Final Fantasy XV
First Page 2 3 ... 26 27 28 ... 54 55 56
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-08-07 13:02:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Also an interview here

http://www.ign.com/videos/2015/08/07/final-fantasy-xv-director-discusses-the-future-ign-live-gamescom-2015
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-08-07 13:03:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »
soon™
Not sure about that...they said "it'll come out before 2017!" and knowing SE that might mean december 2016 lol.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-08-07 13:26:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I've waited since the first trailer came out, I can wait a bit longer now that it's kinda close to completion.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-08-09 15:35:52
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.ign.com/videos/2015/08/07/final-fantasy-15-official-malboro-trailer-gamescom-2015
[+]
 Bahamut.Soraishin
Server: Bahamut
user: Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2015-08-09 16:06:43
Link | Quote | Reply

lol that was unexpected
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-08-11 14:56:37
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-08-14 15:53:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
The time period seen in Final Fantasy XV’s latest trailer will only be shown in flashbacks in the final game.

Speaking to IGN at Gamescom, Final Fantasy XV director Hajime Tabata explained that the time period shown in the latest trailer, which takes place fifteen years before the main game, will not be featured in any playable sequences but will instead be shown before players take control in order to provide context.

“[Those are] only flashbacks in the main game, the events you see when he's a young boy, fifteen years before the start of the main game itself. But it really is important, because it shows the events which were really vital and pivotal in what happens in the story you'll be actually playing through,” Tabata told IGN via translator. “So, it's really important to have a way to [see] both of those periods in his life.”

Tabata explained that these sequences are representative of his own personal experiences in some ways.

“I remember some really fond memories of my own father and how I related to him. I remember being driven around by him in his car,” he explained. “And when he started talking to me about cars, I started getting interested in the car he drives and talked about that kind of stuff.”

“And so, because of that, we have the same car that Noctis was driven around in as a kid,” he continued, referring to the car the main characters drive in Final Fantasy XV’s playable demo, Episode Duscae. “It's his father's car, the royal transport, the one his dad drove. And in the journey that the characters go on fifteen years later, they're all driven around in that. And that's very much representative of his relationship with his father, because he’s inherited this car. There's a lot of attachment to that.”

Tabata says Square Enix is “not going to make you wait until 2017” to play Final Fantasy XV. For more from our interview, read about the game's simultaneous worldwide release plus how the team may collaborate with the developers of Just Cause 3.
VIP
By Kalila 2015-08-23 17:40:28
Link | Quote | Reply

lol..... >.>;

"Final Fantasy XV's lead director, Hajime Tabata, has confirmed that Final Fantasy XV's main antagonist or villain will top them all including Sephiroth and Kefka (who are both highly regarded as the best villains in the series)."

Hmmm... idk if you should be saying stuff like that. Setting expectations pretty high there, with a huge backlash if not met.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-08-23 19:44:14
Link | Quote | Reply

At this point, all I take from that comment is they are putting some effort into an actual villain for the first time since 9, welcome news.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-08-29 19:45:59
Link | Quote | Reply

FF15 Release Date to be announced in March

Quote:
Square Enix will announce the release date of Final Fantasy XV at a “special event” in March.

The news comes from the game’s Active Time Report panel at PAX in Seattle today, where director Hajime Tabata confirmed that the game will indeed arrive in 2016, but that the team isn’t ready to announce the specific date just yet. No other information about the event was announced.

Speaking to IGN, Tabata also confirmed that an additional Active Time Report will take place in Japan during the upcoming Tokyo Game Show and will contain more information on two characters: Luna and Regis (the father of main character Noctis).

Tabata previously confirmed that Final Fantasy XV will see a simultaneous worldwide release.

IGN is at PAX and we’ll have plenty of updates all throughout this weekend. Keep an eye on our PAX hub for the latest news.

Well, at least we know for sure its coming in 2016...
 Bismarck.Patrik
user: Patrik
By Bismarck.Patrik 2015-08-29 19:49:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
FF15 Release Date to be announced in March

Quote:
Square Enix will announce the release date of Final Fantasy XV at a “special event” in March.

