First Page 2 3 ... 179 180 181 ... 224 225 226
 Lakshmi.Lenus
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2015-08-30 19:19:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I like to troll players when I invade or they invade me D:
Let me rock. Run in circles endlessly or roll around til I fall into a pit or get owned.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-09-03 10:37:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Lately I've been considering picking up Demon's Souls, after playing Dark Souls, Dark Souls 2 and Bloodborne will it hold up, is it still going to be enjoyable having played those 3 games first?

I say that in the idea that Demon's Souls is the very basic form of the Souls series and they assumably made improvements based on feedback of Demon's Souls.
 Cerberus.Avalon
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2015-09-03 10:40:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tidis said: »
Lately I've been considering picking up Demon's Souls, after playing Dark Souls, Dark Souls 2 and Bloodborne will it hold up, is it still going to be enjoyable having played those 3 games first?

I say that in the idea that Demon's Souls is the very basic form of the Souls series and they assumably made improvements based on feedback of Demon's Souls.

Demon's Souls is much harder than Dark Souls. Prepare yourself!
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-09-03 10:41:26
Link | Quote | Reply

But Dark Souls told me to prepare to die, what comes after that?
 Cerberus.Avalon
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2015-09-03 10:43:20
Link | Quote | Reply

While Darks Souls was an AMAZING game (platinumed twice), it's highly watered-down in terms of difficulty over Demon's Souls.
 Siren.Kunimatsu
Server: Siren
user: Kunimatsu
By Siren.Kunimatsu 2015-09-03 13:55:33
Link | Quote | Reply

DeS stands on its own easily along with the other games, I consider it a well polished, more unforgiving prototype to DaS. Your first time will definitely give you the experience you want from a first time souls playthrough but when you learn a bit more about the game it's pretty exploitable *cough* Grass *cough*

In other news, the parry reads and wakeup pressure is real, poor fella.
YouTube Video Placeholder

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Kunimatsu
Server: Siren
user: Kunimatsu
By Siren.Kunimatsu 2015-09-03 14:07:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Josiahfk said: »
Gywn's knight cosplay? Good show.

I'm totally cheating though using Grass Crest and I'm wearing Black Manchettes (the reason I was in painted when this poor soul came to visit me) and steel leggings to fit into SL125 with at least the 41 poise break tier and 1800HP.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2015-09-03 19:28:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Avalon said: »

While Darks Souls was an AMAZING game (platinumed twice), it's highly watered-down in terms of difficulty over Demon's Souls.
Perhaps for you. I played Demon's after Dark and found Demon's to be the easier of the two games.
[+]
 Asura.Fondue
Server: Asura
user: Caliber
By Asura.Fondue 2015-09-03 19:32:21
Link | Quote | Reply

are there any current working glitches for easy blood echoes? I finally beat the game and just before THE FIRST HUNTER i grabbed the katana and my stats are totally *** for doing any damage with it

so I want easy bloodtinge and skill :( anything? I dont want to farm the lecture hall anymore
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2015-09-03 19:32:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Josiahkf said: »
It was very fun to pvp kuni. He has a similar playstyle to raenil and rulerofdarkness.

The four Of us in a pvp free for all would be exciting lol
I've been wanting to make a knight build for a while now...
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-09-12 14:38:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
From Software has revealed the release date for Dark Souls III, and the next iteration of the brutal series will hit its first quarter 2016 release date, at least in Japan.

On the Dark Souls website, Dark Souls III is listed for release on March 24, 2016 for PS4 and Xbox One, with the PC version "announced at a later date." A physical copy of the special edition of the game will cost 7,430 yen, while downloadable versions will set gamers back 6,930 yen.
VIP
By Kalila 2015-09-12 14:49:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Fondue said: »
are there any current working glitches for easy blood echoes? I finally beat the game and just before THE FIRST HUNTER i grabbed the katana and my stats are totally *** for doing any damage with it

so I want easy bloodtinge and skill :( anything? I dont want to farm the lecture hall anymore
Honestly what is wrong with the lecture hall? With all the blood echo buffs you can put on it really is quite fast. Anything beyond that is using some infinite glitch. I'm sure there is one on youtube if you look.
 Ragnarok.Zeig
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2015-09-12 17:32:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not familiar with farming in the Lecture Hall, but a good place I know of is the lamp after Micolash. Spawn there, run to the first giant pig, kill it. Run past the next two pigs till you reach the group of 4 lesser shadows of Yharnam. If you do it right, both groups (shadows vs pigs) will engage in a bloody battle. After one group prevails, finish them off and use a Bold Hunter's mark to respawn. Rinse and repeat.
VIP
By Kalila 2015-09-13 08:27:24
Link | Quote | Reply

FromSoftware to Establish New Studio in Fukuoka in October 2015

Tokyo, September 12, 2015 – FromSoftware, Inc. is establishing a new development studio in Fukuoka, Japan next month.

