Due to the new forum rules, the old thread is being nuked. It's over 900 pages long, and there are numerous offending posts in it. And by numerous, I mean probably at LEAST one per page. Not including quotes.
Take the time to read through the below forum rules if you already have not. Remember, intentionally bypassing the profanity filter is not allowed.
We are implementing a global profanity filter for all users under 13, and for users not logged in. As we no longer ask for birthdays at registration, this means it will apply to all new users as well. (You can no longer verify your age, and the profanity filter option has not been added to account options yet.)
- Slurs based on race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or similar protected statuses are not permitted, even in jest, or even by members of the same group.
- All sexual content now falls under "American network television" rules. While this naturally involves a certain gray area, if you won't see it on standard television (not cable), don't post it. (If you're not sure, don't post it.)
- Overly hostile and repeat attacks against a given user which would normally fall under harassment policies in-game will no longer be allowed.
- Posting any personal real-life identifiable information or images about a particular user without their permission is not allowed, unless they have previously posted it here.
- Player Warnings are no longer permitted. (This includes posting it in an already existing thread.)
- Do not link to or advertise external sites for blatant 3rd party hacks and tools that would probably get you immediately banned from FFXI/XIV. Guildwork Client and Windower are ok.
- These policies apply to all sections of the site: forum, item and player comments, screenshots, avatars, etc. Images violating any of the above rules will be removed if discovered by an admin or mod.
I will lock the other thread for now to give users time to save their favorites. It will be trashed this afternoon or tomorrow.
Edit: Do not expect a moderator to take the time to edit your post to remove a single image bypassing the profanity filter. If that is done, it is as a courtesy, not a requirement. If you are derailing or attacking someone, you risk your post being deleted regardless of including a picture in it.
Those that bypass the profanity filter risk being topicbanned. There is a profanity list. If you can't take the time to read it, then don't post images.