First Page 2 3 ... 41 42 43 ... 363 364 365
 Bahamut.Shirai
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Shirai
By Bahamut.Shirai 2013-08-20 14:42:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Sylow said: »
Gear does not exist until Pchan obtains it ok?

Fenrir.Camiie
Server: Fenrir
user: Camiie
By Fenrir.Camiie 2013-08-20 14:48:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Alistrianna said: »
getting the gear isn't the hard part. It's defeating the RNG afterwards on getting the augments that you want.....

And the apparent complete and total waste of plasm and gil to get the manibozho set upgraded. Maybe they should call it the maniBOZO set. I feel like one.

Off topic: What anime is your avatar from? That's one sexualized elf. As an elf fan I am not complaining.
 Sylph.Jrpg
Server: Sylph
user: ohnogc
By Sylph.Jrpg 2013-08-20 15:15:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Camiie said: »
Shiva.Alistrianna said: »
getting the gear isn't the hard part. It's defeating the RNG afterwards on getting the augments that you want.....

And the apparent complete and total waste of plasm and gil to get the manibozho set upgraded. Maybe they should call it the maniBOZO set. I feel like one.

Off topic: What anime is your avatar from? That's one sexualized elf. As an elf fan I am not complaining.

It's from "Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru", which is a damn fine hentai.

...Back to lurking~
By Yandaime 2013-08-20 15:41:28
Link | Quote | Reply

The only thing I don't like about the Otronif 4/5 sets is that they only outperform the Manibozho sets by 1.04%, (Varies from person to person but should pretty much bobble around 1%~), But the set has an overall lack of attack and Accuracy compared to Mani Gear. This greatly concerns me because there is very likely to be a new Delve Tier around the corner where we will most likely be in some trouble capping Attack/Acc again so getting rid of Mani sets don't seem wise to me.

I definitely like the Hands but I'm a little shaky on the others until I see augments that'd put my fears to rest. Like I love the DEX that's on the Otronif Body but Mani Body 15 has 20 more attack. Right now? Otro is curb-stomping Mani, but against something with thicker skin than Tojil? Scheptical.

Or am I just paranoid? Idk, I know we will see a Delve Tree / Thunderbird not too long from now, I guess I'm already getting prepared lol
 Lakshmi.Rassitier
Server: Lakshmi
user: Rassitier
By Lakshmi.Rassitier 2013-08-20 15:46:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Yandaime said: »

Or am I just paranoid? Idk, I know we will see a Delve Tree / Thunderbird not too long from now, I guess I'm already getting prepared lol

and when we do, all of this gear we are discussing now will be obsolete!
 Cerberus.Taint
Server: Cerberus
user: Taint
By Cerberus.Taint 2013-08-20 15:51:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Yandaime said: »
The only thing I don't like about the Otronif 4/5 sets is that they only outperform the Manibozho sets by 1.04%, (Varies from person to person but should pretty much bobble around 1%~), But the set has an overall lack of attack and Accuracy compared to Mani Gear. This greatly concerns me because there is very likely to be a new Delve Tier around the corner where we will most likely be in some trouble capping Attack/Acc again so getting rid of Mani sets don't seem wise to me.

I definitely like the Hands but I'm a little shaky on the others until I see augments that'd put my fears to rest. Like I love the DEX that's on the Otronif Body but Mani Body 15 has 20 more attack. Right now? Otro is curb-stomping Mani, but against something with thicker skin than Tojil? Scheptical.

