Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2016-10-24 09:54:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Odin.Liela said: »
But then Sun is physically shoved aside to put another girl next to Blake, and she seems happier with the girl (briefly, before seeming to remember and be homesick for Yang.) So is that a hint that Blake prefers women? She was pleased to see the girl replace Sun, it seemed. Or was that her sister (they looked pretty similar?)
the most popular theory is that is Blake's dad and mom, looking at her fawning over blake expression

If she was born into the White Fang, then I'm really hoping that's not her parents. Cults are powerful, scary things, and her parents might well have more loyalty to the White Fang than to her. They might deliver her right to Adam, and think they were doing her a favor and doing the right thing while they did it.

Or maybe they're perfectly nice people and also left the White Fang when it started to get violent. (Although then why wouldn't Blake have stayed with them in the first place?)

But it would explain her reaction to the girl nicely. It would place her with her original family (mom and dad,) and then it would show her missing her previous family (Yang.)
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-10-24 10:49:13
Link | Quote | Reply

*ignores what are probably spoilers being written*

When does it go public, I'm dying waiting!
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-10-24 10:50:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »

it IS public you just need to login on the site.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-10-24 10:53:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Still tells me I need First on Rooster, I never watched it on tube.

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-10-24 10:57:16
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah. you just need to login on the site. you don't need first at all.

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2016-10-24 11:35:27
Link | Quote | Reply

My name on the RT site is just Liela, pretty easy to find if anyone is looking. ^^

Much of what I talked about was in the intro, which was posted from Youtube a couple posts above mine. No spoilers there! But there was a bit about the episode, or rather who does/doesn't appear in it. My apologies! I will be more careful about remembering to use the site's spoiler tags in the future. I want you all to be able to enjoy it firsthand without spoilers.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-10-24 11:47:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I wouldn't say it was a spectacular première, but I'm definetely curious to see what's next.
 Phoenix.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Sehachan 2016-10-24 11:53:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Also hype demands I use the White Snow avatar again!

I'm pretty sure I had another pic I liked more but it seems I lost it..
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-10-30 12:22:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Volumne 4 episode 2 spoilers
 Phoenix.Demonjustin
By Phoenix.Demonjustin 2016-10-30 14:46:53
Link | Quote | Reply

So far, this volume has started out fairly mixed in my opinion.

My thoughts on the first chapter.

My thoughts on the second chapter.

Now the week of waiting begins again. D:
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-10-30 18:11:56
Link | Quote | Reply

This shot was beautiful
[+]
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2016-10-30 20:21:01
Link | Quote | Reply

But I might just be being a pessimistic turd. ^^ Probably it will all be fine, and most likely no one asked me to write the darn script anyways.
 Sylph.Cherche
By Sylph.Cherche 2016-10-30 22:01:27
Link | Quote | Reply

By volkom 2016-10-30 22:19:25
Link | Quote | Reply

right in the feels T_T
 Phoenix.Demonjustin
By Phoenix.Demonjustin 2016-10-30 23:52:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Cherche said: »
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-10-31 08:54:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-10-31 08:59:11
Link | Quote | Reply

We can talk about past seasons without spoilers..
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2016-11-01 09:05:12
Link | Quote | Reply

SO!
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2016-11-01 09:31:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm pretty sure Merc and Em are going to leave Cinder behind(because she is forced to stay)but act on her behalf.
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2016-11-01 15:30:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm pretty sure Merc and Em are going to leave Cinder behind(because she is forced to stay)but act on her behalf.

They looked so upset at the Grimm crawling out of those puddles of blood. (Was that blood?) I hope that you are right, and they do leave Cinder behind and start to act on her behalf. And then, without her influence over them, I hope they turn on Salem/Cinder. They really just don't seem pleased with the state of things at the moment.

