First Page 2 3 ... 171 172 173 ... 224 225 226
 Asura.Reichleiu
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Reichleiu
By Asura.Reichleiu 2015-03-31 12:53:55
Link | Quote | Reply

So many bugs.. it's killing me

Half the elevators / levers don't work more than once. Hell.. the Trap in Forbidden Woods only falls 25% of the time.

This "Patch" for loading times and bug fixes needs to come immediately.
VIP
By Kalila 2015-03-31 16:23:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree on loading times... but what are you talking about where the elevators and levers don't work?

I mean, I guess some could be mistaken on how they operate, there is a pressure plate under you that has to lift back up before it can run again. Some new players might not recognize that as a mechanic that's been used since Demon's Souls.
[+]
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Gawdless
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2015-03-31 16:28:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Ya I agree with Kalila. I mean I get why the loading times are a bit much, but not as bad for me with my SSD. But ive never encountered a single but with traps/levers. Are you sure you aren't doing something wrong? >.>
 Bahamut.Zellc
Server: Bahamut
user: Zellc
By Bahamut.Zellc 2015-03-31 17:11:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a friend who said he is going to shelve the game until it gets patched for loading times an issues with frame rate. I can kind of understand wanting to do that for the frame rate if you are use to pc gaming at 60(i know it runs at 30, but he says that there are even drops there), but why would you deny an awesome experience such a a From Soft game because of such trivial thing(s). I think its a silly notion.

That said, I made snap decision and chose to refuse old dudes offer at the end. I knew it was prob the end of the game so I tried to run though everything and grab anything I missed. One thing that stumped me was the area to the right that is gate locked by a device. For the life of me I couldnt figure out how to get over there.

I clocked in at 48 hours and 38% trophy completion. I felt like I took my time. There was probably a ton of stuff I missed. Guess thats what ng+ is for!

Oh and also! there is a patch for the game that is downloading now. 2.7gb. Must be a lot of people downloading it or something because it went from 103 min to 4 hours lol.
 Asura.Taidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Asura
user: tidis
By Asura.Taidis 2015-03-31 17:34:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll probably pick up a PS4 and bloodborne this Easter weekend, it is time.
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Server: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2015-03-31 17:36:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Between the ff15 demo and bloodborne for the first time since i got a ps4 I'm actually glad i own the console lol. (prior to this it wasn't even hooked up and just collected dust for ~5-6months)
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2015-03-31 18:04:21
Link | Quote | Reply

First playthrough was 30 hours with 62% trophy completion~
VIP
By Kalila 2015-03-31 18:15:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess fishing in XI / XIV made me an extremely patient person, because I never once minded the load times. I know a fix is coming, but to me Souls games, or any game for that matter has had load times of similar length.

I really wish I had an official death count, I really have died a lot, probably more than anyone here that is posting, and it really hasn't bothered me one bit. If anything, the time between deaths and playing let me reflect on what I did wrong a little bit longer so I could plan out my next strategy.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2015-03-31 18:26:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Duplication glitch was patched.
VIP
By Kalila 2015-03-31 18:29:36
Link | Quote | Reply

My first playthrough I cleared with 42% trophies, 1 gold, 4 silver, 16 bronze.
 Fairy.Ghaleon
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2015-03-31 18:30:41
Link | Quote | Reply

i think i overlevel'd a bit D:

the first time i got kidnapped and taken to hypolaean gaol? (idk) i kept dying to those big dudes and it frustrated me, ended up spending a solid 30mins and finally came up with a strat to kill them 100% of the time without getting hit ever. pretty easy just takes patience lol. well they drop like 1600 souls and bloodshards/twinblood shards super often. before i knew it was farming 20-30k souls in like 20mins D: this seemed so awesome i kind of kept repeating it for a while. lol

I'm like level 57 and I just beat the trio shadows boss in woods. It was kind of...easy >.>;
 Bahamut.Zellc
By Bahamut.Zellc 2015-03-31 18:33:36
Link | Quote | Reply

How do you all feel about the lore in reference to the other souls titles? On par or sub par?
VIP
By Kalila 2015-03-31 18:34:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Raenil said: »
Duplication glitch was patched.
:P!
VIP
By Kalila 2015-03-31 18:39:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Ghaleon said: »
i think i overlevel'd a bit D:

the first time i got kidnapped and taken to hypolaean gaol? (idk) i kept dying to those big dudes and it frustrated me, ended up spending a solid 30mins and finally came up with a strat to kill them 100% of the time without getting hit ever. pretty easy just takes patience lol. well they drop like 1600 souls and bloodshards/twinblood shards super often. before i knew it was farming 20-30k souls in like 20mins D: this seemed so awesome i kind of kept repeating it for a while. lol

I'm like level 57 and I just beat the trio shadows boss in woods. It was kind of...easy >.>;
I cleared the game at level 77, just keep it in the back of your mind if you worry about that kind of stuff "Do I really need this right now? How is the game feeling in terms of fairness for the enemies?" At level 77 the final boss was still a challenge to me, but that is with my personal skill level at playing the game. I try to always ask myself that, and always try to give enemies a chance. It's so easy to get caught up in leveling because you're working towards a goal, "I only need x more to reach 40 DEX!", but just remember the result in doing so.

