What Happened Last Night!?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » What happened last night!?
What happened last night!?
 Diabolos.Raelia
Server: Diabolos
Game: FFXI
user: Raelia
By Diabolos.Raelia 2013-02-16 06:25:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah, didn't realize where you were. Super spoiled for beer here in the PNW. Deschutes, Stone, North Coast, Elysian... That Rasputin is $7 for a four-pack. Liquor taxes are pretty stupid here though after they closed the state-run stores so groceries and Costco could sell it. Like a $9 fifth of shitty vodka has $11 in taxes tacked on, so you can see why most of our local beer has at least one variety that pushes 9-10% or higher and sales are through the roof right now.
[+]
 Bahamut.Cantontai
Server: Bahamut
user: Cantontai
By Bahamut.Cantontai 2013-02-16 06:34:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Raelia said: »
Ah, didn't realize where you were. Super spoiled for beer here in the PNW. Deschutes, Stone, North Coast, Elysian... That Rasputin is $7 for a four-pack. Liquor taxes are pretty stupid here though after they closed the state-run stores so groceries and Costco could sell it. Like a $9 fifth of shitty vodka has $11 in taxes tacked on, so you can see why most of our local beer has at least one variety that pushes 9-10% or higher and sales are through the roof right now.

How far are you from Oregon? We don't have any of that tax nonsense going on (yet!)
 Diabolos.Raelia
Server: Diabolos
user: Raelia
By Diabolos.Raelia 2013-02-16 06:41:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Hence why we drive down there to buy booze. Washington, lol.
 Bahamut.Cantontai
Server: Bahamut
user: Cantontai
By Bahamut.Cantontai 2013-02-16 06:51:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey, Washington has some things going for it! MLB team, Fish Brewing Co., badass oysters, (literal) underground Seattle, Olympic Cards and Comics (which is in Lacey, not Olympia, wtf?), and I hear there are some plants you can get there that aren't completely legal here yet.

I can see why you would want to visit Oregon though, particularly the city with the most breweries in the world (last I heard).
 Phoenix.Audacity
Server: Phoenix
user: Crumpet
By Phoenix.Audacity 2013-02-16 07:00:09
Link | Quote | Reply

If you intend to go out and drink heavily. Always eat a meal first. I've learned this the hard way twice.

New years eve. Didn't eat. Went out and mixed a ***load of drinks. (Beer, cider, alcopops, shots). Don't remember much of the night but the friend who literally threw me in a taxi to get home said I kept asking if it was new years day long after it was and that I was sick in a bush multiple times.

About 6 months ago. Went out again. Forgot to eat. After Several Beer/tequila's and some jagerbombs. I ordered a pizza from dominos. person gave it it me. opened it, smelt it, passed out. Was sick all over the floor and on myself and a friend. Woke up on my living room floor drenched in sick. (luckily only water as I had no food to throw up.) Had to apologise a million times to my friend who luckily found it hilarious.

Other then those times. I've just enjoyed being smashed. It's better if you don't end the night like the two times I've mentioned.
[+]
By Mookies 2013-02-16 07:34:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Icemn said: »
Usually no >.< but to be fair I did get like 3 people drunk that day, too! Not my fault I was generous with my money lol

TBH asking someone for gas money after driving them like 5 miles is kind of a *** move.
[+]
 Cerberus.Dizzmal
Server: Cerberus
user: Dizzmal
By Cerberus.Dizzmal 2013-02-16 07:40:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, I remember a 5th of tequila, then people telling me the next day that I had bought the Air Ship Pass, then proceded to shout "I'm on a mofo flying boat" over and over .....
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2013-02-16 07:43:31
Link | Quote | Reply

One of my best FFXI memories was doing WotG missions with friends all night during new year a couple of years ago!
[+]
 Phoenix.Icemn
Server: Phoenix
user: iceman159
By Phoenix.Icemn 2013-02-16 08:35:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Mookies said: »
Phoenix.Icemn said: »
Usually no >.< but to be fair I did get like 3 people drunk that day, too! Not my fault I was generous with my money lol

TBH asking someone for gas money after driving them like 5 miles is kind of a *** move.

Just realized that in my drunken state I gave out a lot of beer and liquor. . .She had like 3 or 4 beers from me at least~ lol

Edit: New story! When I was like 17 we threw my brother a birthday party(Friends onry as this wouldn't happen with parents!) I had bought him a God damn gallon of Grey Goose for w/e reason, after 5 or so shots, I decided to pour some into like. . .a mug, was pretty big, fit more than a pint in it I would think. Backstory: I hadn't ate that day and I'm easily influenced~
Anywho after I poured that giant cup of straight vodka, I turn around to see 30 or so people chanting "Chug" so, after 2 minutes or so I'm like, *** it. Ended up chugging the whole thing in one go, didn't stop. We were out of chasers too so that was terrible. 20 mins later I blacked out woke up in the hospital at like 4 am. I was told many a story that I'll keep to myself for. . .embarrassment sake lol ; ;. That was 4-5 years ago and to this day every time I smell Grey goose I get the urge to just vomit x.x
[+]
 Sylph.Crotchbuffet
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Crotchbuffet 2013-02-16 10:04:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Sweet infant baby Jesus! This thread blew up over night haha and just for the record I feel like I dove into a pool and cracked my head on the bottom >.>
 Sylph.Spency
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2013-02-16 11:19:22
Link | Quote | Reply

The story of my first time drinking in excess:

I can't remember if it was a half-day at school or I just skipped. I think it was a half-day. Did anyone elses parents make their own wine? Yeah, that's how it all started. Let's get drunk my friend says. It will be fun he says. Anyway, it's all a bit too much for me so after a while, I lie out in his backyard on the small hill leading back to the park. My friend takes out the hose from his house and tells me he's going to spray me, to which I reply "if you spray me with that hose, I'm going to punch you in the ****ing face". He sprays me with the hose. I get up, walk towards him, take a wild swing that misses, then walk home and sleep on the couch.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sterling
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sterling
By Carbuncle.Sterling 2013-02-16 11:36:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I wont get into it, but I ate rocks off of a friend's gravel walkway. He said I thought they were popcorn.
 Sylph.Spency
user: Spencyono
By Sylph.Spency 2013-02-16 11:39:02
Link | Quote | Reply

That's not alcohol, fren, that's LSD.
[+]