Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXIV » General » Parser Link
Parser Link
By Leigh 2012-01-13 00:15:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Tachi great work! Please fix resisted spells to count towards damage. Thanks :)
By RedWing 2012-01-13 02:11:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello Tachi Koma and BG team, also good job for this, I like this! BUT here is question!
Can you add the function to parse with the german language client?
Because I always have to relog to change to english client, before we start to fight Ifrit, Moogle or another important event, mostly Stronghold bosses too >.<
If you need help with the german log, text or files, please let me know, thank you!
You can send me PM at http://xivpads.com/?4778362
By tachikomas 2012-01-25 13:45:23
Link | Quote | Reply

OP: http://www.bluegarterls.com/forums/topic?id=8&p=5#p1607

New Version Out: http://www.fileswap.com/dl/jEsmt3CFK8/BGParser_v6.jar.html

Improved copy to clipboard now orders results, supports
DPS-damage per second
HPS-healing per second*new
DMG-damage taken*new

New: Snapshot button allows you to save in the SS directory chosen a breakdown of all players DPS/ability counters and a SS of the parser, this lets you mid fight take snapshots of the current state of the parser so that after the fight is over you can go back and see a nice timeline of the fight. Use this to improve your DPS, learn why you are doing less then your comrades, improve your rotation.

Quote:
Hey Tachi great work! Please fix resisted spells to count towards damage. Thanks :)
I finally found what I'm doing wrong here, I'll work on this and have it patched in this week.
By Leigh 2012-02-12 13:44:01
Link | Quote | Reply

This is on version 7.
By tachikomas 2012-02-16 11:01:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Leigh Fair said: »
fixed and updated in the snapshot/DPS screen on the fly.

yay someone found a parry logged so I can fix this lol I need the parry log text and I'm always on GLA when parsing.

new version out, improved snapshot feature(teach you not to suck button) combined with SS button:

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/pbvyI8TO/BGParser_v9.jar.html
By tachikomas 2012-02-17 13:11:49
Link | Quote | Reply

New french version out: give it a go if you have a french client install and want to play with DPS/HPS, many of the advanced features dont' work or dont' work 100% but the DPS and HPS seem to be working as intended. (I don't speak french at all but someone provided me some french log files and I took a stab at it for fun. Hope it can be useful to some players out there.

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/QdWDM8NXTy/BGParser_french.jar.html
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [31 days between previous and next post]
By tachikomas 2012-03-19 10:34:56
Link | Quote | Reply

New Version fixing many issues that arose from 1.21, parry/HP recover'd from moogle weapons, and a few other random issues.

OP updated with new 1.21 link also right here: http://www.fileswap.com/dl/XLAIlB0FVO/BGParser_v1_21.jar.html
By levelxplane 2012-03-19 13:26:58
Link | Quote | Reply

yay tachi
By tachikomas 2012-03-23 09:31:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Fixed a few last remaining errors, thanks to sniper of bodhum for the help.

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/hyeZ7RuvS2/BGParser_v1_21a.jar.html
By tachikomas 2012-03-27 14:27:16
Link | Quote | Reply

New version uses a checkbox screen to select the NM's to parse, makes picking out princess/chimera/mistress much easier.

Select all the boss's for a single run at the start, enter dungeon, use restart and snapshot to track a dungeons progress and track stats along the way.

New True DPS: much more accurate file reading for a more accurate DPS rating. Final version till 1.22

LINK: http://www.fileswap.com/dl/sqYhjO29sG/BGParser.jar.html
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [37 days between previous and next post]
By tachikomas 2012-05-03 14:21:29
Link | Quote | Reply

*GARUDA* new parser for 1.22 updates

New parser: http://www.bluegarterls.com/home-mainmenu-1/topic?id=8&p=8#p4071

• DMG-dealt to clipboard (not just dps)

• Start/Restart button updated for simplified starting/restarting of parser

• Fixed for magic resist rates (updated to parse for "partial evades")

• Ability to save log folders to a set directory of users choice after each fight for easy re-parsing

• History DPS added for every saved log (click new "Save Logs" button after event/fight/run and save the logs), this lets you reparse those saved logs quickly

• History DPS added to clipboard menu for all the runs of the night at a glance

• Fixed the stop button: NEVER CLOSE THE PARSER AGAIN =)

By Acegage 2012-05-07 06:18:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I dunno if these r right links or not but im trying to download the new parser and i click on these and goto the link and click there on latest parser downlink link gos to some fileswap page with the link there i download it i go thru the files on my comp and theres no parser or installer for this????
 Asura.Calatilla
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2012-05-07 06:40:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Acegage said: »
I dunno if these r right links or not but im trying to download the new parser and i click on these and goto the link and click there on latest parser downlink link gos to some fileswap page with the link there i download it i go thru the files on my comp and theres no parser or installer for this????

