Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Windower » Support » Plugins broken via Version Update
Plugins broken via Version Update
First Page 2 3 ... 31 32 33 ... 101 102 103
By Crevox 2014-09-15 17:45:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you, it's working. Just have to hope it doesn't crash me.
By Crevox 2014-09-16 17:42:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Game crashed with those timers as well. :(

There were not any timers expiring when it crashed.
 Odin.Alphonze
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: GhostWK
By Odin.Alphonze 2014-10-01 23:43:07
Link | Quote | Reply

can anyone tell me how to fix this or what exactly it means? im trying to run a skill up script to lvl up singing skill and i think these two errors are preventing it from working. im new to gearswap ect so sorry for being a newb if it is something simple
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
Server: Leviathan
user: Zaphor
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-10-02 02:14:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Alphonze said: »
can anyone tell me how to fix this or what exactly it means? im trying to run a skill up script to lvl up singing skill and i think these two errors are preventing it from working. im new to gearswap ect so sorry for being a newb if it is something simple

This issue has been fixed on the dev version and will be pushed to live in a bit.
 Asura.Velata
Server: Asura
user: Viertel
By Asura.Velata 2014-10-07 17:09:54
Link | Quote | Reply

What is it that causes Treasury to randomly start throwing out:

Lua error (runtime) - index is nil.

It started to do this randomly when I first installed it back in July and it decided to solve itself after a week without updates or even touching it. Except, it's appeared again about a week ago and I can't figure out what's wrong (since I haven't added/removed any lot rules in over a month).

I've tried removing the addon and going with default, I've tried preemptively setting up starter profiles for each mule, and others. Even with a fresh install, immediately upon logging out it gives that error and since a week ago refuses to go away.

Note: This occurs even with a fresh install (deleting the folder entirely and having the launcher redownload it).

Also noticed since the push the day before the patch Gametime's broke as well ( gametime.lua:246: attempt to index global 'gtt' (a nil value) ).
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-10-08 00:31:09
Link | Quote | Reply

So it happens on logging out?
 Asura.Velata
By Asura.Velata 2014-10-08 09:23:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Arcon said: »
So it happens on logging out?

Yeah. It happens upon logging out and I seemingly can produce it on demand via having the addon reload itself -- weirdest thing ever.

On my mule account (I run it on a separate Windower directory for addons purposes as some, like Pointwatch, overwrite any character settings I had every time I'd swap characters so I just made two installations) I backed up the lot/pass settings I had and completely reinstalled the addon. Worked fine and added the normal lot rules for currency/geodes/avatarites/etc.

Then I unloaded and reloaded the addon. Index is nil. Log out. Index is nil. This persists and will not go away even with deleting settings.xml and having it re-create the file on its own -- Index is nil. The error's thrown out now every time upon logging in or out on a character.
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-10-08 10:35:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Hm, can you show me your settings.xml file? Pastebin it please.
 Asura.Velata
By Asura.Velata 2014-10-09 11:38:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Hm, can you show me your settings.xml file? Pastebin it please.

Yeah sure.

http://pastebin.com/6bpwPnrU is the current working one (dual box accounts, separate Windower installations). I've had no problems here, but I've never needed to tinker with it since it's the mule account.

http://pastebin.com/2GqRTabp is the problem XML. Unloaded and reloaded the addon? "Index is nil" 100% of the time. Relaunch the game after reloading the addon mid-session? "Index is nil" until I have the addon rebuild its XML. It absolutely seems to abhor reloading midsession, which is a problem since when I'm in a group I turn it off for lotting purposes (used to have a *lot* more lot but needed to wipe it out when this cropped up again).
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-10-09 16:34:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Hm, did you manually edit the file? Maybe an item is misspelled. Does it give you a line number with the error message, or just that?
 Asura.Velata
By Asura.Velata 2014-10-09 17:54:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Hm, did you manually edit the file? Maybe an item is misspelled. Does it give you a line number with the error message, or just that?

The extent of my "manually editing" consists of nothing more than copy/paste what's within a Lot/Pass tag. That's it.

And no, no line error, nothing really helpful just "Index is nil."

EDIT (10/10/2014): Lovely. All I did was log on post maintenance and now the aforementioned working one isn't. This is getting ridiculous.
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-10-11 06:58:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm currently working on fixing a resource library issue. I don't know if that is related to your error, but better off testing this again after I'm done with it.
 Asura.Velata
By Asura.Velata 2014-10-14 08:37:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm currently working on fixing a resource library issue. I don't know if that is related to your error, but better off testing this again after I'm done with it.

Resources didn't fix the issue.

I *did*, however, figure out what was causing it and I'm surprised it's not afflicted anyone else (they either haven't noticed or didn't read the built-in commands). Like most know there's the default groupings of items and you can create your own, like avatarites, geodes, etc.

