By Laughlyn 2011-03-03 16:39:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow much better, well done ^^.
You, no i can read it :D

- No0mz
By Usun 2011-03-03 17:01:03
Link | Quote | Reply

joshuasturner21 said:
Having a problem where its giving me the incorrect character Usun. My name is Abby Cadabby and its giving me Abbi Cadabby(My 2nd char) and just spelling it with a Y. Won't bring up my main char at all though.

Right, I will pass this to the programmer. I just deleted your sigs though, testing things, but indeed, it won't work.

This is really weird by the way, should be easy to fix, maybe it's interpreting the y as a i, I don't know how my buddy programmed it.

I will post something here when the issue is solved

Anyway, go ahead and create your sig again, the file name of the sig in the server is correct regardless if it's y or i, so when the data-grab code gets updated, your character data will appear updated and correctly.
By Usun 2011-03-04 04:41:58
Link | Quote | Reply

To joshuasturner21,

If we search for "Abby Cadabby" (Check this link), The Lodestone gives us both characters, the one with Y and the one with I.

Abbi gets listed first, so that's the one our generator grabs... we can not do anything with this.

Well we actually can, but this problem is caused by The Lodestone, it should only list the character you specify... if you search for "Abby", it shouldn't list "Abbi".

I'll send a "bug" report regarding this.
By Pangtong 2011-03-07 22:44:16
Link | Quote | Reply

My suggestion is to let the user choose color schemes--keeping the smaller size.

Basically I like the size of the 'city' signatures, but I'd only want to use the Ul'Dah background ('cause of the colors). Because my character's from Gridania, I can't.
The font/colors for Ul'Dah (I think) are in perfect contrast. The yellow-on-yellow for Gridania hurts my eyes.

Anyway, if you're looking at adding more options, small size + contrasting colors makes me happy inside.
By Usun 2011-03-08 17:00:32
Link | Quote | Reply

With the release of the official FFXIV forums we release a new signature style to "mimic" the official forums look.

Nothing fancy, the city symbol will change depending on your starting city.

Fits perfectly on the official forums width, as long as they don't cap sigs size.

Feedback is welcome.

To Pangtong, we'll tweak a bit more the font color for the city styles, It's hard-coded, which means I can't open photoshop and change that so easily. Web colors are limited.

Also, there's an update regarding the functionality of the generator. Check the first post for details.
By Pangtong 2011-03-09 01:06:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks for the reply!
By joshuasturner21 2011-03-09 14:29:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Usun I'm able to use the enjin signature generator and it pulls up my name fine. Not sure what they are doing that is making it able to pull up names instead of just taking the first one.
By Usun 2011-03-10 04:57:31
Link | Quote | Reply

joshuasturner21 said:
Having a problem where its giving me the incorrect character Usun. My name is Abby Cadabby and its giving me Abbi Cadabby(My 2nd char) and just spelling it with a Y. Won't bring up my main char at all though.

I don't know, though using the enjin generator with Abby Cadabby in Rabanastre, I get this: "The character was not found."
By Eclipse 2011-03-10 09:24:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Usun said:
With the release of the official FFXIV forums we release a new signature style to "mimic" the official forums look.

Nothing fancy, the city symbol will change depending on your starting city.

Fits perfectly on the official forums width, as long as they don't cap sigs size.

Feedback is welcome.

To Pangtong, we'll tweak a bit more the font color for the city styles, It's hard-coded, which means I can't open photoshop and change that so easily. Web colors are limited.

Also, there's an update regarding the functionality of the generator. Check the first post for details.
Wow those are stunning!
By joshuasturner21 2011-03-10 18:23:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure why its showing that for you. Its the signature I use on my main forum. Shows up fine for me when I do it.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [69 days between previous and next post]
By rripo007 2011-05-18 12:45:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Is this only available in Spanish?