Or, they could even be true to Cinder, but turn on Salem as soon as she wants them or Cinder to do something that will hurt them or Cinder. I don't think they are all that loyal to Salem. Fear, sure. Loyalty? I don't know about that. But they are probably still loyal to Cinder, I guess. So all Salem would have to do to get them to turn on her would be to send Cinder on a mission that was too dangerous for their liking.
 Phoenix.Demonjustin
By Phoenix.Demonjustin 2016-11-01 18:51:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said: »

They looked so upset at the Grimm crawling out of those puddles of blood. (Was that blood?) I hope that you are right, and they do leave Cinder behind and start to act on her behalf. And then, without her influence over them, I hope they turn on Salem/Cinder. They really just don't seem pleased with the state of things at the moment.

Or, they could even be true to Cinder, but turn on Salem as soon as she wants them or Cinder to do something that will hurt them or Cinder. I don't think they are all that loyal to Salem. Fear, sure. Loyalty? I don't know about that. But they are probably still loyal to Cinder, I guess. So all Salem would have to do to get them to turn on her would be to send Cinder on a mission that was too dangerous for their liking.
I think Emerald might turn on them, but I'm not so sure about Mercury.

Mercury has killed his own father, on top of having been trained by his father who was himself an assassin. He's likely a pretty cold person, and he's seemed as such. He never seemed to really care about the people they were hurting, nor did he seem to be regretful about the way they had manipulated things. I mean, they stood there watching people being attacked and he didn't seem to care much, he just recorded it as he was told to do.

Emerald on the other hand, started out as a simple thief from what we know. She didn't seem like some sort of killer, nor anything of the sort. Just someone who used her strengths to steal things. She's seemed bothered by a few things, but the most notable example was when they were watching people getting attacked. She seemed rather sad, regretful even, that people were being hurt like that.

Emerald has her own coldness, but her's seems like the kind that is born in hardship, someone who came from an impoverished position in life and hates seeing others act as though the world is sunshine and rainbows. I think if she were stuck with the protagonists for any decent length of time she could come around to their side in things, learning the true meaning of friendship etc. Merc's however seems more rooted in who he is, more sadistic. I don't know that he'd be the same way, instead, I feel like he'd stay with Cinder more than likely.
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2016-11-01 23:01:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Demonjustin said: »

(Merc/Em/Cinder/etc/etc)

You are right in that Mercury is a cold-hearted jerk. But if he turned on and killed his own father, I just can't put it past him to turn on others. Maybe he feels a loyalty to Cinder and Salem that he just didn't feel for his father, or perhaps he and his father had other troubles, abuse or something that pushed Mercury over the edge. And of course, now that he's seen Salem and presumably knows her power, he'd be terrified of her and fear is a fantastic motivator for keeping people loyal (if loyalty through fear can be considered true loyalty, anyways.)

So he might be hard and fast on the baddie team!

But then again, he killed his own father, who presumably raised him and trained him, who by all rights he should have been the MOST loyal to. That alone makes me think he's perfectly fine with betraying others in the same manner.

I think if (IF!) Mercury turned, it would be because he didn't think Cinder/Salem had anything more to offer him. If a time comes when he thinks he can get more on his own, I think he'd have no problem going off on his own -- unless they put the fear of god in him.

I think if (IF!) Emerald turns, it will be her conscience. She didn't seem to mind when she and Merc killed Tuskan, but she could well have considered him a traitor who deserved it. She didn't mind when she, Merc, and Cinder tried to kill Amber, but she may have thought it was necessary to take the power that Cinder needed. But she might have a harder time justifying the slaughter of innocent students. They weren't traitors, and nobody gained anything (tangible) by hurting them.

(This is all wild speculation, by the way, so don't take it as gospel and don't feel bad at all about thinking I'm completely off my rocker!)
 Sylph.Cherche
By Sylph.Cherche 2016-11-01 23:24:51
Link | Quote | Reply

She looked visibly upset at the end of season 3 as everything was going to hell. In stark contrast to Cinder and Mercury's amusement.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Cicion
Server: Asura
user: cicion
By Asura.Cicion 2016-11-06 13:48:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I rly think the battle animations getting lazy hope they dont regress into crap.
First Page 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16