Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-05-28 14:08:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
In all seriousness though, if you want to be successful in Eastern Europe that's like an important business skill. Know who, how, when, and what to bribe.

Wow. Way to really sell the way of life there. Sounds so much better or different from here...

wait until you hear what a "retirement party" is over there...
typically reserved for dirty cops/corrupt politicians etc.

hint: you don't want one
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Xueye
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sect
By Quetzalcoatl.Xueye 2015-05-28 14:25:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Nothing like a good cup of cold brew. If anyone here makes cold brewed coffee, I'm recommending Huila for this season!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-05-28 15:04:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahkf said: »
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
In all seriousness though, if you want to be successful in Eastern Europe that's like an important business skill. Know who, how, when, and what to bribe.

Wow. Way to really sell the way of life there. Sounds so much better or different from here...

wait until you hear what a "retirement party" is over there...
typically reserved for dirty cops/corrupt politicians etc.

hint: you don't want one

All your friends gather and say you're old and give you shitty gifts you're supposed to appreciate then you wait for more and more bodily systems to shut down until you're wishing you were dead and too weak to do it yourself.

uh....no...

they kick you into a coma with the aim of lower body paralysis so you spend your retirement dying slowly and in agonizing pain in an eastern european hospital bed with a rubber tube where your wiener used to be...and crapping food that isn't fit for a dog into a colostomy bag that nobody ever changes...

the lucky ones die of pneumonia or sepsis in the first year...
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-05-28 15:12:14
Link | Quote | Reply

retirement's for suckers! I'm working straight into the grave, baby.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-05-28 15:20:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Josiahfk said: »
Rest in peace you glorious dumbass

I want this on my tombstone.
[+]
 Bismarck.Leneth
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Leneth 2015-05-28 15:35:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Mosin did you play Type-0? If I remember it correctly you played the FFXV demo which came with it.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-05-28 15:59:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Since when do you wait?

Since it dawned on me that catmod might be feeding her to us...
why in the hell would anyone bring their spouse into this shitshow? my pea sized brain was only able to come up with three possibilities

Sympathy "boo hoo just look at all the crap I have to put up with! /hair pull /inconsolable sobbing"

Mutiny "once we get rid of girlboy we will take over ffxiah...and then the world"

Treachery if looks like she volunteered to get lowered into that viper pit... they will eat her brain like they did failure and I will finally be rid of her"

So..as much as I naturally want to destroy their relationship and her brain I ten times that don't want to inadvertently help catmod in the process...

/sips coffee

In which case I would be thinking something more along the lines of a trapped in purgatory together forever sealed inside a sarcophagus...type... thing.

/slowly shuffles away

so much to do...so little time

come PARKER there is much planning to do....
or
D) She could be the badass of the relationship and be like "Move away scrub, do I have to do all the things for you?"

FABULOUSNESS!!! In reality, the mods were putting together the first annual FFXIAH talent show. Aly and Catmod were going to do a duet as Sonny and Cher. Girlboy was like, "No prob, Bob!", and chose to do a number to Madonna's 'Starlight'.

Upon hearing this, Catmod was all like, "THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!!! (Diva, that is.)" Both adorned in spandex, sparkles and wigs got into a slapfight in front of Scragg, who was, of course, practicing his "bunny out of a hat" routine. (Damn! I should have spoilered that. The word is out. Scragg is a magician, y'all. You heard it here first!)

Aly, who was perusing through a catalog by the name of 'Stylin' 60's 'Staches' for the most Sonny-esque, turned to Scragg and demanded both their heads or that Scragg book her a ski trip to Colorado. (She's super into method acting. It's amazing. She really defines the craft.) Aly lined both of the divas up, blindfolded Scragg. Scragg was all like, "Zim-zala-bim!" and made the green bar disappear. When he was unblindfolded, it was Girlboy!

I don't know about you, but I'm pumped about the talent show now!
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-05-28 16:02:30
Link | Quote | Reply

It wasn't really that complicated. 6/10
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-05-28 16:04:33
Link | Quote | Reply

your face is really not that complicated

:U
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-05-28 16:11:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »

[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-05-28 16:24:09
Link | Quote | Reply

my experience with Type-0

oh this looks nice... woah opening cutscene!

1st combat time!
<ping> league match invite <!>

oh ok, ill play this game later.. to LOL!

5 months later...

oh cool I have type-0, better put it on the shelve.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-05-28 16:25:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually

right now is a good time to stock up on silver. Palladium too.

if you could eat it, drink it, wipe your *** with it, wear it when it gets cold, or anything else I might agree with you.
Actually I would love a robe made of some type of precious metal fibers.

