Korpg Just Needs A Hug!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Korpg just needs a hug!
Korpg just needs a hug!
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Shiva.Artemicion
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-03-11 16:02:49
 Delete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

No worries Yote, I'm sure Celene knows you're just kidding around and won't take anything here too seriously. Within the recent months that I have been posting on these forums I can say without hesitation or ego she's an awesome and understanding person ^^
 Asura.Celene
Server: Asura
user: Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-03-11 16:07:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Alyria said:
she just secretly plays the nice girl /grin :P

D: Ohsnap I've been caught.

Artemicion said:
No worries Yote, I'm sure Celene knows you're just kidding around and won't take anything here too seriously. Within the recent months that I have been posting on these forums I can say without hesitation or ego she's an awesome and understanding person ^^

xD Yote, I know you have your moments in which you like to spew funnies, it's okay~!

It's the interwebz, I don't take it too seriously. >.>

Awhhh, Art. <3 <3 <3 I'm awesome, yay.

Go me.
 Asura.Yotevol
user: Yotevol
By Asura.Yotevol 2009-03-11 16:30:24
Link | Quote | Reply

kk, ty Celene. :-)

Well, I'm actually going to do some REAL work for about 30 min.
Then I will be done for the day.
See you again tomorrow!
~Yote
 Unicorn.Tavlov
Server: Unicorn
user: Tomas
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-03-11 16:52:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Celene said:

Tavlov said:
lol its all good ^^ stop putting up flirty images of yourself celene! ><

I have never once posted an image of myself that was flirty... <.< I don't do that kinda thing.

ah , just like posting flirty avatars eh lol
 Unicorn.Tavlov
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-03-11 16:53:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Celene is very cool, she even accused me of stalking her, but it was all in fun. xD lol
 Shiva.Phioness
user: Phioness
By Shiva.Phioness 2009-03-11 16:57:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow lots to say here.

Well Korpg you have to like what a girl looks like, thats always your 1st impression. If a chick looks like Shanaynay (google it), but has a great personality you aint gonna find out about that personality because you'll be running for the hills. Now if she looks like Jessica Alba (Hottest chick on earth and needs to make out with Shakira) your gonna be rolling up your tongue, try to splutter out a "H-h-hello", and put on your imaginary Red Mage Pimp hat with an extra dose of charm!

Now ladies quit trashing the hot Asian chick bent over showing cleavage. I always find it interesting how most (not all) women who read US and People magazine and all that celebrity crap say how Fabulous, Sexy, or Gorgeous the Celebrities look when they wear stuff that they are practicly falling out of. And how womens trends tend to follow these celebrity clothing lines. When I was in High School girls wore grunge and dressed with loose/comfortable fitting clothes. Now everything is tight and hangs out with a thong, and you see women adjusting their stuff to fit in these (doesn't seem comfortable to me). Modesty has gone out the door and now its show it if you got it, and if you don't got it flaunt it anyways (Some women need to 'Shhh' the 'it' because they look like '***' in their tight clothes).

The guys are not gonna complain because we like to see you dressing sexy and flaunting it. We all like a bad girl for what she can do, and a good girl who used to be bad because she saves that for 'private occasions'. Good girls don't learn how to do bad things without being bad at one time or another.

Now this is just an opinion and at no time am I saying this applies to "all" women.
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-03-11 16:58:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:

After this pic, things started to get skewed about talks that....well.....hmm...

Anyway, what a way to wake up to.

I really don't have anything to say about, well, "size perference" but still.

I don't really care about the looks on the outside, just the personality on the inside.

No matter what it always be looks, because you have to be at least attracted to them.

I don't care for looks but I at least have to feel an attraction. That's just me.

Hey I didnt have anything wrong with the asian chick >.>
 Asura.Korpg
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-03-11 17:07:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Problem is, most women who loves to show off their bodies alot are very shallow in nature, and only wants the male who are also shallow in nature. Since I am not shallow (or at least, I hope not) they would not be attractive to me, since I don't look like Brad Pitt.

I perfer a woman who is not concerned about their looks, but is more concerned about their treatment towards other humans. A good person would make anyone happy. A shallow person only cares about themselves.

Now, don't get me wrong. If Angelina Jolie comes up to me and wants to make hot loven to me, I wouldn't turn her down......that quickly. Maybe as a one-nighter, but thats all.

