FFXIV Beta ps3
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23
 Kujata.Daus
Server: Kujata
Game: FFXI
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2013-06-30 11:29:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Not the cnj I was playing with in the copper mines.....

Also I played on my 3d tv last night....lol that was really cool but it hurt my eyes I had to quit.
 Fenrir.Reece
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Reece 2013-06-30 11:30:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
With a conjurer in the group there shouldn't be any need for extra healing though, 1 healer is more than enough in the beta :0

Go check out Cancer in Eastern La Noscea.. Big Crab fate down the bottom and if yo#re above 34 Sync down and we'll see how you do with 1 healer lmao. We needed 2 for it and it was a war zone
 Valefor.Ivaan
Server: Valefor
user: ivaan
By Valefor.Ivaan 2013-06-30 20:05:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Synria said: »
volkom said: »
Valefor.Ivaan said: »
sooooo basically when stage 4 comes open beta means anybody whether they have codes or not can play?

I have a friend who wants to try out this game but does not have a square enix account..... yet.... lol

i'm pretty sure you have to pre-order the game to participate if you aren't already in beta

You don't need to pre-order the game to participate in Open Beta, pre-orders are for Early Access play which would start after Phase 4's Open Beta and will require the key code you get when Pre-Ordering.

ok, i just want to clarify this point.

So when open beta comes out, i can download it for free for my computer, and sign in because i already have a ff14 account from closed beta, even tho my closed beta access is linked to my ps3?

Now that i have my new comp, i want to make sure i can play ff14 open beta just by downloading it and linking the same account i already have lol.

sorry if thats the point you made and i didnt understand it, but i want to know bc i kinda wanna preorder the game so i can get the code for all the freebies. (Did you see the battle armor for the chocobo that looks like a behemoth!?)
 Quetzalcoatl.Darthjohnboy
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: johnno25
By Quetzalcoatl.Darthjohnboy 2013-06-30 20:19:22
Link | Quote | Reply

you are correct. you can use your current PS3 XIV account on pc open beta.

be aware though that if you wish to have access on both systems at launch, you will need to buy a copy for each to play.

(unless you use the grey area way which i will not get into here)
 Ragnarok.Titox
Server: Ragnarok
user: Titox
By Ragnarok.Titox 2013-06-30 20:24:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I had a problem playing Conjurer....how i can target people outside my party when i am on "engage" state to a monster?! '^' I had that problem in fate events vs the big NMs trying to heal the tank

Playing on PS3 on the beta sadly ;^;
 Valefor.Ivaan
user: ivaan
By Valefor.Ivaan 2013-06-30 20:34:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Darthjohnboy said: »

be aware though that if you wish to have access on both systems at launch, you will need to buy a copy for each to play.

thanks i feel alot better

Ragnarok.Titox said: »
I had a problem playing Conjurer....how i can target people outside my party when i am on "engage" state to a monster?! '^' I had that problem in fate events vs the big NMs trying to heal the tank

I dunno but i requoted you so your question wont get lost!
By Synria 2013-06-30 20:38:47
Link | Quote | Reply

You can change who/what you are able to target in and out of combat in the settings menu that's under the chat bar.

Edit: Also make sure you take off the Auto Lock-on Target, if you have that happening, it's the L3 to switch it on/off, on PS3 controller.
 Ragnarok.Titox
By Ragnarok.Titox 2013-06-30 20:41:39
Link | Quote | Reply

@Ivaan Thanks! XD

Synria said: »

You can change who/what you are able to target in and out of combat in the settings menu that's under the chat bar.

Ahhh No wonder...since i started playing Melee(Pug) & Tank and the target system was alright so i never paid attention to it when i checked the setting, Thanks! ^^
By Nalumana 2013-06-30 20:49:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I have been trying the PS3 Beta and I am really loving it so far, however my PS3 is somewhat HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and when I went into TTD no one would load. Mind you I was the Healer... so I couldn't target anyone and even if I typed /ac Cure "[insertnamehere]" it wouldn't work. :<
Also, I have an extra beta code. I don't know anyone to give it away too, so if you are interested in playing for ps3 send me a message.

<No Money!> (hurhur)

Edit: Quick question.. How am I supposed to use Auto translate on my controller? When I select to do <Hello!> It just enters "he"... =/
 Bahamut.Lordzetta
Server: Bahamut
user: Zetta
By Bahamut.Lordzetta 2013-06-30 20:56:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Darthjohnboy said: »

I don't think you would have to purchase the pc version if you have the ps3 game. I Believe they will just update your current application and then you just input your info. As a legacy player I will not have to buy the game but since I'm going to play it on the ps3 I'll have to.
 Ragnarok.Titox
By Ragnarok.Titox 2013-06-30 20:59:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Nalumana said: »
I have been trying the PS3 Beta and I am really loving it so far, however my PS3 is somewhat HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE and when I went into TTD no one would load. Mind you I was the Healer... so I couldn't target anyone and even if I typed /ac Cure "[insertnamehere]" it wouldn't work. :<
Also, I have an extra beta code. I don't know anyone to give it away too, so if you are interested in playing for ps3 send me a message.

