FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 17043 17044 17045 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2014-12-18 14:10:08
Link | Quote | Reply

strawberry and cinnamon? pfffft sounds funky to me.
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2014-12-18 14:12:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Josiahfk said: »
Bismarck.Misao said: »
and that's why people get old fast, loose their hair and ***..
they give way too many ***.
Completely amazing how many stupid things people let phase them and rile them up/stress them out yeah : /
While I agree, some times it can be the straw that broke the camel's back kind of situation. So it may seem someone is getting super stressed about something as minute as their favorite pen being taken, when in reality it's something bigger, darker, more foreboding that is really the key factor of their stress.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2014-12-18 14:16:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
strawberry and cinnamon? pfffft sounds funky to me.
Don't bash on my religion.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-12-18 14:43:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Nothing is trivial.
By volkom 2014-12-18 14:44:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
Nothing is trivial.
drinking a beer isn't
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2014-12-18 14:44:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Josiahfk said: »
True strike but I'm not referring to situations where it only appears to be something trivial like that, but situations where it actually is something trivial.
It's pretty tough to know when that is. For instance, if I flipped my ***right now over something trivial, would anyone know if it's because I'm crazy or because something else is eating at me?
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2014-12-18 14:45:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Nothing is trivial.
[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
Server: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2014-12-18 14:46:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Dameshi said: »
True strike but I'm not referring to situations where it only appears to be something trivial like that, but situations where it actually is something trivial.
It's pretty tough to know when that is. For instance, if I flipped my ***right now over something trivial, would anyone know if it's because I'm crazy or because something else is eating at me?
We would know.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2014-12-18 14:49:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Milamber said: »
We would know.
DON'T ACT LIKE YOU'RE MY PSYCHIATRIST!

Unless you are. Phil? No? Okay.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-12-18 14:50:26
Link | Quote | Reply

this is how i my anger management works

[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2014-12-18 14:51:24
Link | Quote | Reply

That's how my anger begins.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-12-18 14:52:54
Link | Quote | Reply

scored a quadra last night.

post death.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-12-18 14:57:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Donnie the Emo Tool said: »
Nik and flavin are going to *** at you for being an emo tool.

we might ease up if you quit being an emo tool all the time...

or we might just pick on you for something else...

we're kinda *** that way...
[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2014-12-18 15:01:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Donnie the Emo Tool said: »
Nik and flavin are going to *** at you for being an emo tool.

we might ease up if you quit being an emo tool all the time...

or we might just pick on you for something else...

we're kinda *** that way...
Picky ***. That's a horrible band name.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-12-18 15:21:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Xbox is here. I'm done grading. Meeting in an hour. Nothing to do.

Totally gonna play Xbox at work.
[+]
By volkom 2014-12-18 15:22:01
Link | Quote | Reply

That's how my anger begins.
QFT!
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-12-18 15:48:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
So, looking more into this 4000-9000 BTU, can mount to a wall just the same as the dust-sensitive Olympian, and has a quick-connect hose available in case it is needed elsewhere. It can run 3-12 hours on two canisters (1 lb/each). So we could assume 12 hours is on "Low" and "Low" is 4000 BTU which is plenty so at 13.9 lbs that's around 83 hours run time on low and around 20 on high? Not that big a difference and I could probably route a hookup to run the built-in blower. But is it as safe as the Olympian?

EDIT: I have to say, being a radiant heater, Mr. Heater has the worst amount of safety information out there. Going on an hour I've been searching and found nothing on how far it has to be from furniture, walls, etc.

Unless you have a circuit diagram of the hardware interlock regarding the safety sensors, and can confirm that the unit is rendered inoperable under low oxygen/high carbon monoxide, I wouldn't get anything that doesn't vent exhaust gases out of the enclosed area.

If you can run power there, use an electric heater. If you can't run power, use a generator. If you can't use a generator, find a something that vents exhaust gases outside the area.

From a safety perspective, you are an unknown number of failures away from potentially lethal, hard to detect situations. That makes it difficult to recommend over other alternatives.

Look around for used generators; it looks like you can get a brand new one 4kw from home depot for about 300usd.

You can probably find used electric heaters very, very easily and cheaply.
None of that is an option, we camp in the middle of the woods, closest house is a Hurricane Katrina temp trailer a guy lives in about a mile away. Generators can't be run all night to keep warm as they are expensive, require gasoline which will run out much faster than one of the heaters listed will run out of its fuel, they are loud, and the only option for a forced air vented unit would cost about the same as a decent generator.