FromSoftware has been actively developing video games for various platforms and they will continue to do so. The establishment of the new studio will expand their development capabilities to create globally competitive products.

The Fukuoka studio will focus on creating 3D CG assets for games while working closely with the original studio in Tokyo.

Fukuoka and its surrounding areas are easy to reach from Tokyo and these areas have enormous potential as there are a number of passionate young people and rich living environments. FromSoftware has high hopes that these high-potential areas contribute to build good development environments that lead them to greater quality and creativity.

The new studio will be established in October and will begin operation in January 2016. FromSoftware is now taking applications for a number of development staff for the Fukuoka studio. For more career information, please visit FromSoftware’s recruiting website.
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2015-09-15 04:05:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodborne bow \o/!

Bloodborne - The Old Hunters TGS 2015 Trailer [HD]
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2015-09-15 08:11:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Nov 24th. Can't wait!
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-09-15 08:13:42
Link | Quote | Reply

But I'm sure I'll still be playing Fallout 4 at that point!
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2015-09-15 12:00:12
Link | Quote | Reply

7 new weapons and 1 new hunter tool at the very least.
 Ragnarok.Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2015-09-15 14:16:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Kinda disappointing that no new area was shown. Did I miss anything?
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2015-09-15 17:08:57
Link | Quote | Reply

They said it's a full length expansion. Like Artorias of the Abyss or the three crown DLCs.

And given the title, I think we'll be going into memories of The Old Hunters and possibly learn about how The Hunt began. Like how we get to see Lawrence leaving Byrgenwyrth by interacting with his skull. Would be cool to meet a younger Gehrman and Ludwig.
VIP
By Kalila 2015-09-15 18:34:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Zeig said: »
They obviously were trying to avoid as many spoilers as possible, while showing some of the new weapons and stuff.
 Ragnarok.Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2015-09-15 19:06:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Kalila said: »
Ragnarok.Zeig said: »
They obviously were trying to avoid as many spoilers as possible, while showing some of the new weapons and stuff.
I sincerely hope that's the case, but I gotta admit that I find that unlikely (unless you got something to back up your claim).

Trailers are meant to hype players. A glimpse of the new area(s) would serve that purpose without spoiling much, if done smart anyways.
 Ragnarok.Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2015-09-17 11:48:33
Link | Quote | Reply

TGS 2015 short trailer:

Loving that Soul Greatsword!
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-09-25 15:08:59
Link | Quote | Reply

They just sent out a Bloodborne Theme to everyone who has the Bloodborne Platinum trophy today.
VIP
By Kalila 2015-10-03 23:56:08
Link | Quote | Reply

<.<;

Dark Souls 2 - Internet Meme Mod

.-.;
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2015-10-17 21:34:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Downloading the Dark Souls 3 stress test, might not make it in time though, it opens in 30 min. ;<
VIP
By Kalila 2015-10-19 00:50:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I managed to kill the boss, the "secret" boss, and the dragon for the Dark Souls III demo.

Dragon surprisingly gave 27,000 souls, from what I remember dragon's don't really tend to reward you that well in souls games, I think like 3-5k souls. So that was kinda cool to see.
 Lakshmi.Lenus
Server: Lakshmi
user: Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2015-10-19 02:00:06
Link | Quote | Reply

The dragons in Demon's Souls rewarded at least 10k I think.
I think the same for Dark Souls 1/2 as well, but it has been a while. 27k sounds alot though, but it'll probably give less when the full game releases.

You should be streaming MGS5 instead, Boss!
 Ragnarok.Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2015-10-27 06:12:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Brilliant set-ups lol, pretty funny:

First Page 2 3 ... 179 180 181 ... 224 225 226