<No Money!> (hurhur)

Edit: Quick question.. How am I supposed to use Auto translate on my controller? When I select to do <Hello!> It just enters "he"... =/
I haven't check...but I think is with Toogle Mode is pressing L1 + R3...and becomes like a mouse....not sure though
By Luvbunny1 2013-07-01 12:53:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Legacy player get the PC game for free and you get two weeks free to check the new version. After that you must pay. Anyone else would have to buy either the PC version or the PS3 version. If you are legacy, you still have to buy the PS3 version if you want to play it on PS3.
 Quetzalcoatl.Sithel
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Wildman33
By Quetzalcoatl.Sithel 2013-07-01 13:26:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Luvbunny1 said: »
Legacy player get the PC game for free and you get two weeks free to check the new version. After that you must pay. Anyone else would have to buy either the PC version or the PS3 version. If you are legacy, you still have to buy the PS3 version if you want to play it on PS3.
This is not all completely true.

Long as you bought FFXIV 1.0 for PC back in 2010 you will get Realm Reborn for PC for free via a download. You don't have to be a legacy player to receive this offer. Everything else is correct, if you already own the PC version weather free download or bought it and want to play on PS3 you will have to buy the PS3 version.

Legacy status is this via FFXIV's info page.
Players with legacy status will be entitled to an exclusive chocobo mount which will become available with the launch of FFXIV: A Realm Reborn. They will also be able to request that their name is displayed in the credits for FFXIV: ARR. Another bonus is that legacy players will gain early access to the launch of FFXIV: ARR along with players who pre-ordered the game.

Along with the pricing change for legacy members @ $9.99 vs. entry pricing @ 12.99 or standard pricing @ $14.99
 Fenrir.Mariane
user: leo
By Fenrir.Mariane 2013-07-01 13:54:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Did I get this right ? To have LEGACY status you need to have played during the pay period in 2011-2012, right ?
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2013-07-01 13:55:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Mariane said: »
Did I get this right ? To have LEGACY status you need to have played during the pay period in 2011-2012, right ?

You had to pay a 3 month subscription to get Legacy status. 3 months at once that is
 Fenrir.Emirii
user: Emerii1
By Fenrir.Emirii 2013-07-01 14:01:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Played during the pay period for a consecutive 3 months. You didn't have to purchase the 3 month at a time sub unless you were at the last month of their promotion for the 3 months at a time sub. (sometime in june 2012)
 Fenrir.Mariane
user: leo
By Fenrir.Mariane 2013-07-01 14:07:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for the explanation.
By Luvbunny1 2013-07-04 15:08:40
Link | Quote | Reply

More new videos of the huge expansive areas in FF14 game. Arcanist, Scholar, and Summoner seen walking around with their AF armor.

http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/07/04/new-ffxiv-videos-continue-the-tour-of-eorzea-demo-group-finder/
By Luvbunny1 2013-07-05 00:30:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2013-07-05 00:32:29
Link | Quote | Reply

A bit much there lol.
 Fenrir.Vulcat
user: Leadleaf
By Fenrir.Vulcat 2013-07-05 00:35:41
Link | Quote | Reply

What's the rightmost weapon supposed to be?
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-07-05 00:37:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Arcanist book/weapon I think?
By Luvbunny1 2013-07-05 00:41:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Pretty much a fan service thing, so expect to see a lot more of these costume themed gears to invade FF14. Already a few is used as the artifact gears, from past FF games. You can bet that soon we will be getting FF7 gears, FF8, and FF9 (Zidane has a tail already, perfect for Miqote males lol), and FF10 (HD version is coming).

As it is now FF14 looks to be the ultimate remix of ALL past FF games combined, thrown into one big giant melting pot. They are giving us more past FF bosses than you can shake your stick at. Yoshi wasn't kidding when he said he wants the game to succeed, he is aiming squarely at nostalgia. Let's hope the gameplay holds for years of playing and the end game, which is going to make or break this one, will be a good one to start with.
By Luvbunny1 2013-07-05 00:44:48
Link | Quote | Reply

A Realm Reborn TV Commercial - soon to be released in Europe. Seems like they are going big for FF14 relaunch, and spending quite a pretty penny to make sure all FF fans aware of this game lol. No wonder they are making it super casual friendly and treat it like "offline" FF game with some online component. I wonder if those first timer will stay after their initial 30 days free is gone. Getting slammed with $12.99 a month would be enough to make super casual players to run back to Candy Crush :)

[+]
By Enuyasha 2013-07-05 00:46:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I so want that bow more than anything really....fawkin cool ***!
By Luvbunny1 2013-07-05 00:51:09
Link | Quote | Reply

See Scholar, Summoner and Arcanist running around and your preview of Titan summon.

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Fenrir.Reece
By Fenrir.Reece 2013-07-05 00:53:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish we could use Arcanist already, I wanna whip the book out :(
 Lakshmi.Alryc
Server: Lakshmi
user: Alryc
By Lakshmi.Alryc 2013-07-05 00:57:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish I liked Lightning and XIII in general cuz then the oversaturation would be more fun.
 Valefor.Fmaxgluttony
By Valefor.Fmaxgluttony 2013-07-05 01:04:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Can't wait to get all those weapons and the costumes. And tour # 3 looks cool seems Behemoth slams the ground if you take out his hind legs.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2013-07-05 01:07:56
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23