Things are much more direct and things actually get done. Rather than waiting for 10+ years for a piece of legislation that nobody ends up really liking and never tackles any actual problems.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-05-28 16:26:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't want to give away our little ditty, but right now I'm thinking flaming baton twirling (me), flaming juggling pins (Dame), fire spitter (Mos) to the tune of some motha ***' C&C Music Factory! (Obviously, we'll be dousing the ends of the baton and the pins in Bacardi 151, and giving Mos the rest of the bottle. We're amateurs in the art of pyrotechnics. C'mon! We all know it.) You, Nik, can do the running man front-and-center.

If things go awry, we've got Misa and Flavin dressed as Chippendale's dancers with a fire extinguisher cogpiece (Flav) and a glitter cannon cogpiece (Misa) to distract the crowd. Let's face it, someone is going to the burn ward.

We got dis!
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-05-28 16:31:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Leneth said: »
Mosin did you play Type-0? If I remember it correctly you played the FFXV demo which came with it.

some. I may get back to it. I haven't gotten far enough to say anything about it one way or another.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-05-28 16:33:39
Link | Quote | Reply

"Retirement" isn't straight up murder for that situation?

um...well yes it's a rather horrific and prolonged murder

we are talking about serbia donnie, as in the former republic of yugoslavia serbia...where chaosx is right now.... eastern europe...

SERBIA with all capital letters... does that name seem familiar at all to you? war crimes against humanity trials yeah...that serbia
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-05-28 16:33:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
retirement's for suckers! I'm working straight into the grave, baby.
I'm going to have to go with this, definitely. Or maybe I was too young for retirement. Either way it was boring as hell.

Those Chinese, seeking me out and paying me money to work for them. It used to be the other way around, lol.

Finished up my paper on MMORPGs (negative aspects) on Wednesday. Included a quick blurb about this site and the people who gear up with spreadsheets, lol.

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-05-28 16:38:53
Link | Quote | Reply

"Retirement" isn't straight up murder for that situation?

um...well yes it's a rather horrific and prolonged murder

we are talking about serbia donnie, as in the former republic of yugoslavia serbia...where chaosx is right now.... eastern europe...

SERBIA with all capital letters... does that name seem familiar at all to you? war crimes against humanity trials yeah...that serbia
Pshh... it's more hype than anything. It's a great little place with very low crime. Get acquainted with a few local mafia types and you got it made.
How much does a 2 year visa cost and who do I pay? No tedious, pain in the *** paperwork. €100, done.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-05-28 16:46:35
Link | Quote | Reply

That's not just mmorpgs, I hear single player games like dark souls based on spreadsheets or trial and error too. They call it min maxing
That's kinda odd. I mean I know people do it for best gear or whatever, but with single play idk, I expected that tendency to be rather low.

Idk how that would really work with non mmo/rpgs, but really the other types of games I play are RTS (command conquer generals, RA/RA2) and sim cities (all of them).

Odds balls for me would be half life(s), Duke Nukem Forever, and Vice City.

I think any game should be fun. Once you're doing a ton of work in order to play a game, it ceases to be fun imo. But fun is relative too, lol

I like Sim City since being able to balance a budget, etc. is fun to me so go figure. Other people may not find that concept fun and don't want to play.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-05-28 17:04:30
Link | Quote | Reply

fire spitter (Mos)

strangely enough I have had some small amounts of experience in this field already, I'm in.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-05-28 17:10:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
fire spitter (Mos)

strangely enough I have had some small amounts of experience in this field already, I'm in.

Weirdly enough, I figured you would. LOL! You remind me of a lot of guy friends spanning decades now.

Getting sauced at a grad party and Bacardi 151 pyrotechnics is something I am familiar with. Except I was twirling a stick. Though, I'm too much of a pansy to light a stick on fire while a ***attempt at twirling after God knows how many years of not. :/

EDIT: Have a good one.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-05-28 17:17:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Getting sauced at a grad party and Bacardi 151 pyrotechnics is something I am familiar with. Except I was twirling a stick. Though, I'm too much of a pansy to light a stick on fire while a ***attempt at twirling after God knows how many years of not. :/

I'm sure no one noticed :D

EDIT: Have a good one.

you too.
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-05-29 02:36:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Record's log.
12:30:00 am.
Arrived on scene, apparently not early enough.
Already 18 23 ppl in line.
plans on Lucina Robin look dim. Rest still stand.
/end log.
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-05-29 03:18:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Record's log.
1:07:00
Car crash across the street.
loud, could hear "wtf dude" from the site.
/end log.
First Page 2 3 ... 17379 17380 17381 ... 18549 18550 18551