ACC Toggles are your friend :p
By Yandaime 2013-08-20 16:04:11
Link | Quote | Reply

oh, no I have Toggles but the Attack will be an issue is what Im saying. Right now Attack isn't very relevant since all Delve weapons have +160~ Attack and Oatixurs have +228 so right now were all living good but what happens a month or so from now when the mobs get beefed up? That's all I'm pointing out really. But again, I might just be paranoid
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2013-08-20 16:10:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure accuracy will be an issue again. Dev team was probably distraught over the constamt sea of 4song brd onry shouts.
 Phoenix.Suji
Server: Phoenix
user: suji
By Phoenix.Suji 2013-08-20 16:24:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Otomis said: »
I am trying to figure out how I get banned from the Thf forums for a couple posts inspired through Drunken Ramblings, and Pchan still post in Mnk forums. /Sigh.
He was banned from BG for a while, but like others have said, he does come up with useful stuff sometimes. It's just too bad he always mixes in the abrasive troll crap because it causes people to polarize in cases where there may be legitimate grey area.
By Yandaime 2013-08-20 16:37:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure accuracy will be an issue again. Dev team was probably distraught over the constamt sea of 4song brd onry shouts.

Yea, Acc shouldnt be a problem especially when most of us have backup Acc sets with +80 Acc or more and we can always fall back to Sushi too. Just worried about Attack.

Also!

Ninza +1 how strong can these get? Cuz if the Damage comes close enough to Oats, these win for being much faster. Disclaimer: I love my Oats, I only seek the truth. Anyone seen any Screen Shots of Ninza+1 yet?
 Fenrir.Boomslang
user: neoyukio
By Fenrir.Boomslang 2013-08-20 17:06:14
Link | Quote | Reply

There's no way the Ninza +1's are going to come close to the Oats simply due to the loss of H2H skill. [There are SS's on BG wiki, but I'm told the DMG from the original .dat mine and the new .dat's is wrong]http://wiki.bluegartr.com/bg/Ninzas_%2B1

I've got my Oat KI and just need plasm atm. I'm using the Tul's from Achuka and dont want to drop 30k on rigors when I'm so close to my Oats, so I'm thinking of going for Ninza +1's with dmg augment will be around par with base rigors while I farm the last 100k on my Oats.
 Lakshmi.Zaps
user: Zaps
By Lakshmi.Zaps 2013-08-20 17:34:21
Link | Quote | Reply

@Jinjo
the posted sets are assuming 2DA on each piece of otro correct?
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2013-08-20 17:45:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zaps said: »
@Jinjo

In some cases it won't matter , eg. hands win easily even with one DA.. But, 2DA seems to be pretty easy to get.
 Shiva.Francisco
Server: Shiva
user: Francisco
By Shiva.Francisco 2013-08-20 18:01:56
Link | Quote | Reply

So is it time to sell my Avalon Breastplate and Arhat's Gi +1 based on the new -DT sets?

Also, are these augments similar to synergy?

Assume I get DA+2%, PDT-3% - but want to try for DA+2%, PDT-4% ... do I risk losing "pretty good" augments, or do I have the option to keep them if I get something inferior?
 Ragnarok.Alahra
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Alahra 2013-08-20 18:15:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Francisco said: »
So is it time to sell my Avalon Breastplate and Arhat's Gi +1 based on the new -DT sets?

Also, are these augments similar to synergy?

Assume I get DA+2%, PDT-3% - but want to try for DA+2%, PDT-4% ... do I risk losing "pretty good" augments, or do I have the option to keep them if I get something inferior?

I haven't tried augmenting the armor yet, but with the weapons, you get the choice to keep the old ones. You lose the stone though.
 Lakshmi.Zaps
By Lakshmi.Zaps 2013-08-20 18:18:43
Link | Quote | Reply

@Jinjo

In some cases it won't matter , eg. hands win easily even with one DA.. But, 2DA seems to be pretty easy to get.

right right, but in the case of head and feet for TP, it doesn't seem like they would fair much better without the DA.
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2013-08-20 18:25:51
Link | Quote | Reply

@Jinjo

right right, but in the case of head and feet for TP, it doesn't seem like they would fair much better without the DA.
It's really easy to underestimate store tp on one handed / h2h jobs.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Alahra
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Alahra 2013-08-20 18:35:48
Link | Quote | Reply

@Jinjo

Yeah, it is. I was pretty surprised at the gains I got from the feet/legs/hands on NIN.
 Lakshmi.Zaps
By Lakshmi.Zaps 2013-08-20 18:47:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Alahra said: »
@Jinjo

Yeah, it is. I was pretty surprised at the gains I got from the feet/legs/hands on NIN.

and that's pretty much the answer i was looking for, people in my shell keep saying that stp doesn't matter much, or that landong your hit build on an odd number actually means something significant.