Electic heating simply isn't an option unless we luck into a camper that has a factory 12v RV central unit installed already.

In other news, next time my niece parks in the way and is too lazy to move her vehicle herself, it will be relocated to the church parking lot, two blocks away. Stay tuned, it'll probably happen tomorrow.
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-12-18 16:01:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I just ram people that are dumb enough to block my driveway. it only takes one or two collisions before mf'ers understand you're serious.

for the love of god quit being a pansy & buy one of those sub-zero sleeping bags & stfu.

I really have no sympathy for southerners being 'cold'

that'd be like me whining to donny about the cold. It's not even comparable.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-12-18 16:12:38
Link | Quote | Reply

starting to feel like winter~
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-12-18 16:18:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I just ram people that are dumb enough to block my driveway. it only takes one or two collisions before mf'ers understand you're serious.

for the love of god quit being a pansy & buy one of those sub-zero sleeping bags & stfu.

I really have no sympathy for southerners being 'cold'

that'd be like me whining to donny about the cold. It's not even comparable.
I have a military sleeping bag.

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-12-18 16:26:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I just ram people that are dumb enough to block my driveway. it only takes one or two collisions before mf'ers understand you're serious. for the love of god quit being a pansy & buy one of those sub-zero sleeping bags & stfu. I really have no sympathy for southerners being 'cold' that'd be like me whining to donny about the cold. It's not even comparable.
There is a relatable logic about this I usually refer to; the amount of body heat generated after we adapt to our current climate normalizes the comparisons decently. I just burn a crapload of calories each day staying alive that other climates wouldnt etc

So I bet if it was -60F tomorrow or something and I had to use my real winter ***, I'd go to bed at the end of the day no more cold feeling than misa would in his chilly weather etc
Sounds depressing as ***there.
[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2014-12-18 16:36:53
Link | Quote | Reply

So, looking more into this 4000-9000 BTU, can mount to a wall just the same as the dust-sensitive Olympian, and has a quick-connect hose available in case it is needed elsewhere. It can run 3-12 hours on two canisters (1 lb/each). So we could assume 12 hours is on "Low" and "Low" is 4000 BTU which is plenty so at 13.9 lbs that's around 83 hours run time on low and around 20 on high? Not that big a difference and I could probably route a hookup to run the built-in blower. But is it as safe as the Olympian?

EDIT: I have to say, being a radiant heater, Mr. Heater has the worst amount of safety information out there. Going on an hour I've been searching and found nothing on how far it has to be from furniture, walls, etc.

Unless you have a circuit diagram of the hardware interlock regarding the safety sensors, and can confirm that the unit is rendered inoperable under low oxygen/high carbon monoxide, I wouldn't get anything that doesn't vent exhaust gases out of the enclosed area.

If you can run power there, use an electric heater. If you can't run power, use a generator. If you can't use a generator, find a something that vents exhaust gases outside the area.

From a safety perspective, you are an unknown number of failures away from potentially lethal, hard to detect situations. That makes it difficult to recommend over other alternatives.

Look around for used generators; it looks like you can get a brand new one 4kw from home depot for about 300usd.

You can probably find used electric heaters very, very easily and cheaply.
None of that is an option, we camp in the middle of the woods, closest house is a Hurricane Katrina temp trailer a guy lives in about a mile away. Generators can't be run all night to keep warm as they are expensive, require gasoline which will run out much faster than one of the heaters listed will run out of its fuel, they are loud, and the only option for a forced air vented unit would cost about the same as a decent generator.

Electic heating simply isn't an option unless we luck into a camper that has a factory 12v RV central unit installed already.

In other news, next time my niece parks in the way and is too lazy to move her vehicle herself, it will be relocated to the church parking lot, two blocks away. Stay tuned, it'll probably happen tomorrow.

Can get propane if you want; but they are still loud. Another option is to just use a hot water bottle.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-12-18 16:41:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't go in that trailer either... those things are loaded with asbestos.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-12-18 16:50:30
Link | Quote | Reply

The only time I came close to flipping my ***was when the world found out that Jetacku is a pedophile and people started to defend him like it was alright. I still don't get how any of you can stomach reading his posts or interact with him.

In any case... people have differing opinions that may not line up with yours... This will always be the case. Its an unavoidable fact of life that some guy next to you will think in a way that you don't agree with. I think it's pretty humrous when people lose it but it's also pretty tough to tell on here if people actually do like Dame mentioned. Not only if the trivial thing set em off but are they actually mad or is that just how you've percieved how they are atm whether they are or not.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 17043 17044 17045 ... 18549 18550 18551