The news comes from the game’s Active Time Report panel at PAX in Seattle today, where director Hajime Tabata confirmed that the game will indeed arrive in 2016, but that the team isn’t ready to announce the specific date just yet. No other information about the event was announced.

Speaking to IGN, Tabata also confirmed that an additional Active Time Report will take place in Japan during the upcoming Tokyo Game Show and will contain more information on two characters: Luna and Regis (the father of main character Noctis).

Tabata previously confirmed that Final Fantasy XV will see a simultaneous worldwide release.

IGN is at PAX and we’ll have plenty of updates all throughout this weekend. Keep an eye on our PAX hub for the latest news.

Well, at least we know for sure its coming in 2016...

Lol... 2016, 3rd week of December... at the earliest.
VIP
By Kalila 2015-08-29 19:50:43
Link | Quote | Reply

12/31/2016 @ 11:59:59 PM :3
[+]
 Bismarck.Patrik
user: Patrik
By Bismarck.Patrik 2015-08-29 19:53:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Kalila said: »
12/31/2016 @ 11:59:59 PM :3
New years release!!

*Only sold at select locations*
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-08-30 01:00:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Square Enix experimented with VR support for Final Fantasy XV.

Speaking to IGN at PAX in Seattle, director Hajime Tabata explained that VR was briefly considered for a segment of the game but ultimately didn’t match the team’s goals.

“We had tested out utilizing VR,” Tabata told IGN via translator. “At the time we were looking into it, we felt that it could potentially work as a passive experience for a portion of the game utilizing VR. We felt that it would potentially make sense for a segment, but in terms of the overall game in itself, the entire game, we didn’t feel that having that headset on for the entirety of the game and that experience would match what we were aiming for with XV.”

“It’s a very long game,” he added. “You’d wear that headset for hours.”
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-08-30 16:16:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
“It’s a very long game,” he added. “You’d wear that headset for hours.”

I'm sure people wouldn't mind....

[+]
By Wordspoken 2015-08-30 17:10:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I wanted to make a similar comment. It's video gamers, we can wear it any amount of hours needed+1.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-09-01 16:59:18
Link | Quote | Reply

5 minutes of gameplay from PAX

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-09-01 17:04:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I have the distinct feeling that 15 will either breath new life into SE, or kill them completely. I hope it's the former.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-09-01 17:07:04
Link | Quote | Reply

A lot of comments I've seen are "it's too futuristic" and then them praising VII and VIII lol
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-09-01 17:11:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I can appreciate innovation. I liked the way the demo played, but haven't tried it since they updated it.
VIP
By Kalila 2015-09-01 17:13:01
Link | Quote | Reply

They really need to start showing more... interesting things. Why wait for PAX to show off an autodrive simulator where you look around?

I need to see some final fantasy elements, at this point I don't know if I'll even get the game on release day.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-09-01 17:16:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I doubt they have a clue what they're doing, but hope I'm wrong.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-09-01 17:31:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I wanna see a castle town
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-09-16 21:41:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Dawn 2.0 trailer...just as empty as the 1.0 trailer >.>
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-09-17 08:54:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I need to see some final fantasy elements, at this point I don't know if I'll even get the game on release day.
I know there are "summons" in the game (obviously, however the method to actually use them sucks in my opinion), but what about magic? I haven't seen a peep on that yet...
 Cerberus.Conagh
Server: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-09-17 13:47:33
Link | Quote | Reply

They really need to start showing more... interesting things. Why wait for PAX to show off an autodrive simulator where you look around?

I'm not buying 15 until I see some actual review videos, since the debacle that was "The Order" I ain't paying ***unless AngryJoe says it doesn't suck complete ***.

I have concerns over wtf they're going to do to FF7...
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-09-17 14:03:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Nothing wrong with waiting for reviews, I too have plenty of concerns about this game. Hopefully they don't place a review embargo that lasts until launch day, thats always a huge red flag (see Mad Max, every Ubisoft game).
VIP
By Kalila 2015-09-18 23:36:52
Link | Quote | Reply

https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=H7RcTUQOEV0

FFXV stream starts in 5 min
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-09-19 00:13:40
Link | Quote | Reply

https://twitter.com/ffxven?lang=en