Thanks!
 Asura.Chexmix
Server: Asura
user: Ranae
By Asura.Chexmix 2013-08-20 19:10:43
Link | Quote | Reply

With all the STP they should release some sweet kick attack damage feet so we can use footwork again!
 Bahamut.Shirai
By Bahamut.Shirai 2013-08-21 02:36:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been playing around with sets in the spreadsheets a bit.

On fodder even without DA+ augments I see Otronif does come out on top, albeit marginally.
On Tojil however, even if I add the DA+ augments the set comes out considerably lower compared to using R15 Mani.

Perhaps I'm doing something wrong or overseeing something?
 Fenrir.Jinjo
VIP
user: Minjo
By Fenrir.Jinjo 2013-08-21 02:52:44
Link | Quote | Reply

What buffs/debuffs are you considering? Manibozho has a fair bit more attack as well as accuracy.
 Bahamut.Shirai
By Bahamut.Shirai 2013-08-21 04:04:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Disregard, I did a second check and indeed oversaw that I made a mistake in the sheet by having slightly different WS sets.

Got 4/5 Otronif last night, now to try and get the DA augments without completely losing my mind. ._.
 Fenrir.Jinjo
VIP
By Fenrir.Jinjo 2013-08-21 05:44:37
Link | Quote | Reply

u ok pchan???
[+]
By pchan 2013-08-21 05:48:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Well like I said you pulled the 2% DA out of your ***, and you just hapen to confirm them 1 day after. The only interesting part about those gear is like I said the defensive skill. Also stop explaining us that +2 stones come with chest level up cos this was disproven long ago is old skirmish (by myself ).
 Fenrir.Jinjo
VIP
By Fenrir.Jinjo 2013-08-21 05:49:51
Link | Quote | Reply

u ok pchan????
[+]
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2013-08-21 05:55:08
Link | Quote | Reply

+2 stones definitely rain from from leveled up chests in Yorcia Skirmish, the drops from a V head with no chest stars are absolutely depressing.
 Bahamut.Shirai
By Bahamut.Shirai 2013-08-21 06:19:29
Link | Quote | Reply

pchan said: »
Well like I said you pulled the 2% DA out of your ***, and you just hapen to confirm them 1 day after. The only interesting part about those gear is like I said the defensive skill. Also stop explaining us that +2 stones come with chest level up cos this was disproven long ago is old skirmish (by myself ).

Now you are pulling accusations out of your ***, as he clearly said
Fenrir.Jinjo said: »
They all have DA+2, pchan go back to your cave.
To which you yourself responded:
pchan said: »
You are totally pulling augments out oof your ***.

Nowhere did he mention percentages, aside from that now he's bloody posting evidence that he is actually not pulling those augments out of his ***.

Do yourself a huge favor and stop right now, you are on the losing side of this conversation.
Being stubborn is one thing, but now you're really starting to make a fool out of yourself for the sake of wanting to be right while you yourself should be smart enough to see that you are not.

Continuing this will only entertain a couple of individuals that are out to make even more fun of you.
 Fenrir.Sylow
By Fenrir.Sylow 2013-08-21 06:30:29
Link | Quote | Reply

My favorite part is where pchan tested Skirmish II mechanics in Skirmish I.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2013-08-21 06:33:31
Link | Quote | Reply

French MNK best DPS set I tested it myself in bhaflau remnants long ago
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 41 42 43 ... 363 364 365