If you like to smash faces and rip them off as you fly through, ignore all of the above :P
VIP
By Kalila 2015-03-31 18:42:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Zellc said: »
How do you all feel about the lore in reference to the other souls titles? On par or sub par?
I like what I know so far, but I have ignored people like Vaati like the plague to keep my creative mind going for a bit more. When I'm ready, I'll watch their lore videos, and I'll love them just as I did with Dark Souls, but what I know so far I love.

I don't think the lore is as deep as Dark Souls, but D and I have come up with some interesting theories about some things, mainly the doll. That doll... she has to have some tragedies behind her.

I won't go into them here though, mainly because I don't want to discuss it quite yet :P
VIP
By Kalila 2015-03-31 18:50:09
Link | Quote | Reply

*Fighting crows in NG+*

PLEASE STOP, YOU WERE BAD ENOUGH BEFORE, JUST DIE. DIE, STOP LIVING D;
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-03-31 18:51:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Die, like the heartsmith!
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-03-31 18:53:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Dunno if he does Dark Souls, but I used to watch a lot of MrRhexx's lore videos for Skyrim, he does a few other games too and seems pretty good at telling the story.
 Fairy.Ghaleon
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2015-03-31 18:55:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Kalila said: »
I like what I know so far, but I have ignored people like Vaati like the plague to keep my creative mind going for a bit more. When I'm ready, I'll watch their lore videos, and I'll love them just as I did with Dark Souls, but what I know so far I love.

I don't think the lore is as deep as Dark Souls, but D and I have come up with some interesting theories about some things, mainly the doll. That doll... she has to have some tragedies behind her.

I won't go into them here though, mainly because I don't want to discuss it quite yet :P

anybody knows what happens if you kill the doll? i almost did this on accident last night, my heart sank to my stomach when i saw her hp bar drop to almost nothing accidently hitting r2 (damn triggers)
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-03-31 18:56:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Fairy.Ghaleon said: »

anybody knows what happens if you kill the doll? i almost did this on accident last night, my heart sank to my stomach when i saw her hp bar drop to almost nothing accidently hitting r2 (damn triggers)
It respawns where you met it.

EDIT: I'm serious, no I do not play.
 Bahamut.Zellc
By Bahamut.Zellc 2015-03-31 18:57:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I feel the same way. Perhaps it nostalgia for me but I feel like dark was just a tiny bit more curious. I wonder if it was because of the presentation of the information that made it more grand.

By no means does this discredit BB, though. Like you, I like what I know also and Im curious what Ill learn going though ng+ doing things a little different with npc's
VIP
By Kalila 2015-03-31 19:05:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm removing my nostalgia from it, I think anyways. I honestly think the complexity Dark Souls had was one of its greatest qualities.
 Ragnarok.Zeig
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2015-03-31 19:55:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Raenil said: »
First playthrough was 30 hours with 62% trophy completion~
What was your level when you finished the game, Raenil?

I played for roughly 20 hours, beat 4 bosses so far, but did a lot of exploration, and have like 3 places to go to on my list the next time I play...except I got thrown in jail in the Unseen Village or w/e its name was >_> I'm at 40 atm.

My friend finished the game at lv 150...such grind..
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2015-03-31 20:11:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I was uhh.. 96ish? I was a little grindy because I play with PvP in mind.
VIP
By Kalila 2015-03-31 20:17:40
Link | Quote | Reply

First Death from Backing off Ledge
[+]
user: Gawdless
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2015-03-31 20:40:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Man the ps4 downloads times have taken a hit since launch.. i downloaded destiny in 15 mins and was in game. now it takes me 5 mins to download the bloodborne patch that was 100mb! took longer to prepare that download and download xD damn you sony!

Also yes the bloodborne patch was slightly over 100mb. and man load times are faster
 Ragnarok.Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2015-03-31 23:37:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Pwolf Drkgawd said: »
Man the ps4 downloads times have taken a hit since launch.. i downloaded destiny in 15 mins and was in game. now it takes me 5 mins to download the bloodborne patch that was 100mb! took longer to prepare that download and download xD damn you sony!

Also yes the bloodborne patch was slightly over 100mb. and man load times are faster
I just downloaded a 2.7gb patch like 3 hours ago. Is the 100mb one a newer one?
Has to be, load times weren't any better after I downloaded the 2.7gb patch.
 Ragnarok.Raenil
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2015-03-31 23:45:17
Link | Quote | Reply

2.7gb was a lie, it was only 100mb.
 Ragnarok.Kongming
user: koumei
By Ragnarok.Kongming 2015-03-31 23:51:01
Link | Quote | Reply

1.01 was 2.6 GB, 1.02 was 100 MB

If you never got 1.01, you'd have a 2.7 GB download

Edit: And the load time fix hasn't arrived yet, no ETA. This was just for game breaking bugs
 Ragnarok.Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2015-03-31 23:59:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Idk, it said 2.7gb with 110 min left, it has already downloaded ~270mb by the time I left it to download, checked it after like half an hour and the game was already running lol.
First Page 2 3 ... 171 172 173 ... 224 225 226