FFXIAH Linkshell Ni
First Page 2 3 ... 17042 17043 17044 ... 18549 18550 18551
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-12-18 11:14:20
Link | Quote | Reply

hmmm listening to an arrangement of "Fighters Of The Crystal" that really sounds like a song from XIII
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-12-18 11:24:39
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-12-18 11:26:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »
hmmm listening to an arrangement of "Fighters Of The Crystal" that really sounds like a song from XIII

which song?
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-12-18 11:28:12
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-12-18 11:28:32
Link | Quote | Reply

/bangsgavel

ok now on to more important matters....

/bangsgavelagain

c'mon now god damn it.

the matter at hand....

what's for lunch today!!?!?!??!

I have a powerful lust for salmon...
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-12-18 11:37:23
Link | Quote | Reply

all you get is seal blubber.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-12-18 11:40:51
Link | Quote | Reply

When I was younger, way before Adult Swim, Cartoon Network had a midnight block called 'O Canada.' The cartoons shown were all from Canada. I recall one cartoon about a worm who was trying to win the affections of another worm who rejected him. His reaction to this rejection was to attempt suicide using sulfuric acid which went wrong and he ended up horribly disfigured. The End.

All of these Canadian cartoons were depressing. Canada must be depressing.

Post deleted by User.
 Bahamut.Milamber
Server: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2014-12-18 12:23:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
So, looking more into this 4000-9000 BTU, can mount to a wall just the same as the dust-sensitive Olympian, and has a quick-connect hose available in case it is needed elsewhere. It can run 3-12 hours on two canisters (1 lb/each). So we could assume 12 hours is on "Low" and "Low" is 4000 BTU which is plenty so at 13.9 lbs that's around 83 hours run time on low and around 20 on high? Not that big a difference and I could probably route a hookup to run the built-in blower. But is it as safe as the Olympian?

EDIT: I have to say, being a radiant heater, Mr. Heater has the worst amount of safety information out there. Going on an hour I've been searching and found nothing on how far it has to be from furniture, walls, etc.

Unless you have a circuit diagram of the hardware interlock regarding the safety sensors, and can confirm that the unit is rendered inoperable under low oxygen/high carbon monoxide, I wouldn't get anything that doesn't vent exhaust gases out of the enclosed area.

If you can run power there, use an electric heater. If you can't run power, use a generator. If you can't use a generator, find a something that vents exhaust gases outside the area.

From a safety perspective, you are an unknown number of failures away from potentially lethal, hard to detect situations. That makes it difficult to recommend over other alternatives.

Look around for used generators; it looks like you can get a brand new one 4kw from home depot for about 300usd.

You can probably find used electric heaters very, very easily and cheaply.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2014-12-18 12:42:07
Link | Quote | Reply

omg I love *** with salesmen.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-12-18 12:45:24
Link | Quote | Reply

story time:
finished up a project and delivered my boss the printouts.
One of the sales people comes in, asking about another project, which some parts needed to be redone, since the color was wrong.
my boss told him he knew nothing about it, and that one other department was supposedly going to take care of it, since they took the pieces needing replacement (2 weeks ago).
sales person heads to that department.

so break time rolled in...
one of the bosses bought the shop Bagels.
as some of us swarm the loot box of bagels, all kind of good looking ones too and while I eye them over deciding between them people nab the yummy blueberry ones, so I take the cinnamon raisin one.

as we are getting our bagels, the other manager from that one other department comes barging in, yelling...
"i am tired of your ***, you always do this! we delivered the graphics 2 weeks ago, you needed to make new ones yadda yadda blah blah dumb-*** yadda yadda idiot yadda dumb-*** "
manager flipped his ***and started tossing things while not easing up on the dumb-*** thing.
boss gets super-pissed and rushes the manager, shoving him and people split them apart, both now shouting at each other.

they shout at each other a bit before the manager leaves, and some of us look at each other awkwardly, with our bagels in our mouth.

TL:DR=
Bagel was yummy.
[+]
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
user: dameshi
By Asura.Dameshi 2014-12-18 12:47:57
Link | Quote | Reply

story time:
One of the sales people comes in, asking about another project, which some parts needed to be redone, since the color was wrong.
my boss told him he knew nothing about it, and that one other department was supposedly going to take care of it, since they took the pieces needing replacement (2 weeks ago).

as some of us swarm the loot box of bagels, all kind of good looking ones too and while I eye them over deciding between them people nab the yummy blueberry ones, so I take the cinnamon raisin one.

as we are getting our bagels, the other manager from that one other department comes barging in, yelling...
"i am tired of your ***, you always do this! we delivered the graphics 2 weeks ago, you needed to make new ones yadda yadda blah blah dumb-*** yadda yadda idiot yadda dumb-*** "
manager flipped his ***and started tossing things while not easing up on the dumb-*** thing.
boss gets super-pissed and rushes the manager, shoving him and people split them apart, both now shouting at each other.

they shout at each other a bit before the manager leaves, and some of us look at each other awkwardly, with our bagels in our mouth.

Bagel was yummy.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-12-18 12:58:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I GOTS MILK ON MY TIE!!!!!

/stabs everyone
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-12-18 13:28:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Bagel was yummy.

I had kfc for lunch and played the "can you remember the name of the thing I am thinking about" game with my boss...

although I guessed correctly I won nothing...

/munches candycanes

I love when people push him until pops though... good story

however Misao... you really should have taken a cheap shot at the manager's floating rib when you had the chance... I'm a little bit disappointed
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-12-18 13:34:17
Link | Quote | Reply

and risk loosing my bagel? noway
[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2014-12-18 13:34:47
Link | Quote | Reply

story time:

Bagel was yummy.
Ah, professionalism.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2014-12-18 13:40:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Having worked in various environments in the public sector, small private business, large private business, and publishing I've learned one thing:

Bagel was yummy.

This is, hands down, the most important part of things, and it is a universal constant among all levels of employment.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-12-18 13:40:17
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2014-12-18 13:47:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm just imagining this going down, and you standing there nomming the bagel, possibly making small talk about how good the bagel is. *** given? Zero.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-12-18 13:54:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Dameshi said: »
I'm just imagining this going down, and you standing there nomming the bagel, possibly making small talk about how good the bagel is. *** given? Zero.
Ah, you know me.
close enough tho.
discussing about which bagel cream was better, since they brought us Honey and a Dried Tomato one.

Honey, no contest.

strawberry is damn good too, but they didnt bring it in this time.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Dameshi
Forum Moderator
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Dameshi 2014-12-18 13:55:05
Link | Quote | Reply

You had me at honey.
[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2014-12-18 13:57:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
Having worked in various environments in the public sector, small private business, large private business, and publishing I've learned one thing:

Bagel was yummy.

This is, hands down, the most important part of things, and it is a universal constant among all levels of employment.
I would have gone with:

An amazing amount of money is spent on alcohol.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-12-18 13:57:50
Link | Quote | Reply

and that's why people get old fast, loose their hair and ***..
they give way too many ***.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-12-18 14:01:36
Link | Quote | Reply

which bagel cream was better, since they brought us Honey and a Dried Tomato one.

Honey, no contest.

strawberry is damn good too, but they didnt bring it in this time.

meh... /step hops over misao's boss and manager fighting on the floor

if you ask me strawberry and cinnamon together is no bueno...

I think you made the right call... cinnamon and honey is classic...
[+]

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 17042 17043 17044 ... 18549 18550 18551