Weather Trial Alert Plugin For Windower

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Tech Support » weather trial alert plugin for windower
weather trial alert plugin for windower
First Page 2
By Redchaos 2011-03-03 15:33:02
Link | Quote | Reply

the msin purpose of this plug in is for weather trials it will alert you with a sound when weather appears 100% undetectable perfect for multi weather or single weather trials includes better init file and 4 plugins download passed 5 virus checks so its cleaner than that red proc u couldn't get on shinryu last night download link is below:

Links for the file FFXI_Weather_monitor_.rar

http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/208040/FFXI_Weather_monitor_.rar
 Remora.Redchaos
Server: Remora
Game: FFXI
user: Redchaos
By Remora.Redchaos 2011-03-03 15:33:56
Link | Quote | Reply

main*
 Ramuh.Attribute
Server: Ramuh
user: XGP0001
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-03-03 15:35:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Love this ***, used it for months. AFK Trials FTW
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
Server: Lakshmi
user: hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2011-03-03 15:47:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Your link requires people to put in their email address to download? What the *** is that. No thanks.

Windower has plugins available on their website that can do this.
Autoexec
Chatmon

For Autoexec, use this:

If you want it to ding or play a sound, add ";chatmon play file.wav" to the end of the day/weather event. chatmon requires wav format.
[+]
 Ramuh.Attribute
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-03-03 15:50:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah I use mine off of Windower.net anyways even though your trying to help ppl out man I wouldn't post on here for DL Links. Great way to get trolled and OMG you stole my account last year didn't you!! lolz
 Ramuh.Sagittario
user: Sagi
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-03-03 15:57:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Attribute said:
Yeah I use mine off of Windower.net anyways even though your trying to help ppl out man I wouldn't post on here for DL Links. Great way to get trolled and OMG you stole my account last year didn't you!! lolz

Yeh not a good idea at all posting that here, I'm surprised it's not been removed already. I don't know the mods stance on the use of 3rd pt programs but I doubt they are in favour of the site promoting them.
 Asura.Daleterrence
Server: Asura
user: Dalight
By Asura.Daleterrence 2011-03-03 16:03:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Ramuh.Attribute said:

Yeh not a good idea at all posting that here, I'm surprised it's not been removed already. I don't know the mods stance on the use of 3rd pt programs but I doubt they are in favour of the site promoting them.

I'd say ultimately it's down to the person to ascertain if a link, or program is safe. Give me a min, I'm gonna scan it anyways.
 Ramuh.Attribute
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-03-03 16:04:41
Link | Quote | Reply

<autoexec>
<register silent="true" event="weather_Thunder">wait 5; input /echo == Thunder ==</register>
<register silent="true" event="weather_Ice">wait 5; input /echo == Ice ==</register>
<register silent="true" event="weather_Fire">wait 5; input /echo == Fire ==</register>
<register silent="true" event="weather_Earth">wait 5; input /echo == Earth ==</register>
<register silent="true" event="weather_Wind">wait 5; input /echo == Wind ==; input /p <call11> Wind Weather!</register>
<register silent="true" event="weather_Water">wait 5; input /echo == Water ==</register>
<register silent="true" event="weather_Light">wait 5; input /echo == Light ==</register>
<register silent="true" event="weather_Dark">wait 5; input /echo == Dark ==</register>
<register silent="true" event="weather_Clear">wait 5; input /echo == Clear ==</register>
<register silent="true" event="weather_Fog">wait 5; input /echo == Fog ==</register>
<register silent="true" event="weather_Clouds">wait 5; input /echo == Cloudy ==</register>
<register silent="true" event="weather_Sunshine">wait 5; input /echo == Sunny ==</register>

<register silent="true" event="day_Firesday">wait5; input /echo == Fireday ==</register>
<register silent="true" event="day_Earthsday">wait5; input /echo == Earthsday ==</register>
<register silent="true" event="day_Watersday">wait5; input /echo == Watersday ==</register>
<register silent="true" event="day_Windsday">wait5; input /echo == Windsday ==; input /p <call11> Windsday!</register>
<register silent="true" event="day_Iceday">wait5; input /echo == Iceday ==</register>
<register silent="true" event="day_Lightningday">wait5; input /echo == Lightningday ==</register>
<register silent="true" event="day_Lightsday">wait5; input /echo == Lightsday ==</register>
<register silent="true" event="day_Darksday">wait5; input /echo == Darksday ==</register>

</autoexec>
Server: Titan
By Titan.Darkestknight 2011-03-03 16:05:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Ramuh.Attribute said:

This site itself is against FFXI's rules, so....
 Phoenix.Kirana
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Kirana 2011-03-03 16:07:03
Link | Quote | Reply

This program doesn't give you any more information than you could get just by looking at your screen, I don't see why anyone would have a problem with it.
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2011-03-03 16:08:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Attribute said:
<register silent="true" event="weather_Wind">wait 5; input /echo == Wind ==; input /p <call11> Wind Weather!</register>
<register silent="true" event="day_Windsday">wait5; input /echo == Windsday ==; input /p <call11> Windsday!</register>
Having automatic party announcements is a pretty good way to get banned for botting/3rd party apps. Its better if you have a sound play locally on your machine. But do whatever you like.
 Ramuh.Attribute
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-03-03 16:09:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Titan.Darkestknight said:
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Ramuh.Attribute said:

Yeah and so is speed hacking and sleeping with your mom. If I get banned for using windower then *** the game. I refuse to play w/o it.
 Ramuh.Attribute
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-03-03 16:09:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Hypnotizd said:
Ramuh.Attribute said:
Having automatic party announcements is a pretty good way to get banned for botting/3rd party apps. Its better if you have a sound play locally on your machine. But do whatever you like.

