Bounty Shot Adjustments
 Leviathan.Alkalinejoe
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Alkalinejoe 2011-05-10 04:03:40
Link | Quote | Reply

TH2 - With no AF3 gloves
TH3 - With AF3+2 Gloves

I got it up to TH5 on one mob out of 2/7 tries. The two that increased message was at a range w/ shadowbind.

I teamed up with a THF doing Colibri NM in Mis, during the course of 2 NMs and several regular mobs I did not receive a single upgrade message, was always "No effect."

I am quite disappointed. Especially since it starts out so low even with AF3+2 gloves and seems to have a difficulty increasing with a THF present. Was hoping at least TH5 base.

Unfortunately, do not have any TH atmas so couldn't test if they stack with BS.
 Phoenix.Kirana
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Kirana 2011-05-10 04:42:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Alkalinejoe said:
TH2 - With no AF3 gloves
TH3 - With AF3+2 Gloves

I got it up to TH5 on one mob out of 2/7 tries. The two that increased message was at a range w/ shadowbind.

I teamed up with a THF doing Colibri NM in Mis, during the course of 2 NMs and several regular mobs I did not receive a single upgrade message, was always "No effect."

I am quite disappointed. Especially since it starts out so low even with AF3+2 gloves and seems to have a difficulty increasing with a THF present. Was hoping at least TH5 base.

Unfortunately, do not have any TH atmas so couldn't test if they stack with BS.

Highly doubt TH atma will stack with it. The atma will give you TH1 on every action you make. Bounty shot will overwrite that with TH2/3.
 Leviathan.Duuks
Server: Leviathan
user: Duuks
By Leviathan.Duuks 2011-05-10 22:50:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Was fighting Briareus today for helms.
Was using BS as often as I could, of 5 pops, it only landed once, on that one pop I only hit it with BS once. 1/1BS on 1/5 mobs.

Hit Briareus at about 5 yalms with BS. Raised TH to 7 and right after we saw that msg the THF proc'd a TH 8 on it.

I must have shot the other 4 Briareus with 5 shots with no effect.

After thf triggered the 8 off my 7, I was unable to do any further proc's.
 Cerberus.Maeldiar
Server: Cerberus
user: Maddog
By Cerberus.Maeldiar 2011-05-12 22:43:07
Link | Quote | Reply

i got th lvl 8 randomly running up to a glavoid kill in progress with a thf on it. i get "no effect" like 70% of the time otherwise though.
 Cerberus.Quipto
Server: Cerberus
user: Quipto
By Cerberus.Quipto 2011-05-13 22:30:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Was messing around with this last night. Started out with AF3+2 gloves and first shot landed was TH3. Went and got TH atma for the next thing we killed and again, first shot landed was TH3. Highest i was able to get to was TH5.