users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Monk » MNK TP
MNK TP
 Siren.Robthunder
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
By Siren.Robthunder 2013-06-13 17:20:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Trying to decide between these two setups...

http://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets/304350

OR

http://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets/291248

Any thoughts on which is better would be appreciated.
 Sylph.Ice
Server: Sylph
user: Ice
By Sylph.Ice 2013-06-13 20:00:38
Link | Quote | Reply

There's a thread right above this that is a decent guide to follow. For your question, without spread sheet, probably set 2.
 Sylph.Rebo
user: Rebo
By Sylph.Rebo 2013-06-13 20:49:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Robthunder said: »
Trying to decide between these two setups...

http://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets/304350

OR

http://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets/291248

Any thoughts on which is better would be appreciated.

2 & potestas bomblet over thew.
 Siren.Robthunder
By Siren.Robthunder 2013-06-14 22:04:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I have usu head and feet but not the HQ. Haven't really had the time to work on them, so trying to figure out next-best with what I have access to. And I messed up and posted my sets out of order. Were you guys saying the 2nd set that I posted or the set marked "Set #2". Sorry for the messup ;/ (Set 304350 or 291248)

Thanks!

(And yes I will be getting potestas once I have the $$)
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2013-06-14 22:08:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Yeah I have usu head and feet but not the HQ. Haven't really had the time to work on them,
Make time; plans go back to shitty drop rate on July 3rd. Double plans campaign is going on right now.

Easiest way to pick them up fast.
 Siren.Robthunder
By Siren.Robthunder 2013-07-02 10:13:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for the best advice I've ever been given on here Tigerwoods. I didn't know anything about Salvage II so was reluctant to try to lead it. Looked it up, started last week and now I have 83 plans. Hoping I get some love from the bosses for the 45 pieces (thats all I need now) but at least I have the plans finished. Thank you!
[+]
 Sylph.Ice
user: Ice
By Sylph.Ice 2013-07-02 12:52:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Robthunder said: »
Thanks for the best advice I've ever been given on here Tigerwoods. I didn't know anything about Salvage II so was reluctant to try to lead it. Looked it up, started last week and now I have 83 plans. Hoping I get some love from the bosses for the 45 pieces (thats all I need now) but at least I have the plans finished. Thank you!

I commend this Galka for actually listening to others and taking the initiative to get ***done.
The 45s are just a numbers game. You'll get them eventually if you keep at it. Took me over 25 kills before I got my first 45 feet. Hope you have the NQ 75s already , Brohan.
 Siren.Robthunder
By Siren.Robthunder 2013-07-02 15:43:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Darn thats a lot of kills... Well hopefully I get super lucky and get them first kill? Lol, if not, it's not a big deal since the person going with me needs Bloodshed plans anyway. We will be doing the 'better' bloodshed path in Arrapago on the way to mini / mega boss. And yes, I have head and feet finished from a very long time ago. Never finished body because turtle was mean and refused to drop.
 Siren.Robthunder
By Siren.Robthunder 2013-07-04 00:33:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok so... not that anyone is waiting around for updates from me but... Led my first Zhayolm Remnants II last night, got Genta Kabuto from Alfard. Looking at a proud Usukane Somen +1 owner now!
[+]