aren't the only updates that break plugins these days.
 Fenrir.Caiir
VIP
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Caiir 2017-04-27 22:17:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Logger (plugin) has long been deprecated and replaced by the addon of the same name.
 Odin.Horu
user: stratusx
By Odin.Horu 2017-04-28 07:14:15
Link | Quote | Reply

we got a problem with starting windower more info on main thread on windower offical
http://forums.windower.net/index.php?/topic/1250-polexe-entry-point-not-found-launching-pol-from-windower/

"The procedure entry point GetThreadId could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll"
 Cerberus.Mrkillface
Server: Cerberus
user: bitchtits
By Cerberus.Mrkillface 2017-04-28 09:30:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, I was referring to the addon. Sorry, my post was poorly worded.
 Fenrir.Nightfyre
user: Nightfyre
By Fenrir.Nightfyre 2017-04-28 10:04:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Moving the game window via wincontrol causes that window to freeze after the latest Windower update.
 Leviathan.Brotherhood
Server: Leviathan
user: bluecop81
By Leviathan.Brotherhood 2017-04-28 10:34:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure if this is a plug in issue but after turning off all plug ins game still crashes anywhere from 30 sec to 3 min after im able to move my character. Anyone able to help me figure wtf is going on?

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 79 80 81 ... 101 102 103