Whiskey goooooooood

Mmmhmmm brb refill
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-04-16 22:57:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Domino's is rolling out a product where they have fried, boneless chicken wings acting as pizza dough.

Take a moment to let that artery clogging, diabetes inflicting news sink in.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-04-16 23:02:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Talk about fatal flying guillotine chops to your *** neck
Quote:
Rapper Andre Johnson reportedly severed his penis and jumped off an apartment building in the US city of Los Angeles, at around 1am local time on Wednesday, according to police.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-04-16 23:03:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Domino's is rolling out a product where they have fried, boneless chicken wings acting as pizza dough.

I used to dumpster dive donatos pizza.... Now, I hate it
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-04-16 23:08:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Talk about fatal flying guillotine chops to your *** neck
Quote:
Rapper Andre Johnson reportedly severed his penis and jumped off an apartment building in the US city of Los Angeles, at around 1am local time on Wednesday, according to police.

Well at least they found it. But OUCH
[+]
 Shiva.Onorgul
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2014-04-17 00:36:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bread is considerably worse for you (calorie-wise, nutrition-wise, and sugar-wise) than chicken. This is an improvement. It drives me crazy that people would rant about this and the Double Down. Bread is *** awful, chicken is great.

I'm reading an article written by the Washington Post and they're still clinging mindlessly to the bad science that was reported on and refuted in the EARLY NINETIES that fat is bad for health. How many decades will this stupidity persist?

And that article about Andre Johnson... I know it's from a UK publication, but is there another city in the world called Los Angeles that warrants distinction in international publication? I won't be surprised if there's a Los Angeles, Honduras, but I doubt anyone would confuse it with the mega-metropolis in California.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-04-17 00:38:20
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bahamut.Kara
Server: Bahamut
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2014-04-17 00:46:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Onorgul said: »

Bread is considerably worse for you (calorie-wise, nutrition-wise, and sugar-wise) than chicken. This is an improvement. It drives me crazy that people would rant about this and the Double Down. Bread is *** awful, chicken is great.

I'm reading an article written by the Washington Post and they're still clinging mindlessly to the bad science that was reported on and refuted in the EARLY NINETIES that fat is bad for health. How many decades will this stupidity persist?
The fried part might be the really bad for your health part. Certain fats are better than others, and the mantra should be all in moderation.

Also white bread pretty much has no health benefits but there are other bread types out there! Rugbrød

But, frankly, I don't want a pizza that has a crust of meat. Sounds icky to me....and seriously heavy.
[+]
 Shiva.Onorgul
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2014-04-17 01:14:50
Link | Quote | Reply

By the sounds and looks of it, it's just a rebranding of chicken parmesan: breaded chicken (often pan-fried but it can be made other ways) with a layer of tomato sauce and cheese. I'd hardly call that the most ridiculous thing on offer.

When it comes to dangerous fats, the only one is trans-saturated fats, and they're rapidly becoming illegal in the US. They are just barely clinging to life in microwave popcorn and a few other niche uses. Fast food moved away from them years ago in response to public demand. I have heard things about poly-unsaturated fats, but since that includes such paragons as olive oil, I am very dubious. The only "danger" involved in fat is that it packs twice the calories per gram of carbohydrate or protein. In my experience, though, I can eat more than twice as many carbs as fats or proteins in a meal, so...

But, yeah, some breads are better than others. Pizza dough is bleached white flour, possibly mixed with a few other such things. Low nutrition, high calories, very bland flavor. I cut my pizza dough with corn meal, which isn't a huge improvement, but it adds texture and flavor to what is otherwise very... *cough* white bread. Metaphorically.
[+]
 Bahamut.Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2014-04-17 01:51:17
Link | Quote | Reply

But, yeah, some breads are better than others. Pizza dough is bleached white flour, possibly mixed with a few other such things. Low nutrition, high calories, very bland flavor. I cut my pizza dough with corn meal, which isn't a huge improvement, but it adds texture and flavor to what is otherwise very... *cough* white bread. Metaphorically.

Homemade pizza dough is, pretty much all the time, better than fast food/frozen pizza dough.

I made a buckwheat pizza crust a couple of months ago. It tasted good (I like the flavor of buckwheat but not everyone does) but it was a pain in the *** to roll out. The next night I cut it to half white flour and half buckwheat for a modified peaking duck pizza. Still annoying to work with but it kept the taste I wanted.

I was playing around with various flours (sunflower, rye, different seeds, white, wheat, buckwheat, etc) for breads before I gave birth. Always fun to experiment.
[+]
Server: Sargatanas
Game: FFXIV
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-04-17 06:31:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Morning Ni.

Is it summer yet? =/
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-04-17 08:09:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Morning yo's

I eat awful things.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-04-17 08:22:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
just wanted to make sure he was crazy

Oh yeah, I have often said that I'm sane enough to consider the possibility that I might be crazy... but let's get back to that later.