So just turn it off if i'm not solo?
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-03-03 16:10:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Kirana said:
This program doesn't give you any more information than you could get just by looking at your screen, I don't see why anyone would have a problem with it.

I was under the impression it alerts you to weather conditions without you having to be in the corresponding zone? I don't see how you can acquire that information by looking at your screen in port jeuno. Or am I doin it wrong?
 Ramuh.Yarly
user: nignog
By Ramuh.Yarly 2011-03-03 16:11:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm pretty sure the <call11> will break the lines after it.

you'd need to find a way to escape the lt/gt brackets.
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2011-03-03 16:11:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Eh, *** it, the site won't even give me a valid download link.

Use at your own risk then I guess. But considering I've never seen this guy before, and he can't even type correctly, I'm going to say use AutoExec.
 Ramuh.Attribute
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-03-03 16:11:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Phoenix.Kirana said:

I was under the impression it alerts you to weather conditions without you having to be in the corresponding zone? I don't see how you can acquire that information by looking at your screen in port jeuno. Or am I doin it wrong?

No it just work for the zone your in. It always goes off in Jeuno for Cloudy and Sunny weather.
 Sylph.Darkei
Server: Sylph
user: Darkei
By Sylph.Darkei 2011-03-03 16:12:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Hypnotizd said:

If you want it to ding or play a sound, add ";chatmon play file.wav" to the end of the day/weather event. chatmon requires wav format.

like this?

<register silent="true" event="weather_Thunder">;chatmon play file.wav; wait 5; input /echo == Thunder ==</register>

Ramuh.Attribute
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-03-03 16:12:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Yarly said:
I'm pretty sure the <call11> will break the lines after it.

you'd need to find a way to escape the lt/gt brackets.

It doesn't. Works great for me.
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2011-03-03 16:15:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Darkei said:
Lakshmi.Hypnotizd said:

like this?

<register silent="true" event="weather_Thunder">;chatmon play file.wav; wait 5; input /echo == Thunder ==</register>

<register silent="true" event="weather_Thunder">wait 5; input /echo == Thunder ==; chatmon play file.wav</register>

I'm not sure why the original author put in the "wait 5;" to be honest. I took it out on my own autoexec xml file.
[+]
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-03-03 16:17:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Attribute said:
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Phoenix.Kirana said:
No it just work for the zone your in. It always goes off in Jeuno for Cloudy and Sunny weather.

Ohhh I get what it's for now :3
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-03-03 16:19:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Daleterrence said:
Eh, *** it, the site won't even give me a valid download link. Use at your own risk then I guess. But considering I've never seen this guy before, and he can't even type correctly, I'm going to say use AutoExec.

Yeah that and the fact that it's "passed 5 virus checks" ...
 Ramuh.Attribute
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-03-03 16:21:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think hes trying to *** anyone over. Majority of people do good. Just used a shitty upload service.
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2011-03-03 16:22:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Eh, *** it, the site won't even give me a valid download link. Use at your own risk then I guess. But considering I've never seen this guy before, and he can't even type correctly, I'm going to say use AutoExec.

Of course, how silly of me. =P

You give me a direct link to it OP, so I can run it through this baby, and I'll quite happily say I was wrong.

Ramuh.Attribute said:
I don't think hes trying to *** anyone over. Majority of people do good. Just used a shitty upload service.

Eh, it's the Internet. Assuming anyone is trying to do good from the get go is a recipe for disaster.
 Lakshmi.Hypnotizd
By Lakshmi.Hypnotizd 2011-03-03 16:24:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Daleterrence said:
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:

You give me a direct link to it OP, so I can run it through this baby, and I'll quite happily say I was wrong.

Ramuh.Attribute said:

Eh, it's the Internet. Assuming anyone is trying to do good from the get go is a recipe for disaster.
I would just like to point out that even if a program passes a virus check of known viruses, that it still can contain harmful code.
 Ramuh.Sagittario
By Ramuh.Sagittario 2011-03-03 16:25:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Attribute said:

Don't make me put my subligar on.
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2011-03-03 16:25:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Hypnotizd said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Asura.Daleterrence said:

Ramuh.Attribute said:

I would just like to point out that even if it passes a virus check of known viruses, that it still can contain harmful code.

Yeah, I know. I wouldn't use it regardless.
 Ramuh.Attribute
By Ramuh.Attribute 2011-03-03 16:26:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Sagi has a special mind.
Server: Titan
By Titan.Darkestknight 2011-03-03 16:27:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Attribute said:
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Ramuh.Attribute said:

Yeah and so is speed hacking and sleeping with your mom. If I get banned for using windower then *** the game. I refuse to play w/o it.

I don't care if anyone uses Windower, I was just saying it's a weird stance for the mods if they didn't like 3rd party stuff as this site itself is against the rules.
 Asura.Daleterrence
By Asura.Daleterrence 2011-03-03 16:28:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramuh.Attribute said:
Ramuh.Sagittario said:
Ramuh.Attribute said:

I don't care if anyone uses Windower, I was just saying it's a weird stance for the mods if they didn't like 3rd party stuff as this site itself is against the rules.

They have said directly, anyone bitching about 3rd party programs on these forums is deluded to not realise how data is collected for the database part of the site.

In short, they don't care. =P
First Page 2