First Page 2 3 ... 196 197 198 ... 224 225 226
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-08-11 13:21:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie said: »
Crobat isn't in OU though. If people play by Smogon rules. As well as any pokemon with Soundproof. I don't see people purposely putting one of them on their team to deal with just 1 Mega.
If people start using Alteria as their Mega, you shouldn't be surprised to see a few Crobats in the mix.

After a couple of weeks of release, lets see if I can challenge your new team with mine :D

[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2014-08-11 18:18:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie said: »
Crobat isn't in OU though. If people play by Smogon rules. As well as any pokemon with Soundproof. I don't see people purposely putting one of them on their team to deal with just 1 Mega.
If people start using Alteria as their Mega, you shouldn't be surprised to see a few Crobats in the mix.

After a couple of weeks of release, lets see if I can challenge your new team with mine :D

I'd be glad to. :D
 Siren.Novadragon
Server: Siren
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-08-12 02:13:39
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2014-08-12 02:32:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I hope that will speed up that dreaded marathon battle of all the higher ups of each Team. Just let me fight all of you once and we'll be out of here in 5 minutes lol.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-08-12 04:05:56
Link | Quote | Reply

mega slowbro and mega audino

Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-08-12 04:14:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Mega Audino is Normal/Fairy-type and has the ability Healer. Mega Slowbro has the ability Shell Armor
 Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie
By Quetzalcoatl.Wulfie 2014-08-12 09:20:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Well that's...Something. I figured Audino would eventually become a fairy but a Mega? Never thought in a million years, I figured it would either get a type change or just a normal evolution. As for Slowbro I really don't see this thing being worth it. Slowbro was already an amazing wall with Leftover's I don't see him benefiting from the Mega Stone or Shell Armor for that matter.
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
Server: Bahamut
user: Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2014-08-12 23:37:48
Link | Quote | Reply

So I guess the English name for the male trainer is Orlando?

Also lulz

[+]
 Shiva.Siviard
Server: Shiva
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2014-08-13 00:05:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »

mega slowbro and mega audino

What the ***, that Slowbro looks like it's being eaten alive by that Shellder.

I am disturbed by that image. Good thing Slowpoke/Slowbro are never a part of my teams. But boy do I love blowing them the *** up.
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2014-08-13 00:09:41
Link | Quote | Reply

And btw, I know the video I'm about to post is just one of those lulzy "prediction" videos on what the music will be like in the game, it's "unofficial", but I really hope the music when you fight your rival sounds like this one here.

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-08-13 02:34:36
Link | Quote | Reply

The Pinsir/Heracross event is online. It's only in America to download and they're both level 50. Get them while they're up. The event ends on September 17th. You can download their Megastones from Gamestop stores next week on Monday.

Update: The Mega Stones will not be in-store and is instead going to be sent via the Pokémon Trainer Club newsletter.

Edit: See Below for correction.
Server: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2014-08-13 04:44:32
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
Server: Excalibur
user: Creaucent
By Creaucent Alazrin 2014-08-13 06:43:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I guess I know which pokemon ill be breeding next lol about time Altaria became useful.
 Bahamut.Nixak
user: Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2014-08-13 11:53:49
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Chu Chu 2014-08-13 18:02:15
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-08-14 07:20:53
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-08-14 09:55:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
user: Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2014-08-14 17:12:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Novadragon said: »
The Pinsir/Heracross event is online. It's only in America to download and they're both level 50. Get them while they're up. The event ends on September 17th. You can download their Megastones from Gamestop stores next week on Monday.

Update: The Mega Stones will not be in-store and is instead going to be sent via the Pokémon Trainer Club newsletter.

So let me guess we have to buy the newsletter to get the code? or is it something we can find online?
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2014-08-14 19:07:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Gencay said: »

So let me guess we have to buy the newsletter to get the code? or is it something we can find online?
news letter is for EU only, NA will get the gamestop codes but only with preorder of OR/AS if i read corectly
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
user: Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2014-08-15 03:45:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Ohji Lunartail said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Gencay said: »

news letter is for EU only, NA will get the gamestop codes but only with preorder of OR/AS if i read corectly

wow thats bs :/
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-08-15 04:58:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Made some mistakes. It's downloadable in Canada, but Canada gets the Mega Stone in Trainer Club Newsletters. America gets it by downloading in Gamestop Stores. Apologies for the mistakes, this is very accurate from revising.
[+]
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2014-08-16 17:17:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2014-08-16 18:39:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm going to delete my save and restart my Pokémon X game for fun. I'll be giving up a lot of Shinies though, but the only Poke I really want to keep from my current save is my JP Ditto so I can Masuda Method for shinies.

Is anyone available to do hold onto the Ditto then send it back to me after I restart the game?
By Chu Chu 2014-08-17 00:15:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Siviard said: »
I'm going to delete my save and restart my Pokémon X game for fun. I'll be giving up a lot of Shinies though, but the only Poke I really want to keep from my current save is my JP Ditto so I can Masuda Method for shinies.

Is anyone available to do hold onto the Ditto then send it back to me after I restart the game?
isnt that why pokemon bank was made? so you dont have to erase all of your pokemon?
[+]
 Bahamut.Mizuharu
By Bahamut.Mizuharu 2014-08-17 01:24:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Chu Chu said: »
Shiva.Siviard said: »

isnt that why pokemon bank was made? so you dont have to erase all of your pokemon?
Yeah, PokeBank will keep your pokemon safe. It's tied to your 3ds not your save file.

I had just bought both versions and used X for Nuzlocke lol
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-08-21 16:36:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Serebii posted this.

[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
Server: Asura
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-08-21 16:40:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Pikachu would be the one to pee in the damn water people are swimming in.
[+]
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-08-22 11:13:34
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bahamut.Nixak
user: Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2014-08-24 12:13:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm surprised this has not found its way here yet.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2014-08-24 13:16:36
Link | Quote | Reply

So GS may of leaked a mega. One side of the double sided poster ya get for reserving had Mega Diance(sp?) don't know if it's been mentioned too lazy to Backread
First Page 2 3 ... 196 197 198 ... 224 225 226