Things I look most in a female mate:
1. Personality
2. Independence
3. Commentment
4. Intelligence
5. Beauty

1-4 are very close together, they could switch ranks at any time.

5 is just cosmetic. That doesn't show true interbeauty.
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-03-11 17:07:57

This is true, there has to be a general attraction on an impression level given. Takes the right mix of looks, presentation and of course personality. A girl can look smoking hot but if I get a vibe that she's a snobby valley girl then I'll most likely dismiss her right away.

The good news is once that initial interest and attraction is sparked you can begin to have more in-depth conversations and understanding of each other. Once you like each other and enjoy spending time together, play it by ear, who knows where it'll go. The dating world is often bumpy and has it's hardships but it's good to have an open mind as far as both looks and personalities go.

Although it's sad how low society has dragged itself down. Modesty is out the window and the shallow buildup has piled so high it's hard to even see let alone get under the surface of things. Women (and guys alike) that put themselves above this "standard" and being true to themselves should be celebrated at any opportunity.

Edit: Had a grammar brain fart -.-
 Shiva.Phioness
By Shiva.Phioness 2009-03-11 17:08:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Me likey

User submitted image

And ....

User submitted image

"GTFO for the love of god!" "Oh wait do you have personality?" I don't think so
 Shiva.Phioness
By Shiva.Phioness 2009-03-11 17:28:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I have to agree with Art about the shallow chick thing, but one thing you do have to put in the occasion is that women will almost always marry up, and never down.

I have good looks and a brain, but I come from a tough background, with lots of poor folks issues, and grew up in a ghetto. What I've noticed is that women enjoy my company ,looks, and what I can do to them sexually, but I'm not a keeper (yet). I'm still working my way up the payscale ladder, and while working my way up I have learned a few things:

1. Silver spoon girls want you as a toy (unless you make money), but will never introduce you to mom and dad. These tend to think things come to them in life, and have a skewed perception how much the little things in life are worth.

2. Once a 'princess' (God I hate these type of women) has had a taste of the 'good' life and what a man can give her/spoil her, its tough for her to settle for less.

3. The gold diggers love your toys and look at you like a 24/7 Toys' R' Us. What can he get me? What do I have to do to him to get me toys? And if he's not so good, which of his money making buddies can I latch onto next?

4. Last, but the toughest to find. A woman who has the same likes/dislikes as you (Games, Books, Movies, etc) Will want a shoulder to cry on, and when your down she encourages you to get back up and fight. When she smiles at you you light up inside like a christmas tree. Someone you can see yourself get older with and grow as a couple. If you can't grow stronger and have some great life experiences with someone then their not the one for you. I personaly won't settle with just being content, thats not what truly caring for someone is about.
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-03-11 17:45:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Again, anyone who flaunts anything is just asking for trouble.

The End.
 Asura.Yotevol
By Asura.Yotevol 2009-03-11 17:50:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Celene,
Did you check out that video I sent you in the PM?
~Yote
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-03-11 17:53:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I just watched it.
My fiance giggled too. hehe
 Asura.Yotevol
By Asura.Yotevol 2009-03-11 17:54:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Hail Canada!
and Automatic Vehicles!

hehe
~Yote
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-03-11 17:56:26
Link | Quote | Reply

XD You guys are freaking hilarious~ I can't believe this is the 7th page XD
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-03-11 17:57:16
Link | Quote | Reply

xD
But we've totally gone off track a couple of times.
>.>
 Ragnarok.Anye
Server: Ragnarok
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2009-03-11 17:57:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Korpg said:
I perfer a woman who... is more concerned about their treatment towards other humans. A good person would make anyone happy. A shallow person only cares about themselves.

I suppose opposites attract? XD jkjkjkjk~ all in fun, don't flame me now! ;D
 Unicorn.Tavlov
By Unicorn.Tavlov 2009-03-11 20:04:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Phioness said:
Me likey

User submitted image

And ....

User submitted image

"GTFO for the love of god!" "Oh wait do you have personality?" I don't think so

Jessica /drool....

Sha naynay! OMG Run away!
 Gilgamesh.Alyria
VIP
Server: Gilgamesh
user: alyria
By Gilgamesh.Alyria 2009-03-11 20:05:36
Link | Quote | Reply

lmao shanaynay
 Odin.Blazza
Server: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-03-12 02:59:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Phioness said:
User submitted image

Wtf, that's a woman?

