Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 20858 20859 20860 ... 22553 22554 22555
 Asura.Lokimaru
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Rocketpop
By Asura.Lokimaru 2017-05-22 02:34:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Kuwoobie said: »
Moo Cow died today.

Earlier today she collapsed onto the floor and started convulsing, so we drove her to the animal hospital for emergency treatment since the vet we have been taking her to is closed until Wednesday. They took her in and hooked her up with oxygen and IVs and did blood work. When they came back, they said her blood glucose was extremely low (35) whereas just the other day it was too high.

They told us she was "extremely critical" and nothing they were doing to help her was yielding any sign of improvement. At that point they told us the best option was to let her go. They brought her in to say goodbye and she was almost completely unresponsive. I would have thought she was already dead if she was not still barely breathing. They injected several tubes of chemicals into her IV tube and as the last one went in she stopped breathing, and lots of green liquid came out of her nose. She died at 3:05pm EST today.

Shortly after, I buried her at my wife's ex-husband's house-- since he is the only person I know who has a yard. As I lowered her into the ground, everything I had been holding back took me. I did everything I could possibly do to help her. We all did. I thought she was looking better. I thought she could have recovered. When we got home, I realized she would never again be there to greet us, or frantically beg to be let into my stepdaughter's room. She will never chase straws down the hallway or make biscuits in my lap. Her food and water dish sit on the floor completely filled and her litter box is still completely free of waste.

The dirt from the hole I dug won't come off of my hands. My wife found this picture of when she was healthy doing what she loved doing best. I will leave it here.

:(
By Artemicion 2017-05-22 05:19:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm so sorry Kuwoobie.
Losing someone so close and loved brings about an insurmountable grief. I wish you and your friends the best in Moo Cow's passing.
To her memory~

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2017-05-22 07:24:56
Link | Quote | Reply

All this talk about dying cats has made me panic. Moved poes her vet appointment to today in 3 hours.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Stiltz
Server: Carbuncle
user: Stiltz
By Carbuncle.Stiltz 2017-05-22 07:31:29
Link | Quote | Reply

50 some odd Ouryu kills is a bit much for a Domesticator's earring.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2017-05-22 09:37:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry for your loss kuwoo :(
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-05-22 10:16:27
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2017-05-22 11:57:34
Link | Quote | Reply

So yeah...Poes is staying a night or two at the vet's on an IV, I dont like where this is going. She was dehydrated, vet is going to do her bloodwork if nothing is wrong with her kidneys.
Hope she'll be ok, going to check on her tomorrow.
 Sylph.Kuwoobie
Server: Sylph
user: Kuwoobie
By Sylph.Kuwoobie 2017-05-22 12:22:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vienner said: »
All this talk about dying cats has made me panic. Moved poes her vet appointment to today in 3 hours.

Don't wait. I keep thinking about how things might have been different... when she was first throwing up, I thought it was just normal sickness. I've always had cats who threw up and were fine. I didn't know it would turn out like this...

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Vienner
By Asura.Vienner 2017-05-22 12:40:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Worst thing is my bf's mom immediatly was whining that it was going to be expensive and that we should let her sleep in.

...I'm thinking
EVIL WOMAN!!!!!

The vet was slightly positive as long its not the kidneys which we dont know yet, but Poes is still active and she even jumped off the table while we were there. I'm not concidering letting her go yet.
Server: Ultros
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2017-05-22 13:00:17
Link | Quote | Reply

My older sister once wanted to put her yorkie down because she was limping. Saying oh I dont want her to suffer. Like shes fine, and she got better lol Same sister also wanted to drop her off at the pound when surprise shes snappy at her kids >___> she never trained her.

Its almost been a year but Im still pretty broken of how my cat passed away. She got spayed and something opened inside at night. Woke up in the morning to her bleeding and crying in pain. Took her to the vet but she was too far gone, her gums were so pale. They brought her to us before the injection and she was still crying in pain. I'm not really interested in getting future pets spayed now :(
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-05-22 14:21:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Grape-kun, the lovestruck elderly penguin at Tobu Zoo finally was finally embraced by his love, the Humboldt penguin from the Kemono Friends anime series. Well, sort of.

Grape-kun has pined for a character cut-out in his enclosure for almost a month, going so far as to show mating displays. The character's voice actress Ikuko Chikuta visited the zoo on May 20 and stopped by Grape-kun's home to show her support. Chikuta was at the zoo as part of the Yamada Onii-san's Penguin Talk event.

Tobu Zoo is continuing its collaboration with Kemono Friends until June 25. What will become of Grape-kun and his beloved cut-out is anyone's guess.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-05-22 14:31:59
Link | Quote | Reply

SHIIIIEEEEET
[+]
 Sylph.Cherche
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Cherche 2017-05-22 15:21:24
Link | Quote | Reply

You see the 5x Fell Cleave? Daaayum.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-05-22 15:23:12
Link | Quote | Reply

The entire Wrath system seems to have been gutted and reworked, could be interesting depending on how it goes. One main thing I noticed was Vengeance didn't give any wrath.
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2017-05-22 15:27:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Cherche said: »
You see the 5x Fell Cleave? Daaayum.
They could have gotten 6
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-05-22 15:37:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
What will become of Grape-kun and his beloved cut-out is anyone's guess.
Probably should ask Kojo. He has have years of breaking up with cardboard cutouts of waifu.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-05-22 15:38:10
Link | Quote | Reply

That new PLD ability, and their newfound ability to block magic attacks with their shield, will bring them back into the meta. Channeled ability that roots them in place but gives 100% block and reduces the dmg taken of all people standing behind them by 15% for its duration.
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2017-05-22 15:40:05
Link | Quote | Reply

They said a while back they were basically giving pld the same treatment they gave ast in 3.4.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-05-22 16:10:38
Link | Quote | Reply

RUSZORS

Just read the tooltip translations. It's as I suspected, the new WAR ability halves Beast point consumption on a 2m cooldown. So you'd do something like

Build to 100 gauge -> Berserk -> New ability -> Fell Cleave x4 -> Infuriate -> Fell Cleave x2. You can only do 2 with a full bar, 3 with Infuriate, without the new buff.
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2017-05-22 17:59:49
Link | Quote | Reply

for those who missed it
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-05-22 18:11:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Zone during the PLD portion looks exactly like Sarutabaruta btw
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2017-05-22 18:39:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
Zone during the PLD portion looks exactly like Sarutabaruta btw
It feels/looks more like a slightly green Tahrongi or Sauromugue Champaign, but I agree! It's also featured in a few other portions like the monk portion too.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2017-05-22 18:44:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh yeah, did you guys notice going into Deliverance consumed 40 of the gauge? I'm really not sure how I feel about this whole gauge system.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-05-22 18:59:40
Link | Quote | Reply

it eats half of the current gauge, so would have to swap at low amounts like 20 or so, right after spending.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zeig
Server: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2017-05-22 19:02:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »

SHIIIIEEEEET
Looks neat.
Forum Moderator