Before we were so rudely interrupted... I was talking about Robert.
This guy I knew in high school. Here is the story

PARKER Edit:
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Robert

and robert didn't "see anything wrong" with what he was doing.

PARKER Edit: The Sir Mix A Lot protocol has been activated!
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-04-17 08:23:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bread is considerably worse for you (calorie-wise, nutrition-wise, and sugar-wise) than chicken. This is an improvement.
Sure, if the chicken were all white meat and grilled, then it would be healthier. But this ***is the dregs (typically mixed with additives like sawdust and more salt than you can shake a stick at) which are then breaded (boom, there's your bread) and deep fried in a vat of oil (trans fats, anyone?). I'm not saying that processed bread is good for you, but deep fried processed chicken isn't better.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-04-17 08:38:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kara said: »
I made a buckwheat pizza crust a couple of months ago.

NOW WE'RE GUNNA FIGHT!!! /adopts irish boxing stance

You aren't allowed to call it pizza if you make it with buckwheat!
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-04-17 08:55:33
Link | Quote | Reply

when are they letting sugar britches out of the pokey?

[+]
 Bahamut.Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2014-04-17 09:11:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I made a buckwheat pizza crust a couple of months ago.

NOW WE'RE GUNNA FIGHT!!! /adopts irish boxing stance

You aren't allowed to call it pizza if you make it with buckwheat!

It had cheese and toppings, it was a pizza!!

I liked it better with the peking duck better than tranditional tomatoe sauce, but that might be because I really wanted a peking duck pizza right then. I'll just have to make again sometime to see.

Odd coincidence, Mil is making pizza now.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-04-17 09:25:10
Link | Quote | Reply

when are they letting sugar britches out of the pokey?
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-04-17 09:43:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Morning!!! OMG! Homemade, grilled pizza, Francine! OMG!

BTW, Big Green Eggs are amazing!

[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-04-17 09:46:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Morning!

So Miku's coming to Detroit May 17th to open for Lady Gaga....

SO *** TEMPTED but the ticket range seems to be $50-100 for cheap seats, with my luck it'll be like $90... *** that. I'll just see if i know anyone going and if they sell any miku merchandise, to buy me something and i'd pay them back lol

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-04-17 09:49:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
that youtube video of miku on stage was 4 years ago or something, it'll be interesting to see what advancements have been made with the technology.
Yeah, I remember seeing that and being amazed and jealous.

Just wish it wasn't Lady Gaga =/ I mean she's got good music and all but ... her fashion... is just ... yeah...
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-04-17 09:55:40
Link | Quote | Reply

It had cheese and toppings, it was a pizza!!

I liked it better with the peking duck better than tranditional tomatoe sauce, but that might be because I really wanted a peking duck pizza right then. I'll just have to make again sometime to see.

Odd coincidence, Mil is making pizza now.

He better be making us a REAL pizza! /shakes cane

I blame wolfgang puck of course... but I feel it's become necessary to indicate the ingredients of any pizza that is not a traditional pizza first. /bangs gavel

so in this instance if Mil said "how about I make a pizza?" and you agreed and he came back with peking duck on a buckwheat crust you would bonk him on the head with a rolling pin!...

because "pizza" brings wonderful images to mind... none of them are about peking duck... unless you are pregnant!

You have to say the atrocity you are committing to the pizza first like "deep dish pizza" or "california pizza" or "bbq chicken pizza" or the "chicken nugget crust pizza" mag was talking about.

you can't just waltz in here with a "pizza" made out of chicken nuggets and pretend we won't notice!!!
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-04-17 10:02:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Josiahfk said: »
Kalyna Maimhov said: »
Bismarck.Josiahkf said: »
that youtube video of miku on stage was 4 years ago or something, it'll be interesting to see what advancements have been made with the technology.
Yeah, I remember seeing that and being amazed and jealous.

Just wish it wasn't Lady Gaga =/ I mean she's got good music and all but ... her fashion... is just ... yeah...
oh god, imagine if she forces her fashion sense on hatsune lol
It can happen lol.

Also I can't stop laughing to this post i read in /r/Vocaloid about it:

Quote:
Just a reminder guys, all American pop is ***and American culture is ***, unlike glorious nippon. Miku, my once pure Japanese waifu continues to be passed around and used by American audiences, sullying her purity and innocence and reducing her to little more than a common ***. The only thing I can do is lament, as every new person who discovers vocaloid is another person taking advantage of my beloved Miku-chan. If you'll all excuse me, I'm going to go polish my sword collection and re-arrange my figures. I don't have any more time to waste on this mainstream amerifag ***.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-04-17 10:07:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm going to go polish my sword

so that's what the kids are calling it these days...
[+]
By Kalyna Maimhov 2014-04-17 10:10:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm going to go polish my sword

so that's what the kids are calling it these days...
Idk bout now-a-days but back in my high school days, guys said it all the time. Either that or spanking the monkey.
First Page 2 3 ... 16562 16563 16564 ... 18549 18550 18551