/flaunts for Celene
 Caitsith.Neonracer
Server: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-03-12 03:33:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Yotevol said:
Hail Canada!
and Automatic Vehicles!

hehe
~Yote

Damn Straight.. and /salutes to Canada with Celene...

Hey Gurl....../wave.. How uuuuuuu dooooinn?? /laugh.
 Shiva.Phioness
By Shiva.Phioness 2009-03-12 17:12:42
Link | Quote | Reply

LOL @ Blazza. Its Martin Lawrence dressed up as a woman from his TV series "Martin". Probably the most funny thing about the show.

Oh and some more eye candy!

User submitted image

/massages Alyria's luscious booty because of to many hard slaps

/gives a high five to Korpg because he like hot JP chicks

/cheers Canadians because they are cool and grow some good errrr... plants
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-03-12 17:38:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Ick.
:(
I haaaaaaattee slutty women! Ugh!

EDIT
Since Korpg likes Asian chickies...

User submitted image

Maaya Sakamoto.

LOOK SHE'S ADORABLE AND NOT FLAUNTING ANYTHING. :D
 Asura.Yotevol
By Asura.Yotevol 2009-03-12 17:46:14
Link | Quote | Reply

She's very cute, but I don't like her hair style.
If it was let out, I think it would look better.
Just my humble opinion...
~Yote
 Asura.Celene
By Asura.Celene 2009-03-12 17:48:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe, probably.
But it was like the only picture I had of her laying around on my laptop, lol.

Anyways.

I find women who are more "real" to be more attractive.
It's the same with men, too.
 Asura.Yotevol
By Asura.Yotevol 2009-03-12 18:01:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Fair enough.
Which is why I don't create a swamp of hair gel in my hair.
I'm military, it's too short to "style".
In fact, short IS it's style- lol.
Anyhow, I'm out, time for me to leave work and start playing FFXI!
yay!
~Yote
 Garuda.Wooooodum
Server: Garuda
user: Wooooodum
By Garuda.Wooooodum 2009-03-12 18:04:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Phioness said:
User submitted image

Those legs...

BRB
 Shiva.Phioness
By Shiva.Phioness 2009-03-12 22:14:06
Link | Quote | Reply

@ Celene Ick to Jessica Alba?
1. She's a mom
2. She's vowed never to appear naked in a film and the closest she came to it was "Good Luck Chuck"
(Love those penguine panties)
3. She got back her figure fast after giving birth
4. She can dress sexy, classy, business, sporty, any damn way and put most women to shame. Don't be a hater.
5. This is 2009, not 1959, Women strut their stuff and show off what they got and what happens? Other women hate while men congratulate. Women: "Look at that ho, tramp, ***, ***, hoochie, skank." God I've heard it all come out in every damn place. Why do women have such animosity towards their own sex when it comes to looks. Its plain and simple: Jealousy and Envy. They got 'it' and you want 'it'.

I keep myself in good shape (lift weights 5 days a week and lots of cardio), eat healthy, and look damn good because I work for it. You don't see men saying: "God look at that ***, poof, ***, douchebag" In fact I get a lot of compliments saying "Dude you keep getting bigger man what you benching?"

Not all men are like that, but we don't hold each other as accountable for looks as women do themselves. So Answer this one question: Why do women have more animosity (when it comes to looks) towards each other than men do? Most men insult each other often directly, get into a fight and kick the crap out of each other, then can be drinking a beer together the next day, why can't some women do so instead of talking behind each other backs and then hold a grudge?

Now I'm not categorizing "all women" to this behavior just some. I'm trying to delve into the female psyche here so hook me up with some feedback ladies.
 Shiva.Artemicion
user:
By Shiva.Artemicion 2009-03-12 22:47:11

I suppose it's all subjective to the eye of the beholder and motives behind the looks. But Phioness has a good point about women typically showing hostility to any other female that (cosmetically) take pride in their appearance and express it to others. Jealousy? Envy? Perhaps. It varies person to person, although what really separates someone shamelessly expressing their figure from being slutty or not is their motive. If they get a boob job and wear tight clothes that show alot of skin, odds are it was out of sheer vanity and need to be the center of attention, rather than being the center of attention for them as a person.

It takes more than looking good to express yourself as a person, without that motive you're only expressing your sex appeal. I have no sympathy or respect for those who want attention in all the wrong areas. This applies to both men and women alike.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8