Click on the bottom link on the page and it will send you to fileswap. Then click on the "Copy to Harddrive" option on the right.
By Acegage 2012-05-07 08:08:29
Link | Quote | Reply

ty but thats the same thing im doing i save it to my computer then i go thru that file and theres nuthin in there no parser install
By maleko2 2012-05-07 08:44:30
Link | Quote | Reply

There is no install. The file you download is an executable program (even though the file extension is .jar rather than .exe). It is also a compressed set of files/folders kinda like a .zip, but don't go digging around in there. Make sure you have Java runtime environment installed and you just execute the file that you downloaded.
By Latifah 2012-05-07 20:20:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Having a parse is good. but what i don't like is that linkshells and other people uses it to judge and talk crap about your playstyle/put you down. Specially for garuda battles.
[+]
By Acegage 2012-05-08 01:04:12
Link | Quote | Reply

well ive updated java and downloaded again its not a file anymore appears as a java application but when i click on it it comes up with windows installer???
By Filtiarne 2012-05-08 15:07:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Latifah said: »
Having a parse is good. but what i don't like is that linkshells and other people uses it to judge and talk crap about your playstyle/put you down. Specially for garuda battles.

Suck Less?
By astoy05 2012-05-08 15:29:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Filtiarne said: »
Latifah said: »
Suck Less?

How about you post less
By AndiSorell 2012-05-08 15:38:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Jebus stop breaking the market wards less. :P
By astoy05 2012-05-08 15:47:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Andi Sorell said: »
Jebus stop breaking the market wards less. :P

AHHHHHHH NO CAN SELL MAH STUFF HOW DO I GIL
By Filtiarne 2012-05-08 16:11:21
Link | Quote | Reply

By Greiver 2012-05-08 17:51:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Doesnt work for me ><
I dunno but game dont make logs
i had many logs in ma folder, so i cleared it.. now im running killing ashdragons for testing and nothing
yes i selected log directury.. but the problem is im playing 20 min and there still no logs >_<
How do you guys ever make logs from garuda if i cant make logs from 20 min playing around

UPD
nwm i maked work other parser just fine
By Filtiarne 2012-05-08 18:11:35
Link | Quote | Reply

The parser is designed to parse DPS/dmg done to NM's.
Go to Setup> NM> uncheck all nm's if you want to parse random mobs.

If you want to parse Garuda, make sure she is checked.
By tachikomas 2012-05-22 08:04:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you for helping with the parser and the questions posted.

99% of the ppl who have problems with the parser have the WRONG log file selected. You need to find the correct folder which has your log files. When you run the parser it clears/backs up the logs in that folder and waits for new ones. If you select the wrong folder it will never show your data. Many ppl have 10~20 different player account folders to pick and choose which is the correct folder can be difficult just keep trying and it will work. The correct data folder is the log folder which is accompanied by a .mcr folder of large size. the .mcr is your macro folder so most ppl who have mules have macros only for thier main and that makes the .mcr folder much larger in the main players folder.

Quote:

Consider that Garuda is 100x easier if you can skip P2 its very important that your key dps can do 100+ on garuda in P1. w/o a parser its VERY hard to evaluate who is doing what and what you need to fix the problem. Gear is important but rotation is equally as important. A parser is a key tool in mmo's even at the casual lvl it is very helpful. As a pickup tank I can adjust my rotations and focus my collusion and hate timing to better match the ppl around me. w/o a parser this is absolutely impossible.

I play with some of the most "hardcore elitist douches" in FFXIV and we never use a parse to put someone down or trash someones rotations. Maybe a little *** waggling here and there but most of the time its just a self improvement tool that each player uses on their own to help perfect rotations and gear setups.