Including currency. Within currency the 10,000 Byne Bill is listed and it causes massive issues with the addon. And the runtime error only happens on characters you log in with that have lot/pass rules for currency. Viertel is the WHM mule and Achtel was a Dynamis/Salvage mule -- she has no issues but he *does* and you can see the split in his pass rules: 10, is the very first item and 9 lines down you can see the 000 Byne Bill.

Just removing those two lines fixes the issues, and I imagine it's because of the comma in the item's name.
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-10-15 06:01:51
Link | Quote | Reply

That is indeed the reason, thanks for figuring that out. I'll need to figure out a way to fix that..... :\
 Cerberus.Conagh
Server: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-10-20 06:26:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Autoinvite and Autojoin have now started removing everyone from the saved lists, keywords and keeps running an error :

AutoInvite: Lua error (runtime) - attempt to compare string with numnber.

Same with Autojoin

Adding people and the keyword doesn;t solve either as it still fails, upon shutdown/startup it wipes it seems.
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-10-20 09:21:54
Link | Quote | Reply

This should be fixed now.
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-10-20 09:31:56
Link | Quote | Reply

This should be fixed now.

Thanks would of stuck it on Tracker but figured see if you knew ~
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-10-20 13:41:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Since the Launcher updated several plugins/addons, Battlemod has been a bit screwy, kept getting this in my chat when casting buffs for example:

Cerberus.Spirachub
user: Spiraboo
By Cerberus.Spirachub 2014-10-20 15:59:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Getting this error when battlemod is loaded/when i change jobs:
battlemod: lua error (runtime) - ...<windower dir>/addons/libs/config.lua:448: bad argument #3 to 'format' (string expected, got function)
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-10-20 17:11:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Spirachub said: »
Getting this error when battlemod is loaded/when i change jobs:
battlemod: lua error (runtime) - ...<windower dir>/addons/libs/config.lua:448: bad argument #3 to 'format' (string expected, got function)

This has been fixed a while ago, restart Windower to receive the fix.
 Bismarck.Speedyjim
Server: Bismarck
user: speedyjim
By Bismarck.Speedyjim 2014-10-24 00:40:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Guildwork plugin isn't working, not updating my items at all since 10 days ago. Can't load the plugin's settings or anything.

I've already tried deleting the dll file and re-installing to no avail. Any suggestions?
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-10-24 01:19:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Speedyjim said: »
Guildwork plugin isn't working, not updating my items at all since 10 days ago. Can't load the plugin's settings or anything.

I've already tried deleting the dll file and re-installing to no avail. Any suggestions?

Report it to Stanislav on GW.
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-10-24 21:32:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Intertesting error.

Shortcuts seems to be having issues once again, tried on a few machines so its not windows 8 isolated.

It seems to have a few issues when you send a command like //arise matt where it can't seem to work out that no F****** else is called Matt and doesn't do anything for 35 seconds, I've had to spam the command 11 times to see anything happen.

Reloading shortcuts fixes it but the same issues crops after x amount of time.
 Sylph.Avebian
Server: Sylph
user: Avebian
By Sylph.Avebian 2014-11-10 06:12:36
Link | Quote | Reply

and so it begins, the two I've noticed so far are gearswap sets aren't equipping, and the distance addon is broke.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2014-11-10 06:31:25
Link | Quote | Reply

They moved the mob array. Things are getting recompiled now. Let us know which plugins don't work.
 Phoenix.Brixy
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
user: Brixy
By Phoenix.Brixy 2014-11-10 06:36:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Battlemod is not picking up any pet damage received or dealt. Not sure about damage in general I have been on SMN only since the update. Pet info seems to be picking up random NPC in the zone instead of my avatars also. Distance is broken. Mob HP% are not showing atm. I am sure there are a few other plugins that are broke also lol
 Sylph.Avebian
Server: Sylph
user: Avebian
By Sylph.Avebian 2014-11-10 09:49:02
Link | Quote | Reply

FFXIDB is not displaying any mobs or npcs
 Alexander.Carrelo
Server: Alexander
user: Carrelo
By Alexander.Carrelo 2014-11-10 13:41:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I was amazed when, after approaching the Carpenters' Guild, I acquired a new pet! (PetTP issue)

She doesn't listen well to instructions, but we're working on it.

She also refuses to use Judgment Bolt, no matter how many times I ask. :<
[+]
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
By Leviathan.Arcon 2014-11-10 14:20:57
Link | Quote | Reply

For the record, things should all be fixed to our knowledge. I didn't check this thread sooner (I've been out all day), let me know if something still isn't working right.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 31 32 33 ... 101 102 103