AUTO SORT ITEMS!!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » AUTO SORT ITEMS!!
AUTO SORT ITEMS!!
 Pandemonium.Luignata
Server: Pandemonium
Game: FFXI
user:
By Pandemonium.Luignata 2008-10-18 14:46:53
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Little what are you crafting? It might not work for crafting if the number of inventory spaces stays the same after the success of a synthesis.

For a random example, I'll use Distilled Water that was created using a lightning crystal and a Tahrongi Cactus. Tahrongi isn't stackable, so you will always lose 1 space in the synthesis, so it'll be -1. But if you get a distilled water in return, that's +1. Which equals 0, and if it equals 0 then the auto-sort doesn't kick in.
 Unicorn.Tavlov
Server: Unicorn
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2008-10-19 12:39:11
Link | Quote | Reply

That makes sense, I used poison flour in the sleeping potion synth. Thats the only synth I noticed so far that never stacked.
 Pandemonium.Shinrai
Server: Pandemonium
user: Shinrai
By Pandemonium.Shinrai 2008-10-19 18:11:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Luignata said:
For a random example, I'll use Distilled Water that was created using a lightning crystal and a Tahrongi Cactus. Tahrongi isn't stackable, so you will always lose 1 space in the synthesis, so it'll be -1. But if you get a distilled water in return, that's +1. Which equals 0, and if it equals 0 then the auto-sort doesn't kick in.

This is why I think it's more geared towards the removal of an item than the amount, perse. If you're synthing something that doesn't stack, regardless of how many ingredients, it won't autosort. (I get this when I'm making Insect Balls, which only have one non-stackable ingredient.) It also shows up with stackables, but only on the synth that empties a stack. I still think it just doesn't resort if something's removed from your inventory in the process of the synth (regardless of what else is going on).