Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 20716 20717 20718 ... 22571 22572 22573
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2017-02-28 09:48:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
mfw i learn that the new ultima fight just replaces a trash pull in Dun Scaith

It gets better
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
Server: Ragnarok
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2017-02-28 09:52:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
mfw i learn that the new ultima fight just replaces a trash pull in Dun Scaith

It gets better

Wow....

All I gotta say:

Not my picture
[+]
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: misacat
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2017-02-28 11:00:51
Link | Quote | Reply

MFW Ultima dropped dead.

[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2017-02-28 11:35:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
The Garo gear added in patch 3.5 can now also be obtained via the Calamity salvager NPC.
Woo!
Quote:
Players must first obtain the corresponding achievement before they will be able to reobtain any gear.
***!
Gonna need everything at 60 before the event ends. :I
[+]
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2017-02-28 12:22:05
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2017-02-28 13:30:59
Link | Quote | Reply

IT'S PANCAKE DAYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Maple syrup here we come!!!
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2017-02-28 13:31:28
Link | Quote | Reply

You know, as disappointing as the Proto Ultima fight was, I kind of wonder if that's the same feeling SE felt when it got steamrolled by what was it, 24 WARs at fanfest or whatever?

"Omg this boss we made is garbage... Very well, it shall be garbage."
[+]
 Ragnarok.Zeig
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2017-02-28 14:04:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Ever heard Uematsu singing?

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2017-02-28 14:22:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vyre said: »
You know, as disappointing as the Proto Ultima fight was, I kind of wonder if that's the same feeling SE felt when it got steamrolled by what was it, 24 WARs at fanfest or whatever?

Well we need to keep in mind the fight wasn't originally meant to make it into the real game, and I think it was designed around a lower ilvl(240ish?).

People basically demanded they implement it because they didn't wanna feel left out and Yoshi was like "Okay sure, whatever you want this scrub tier fight."
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2017-02-28 14:28:27
Link | Quote | Reply

fight seems less challenging than the succubus, and kinda doesn't fit with the theme of the dungeon :|
[+]
 Ragnarok.Ghishlain
user: Ghishlain
By Ragnarok.Ghishlain 2017-02-28 14:29:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »

Well we need to keep in mind the fight wasn't originally meant to make it into the real game, and I think it was designed around a lower ilvl(240ish?).

People basically demanded they implement it because they didn't wanna feel left out and Yoshi was like "Okay sure, whatever you want this scrub tier fight."

I think it would've been nice if it was still at least it's own trial (even if it's a stupidly easy one).

I don't think it'll actually happen but I do like the thought in this Reddit thread. Having an event inside a DF that changes based on the week would pave the way to similar style content for the future. I don't think S-E has that kinda foresight however but I shall be pleasantly surprised if this comes to fruition.

Until then, RIP Succubus.
[+]
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2017-02-28 14:34:08
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2017-02-28 14:37:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ghishlain said: »
Shiva.Spathaian said: »

I think it would've been nice if it was still at least it's own trial (even if it's a stupidly easy one).

I don't think it'll actually happen but I do like the thought in this Reddit thread. Having an event inside a DF that changes based on the week would pave the way to similar style content for the future. I don't think S-E has that kinda foresight however but I shall be pleasantly surprised if this comes to fruition.

Until then, RIP Succubus.
I'm also hoping for something like what that thread suggested, maybe even making it so it sometimes takes the place of bosses and becomes harder because of it.

However, as much as I hate it being in Dun Scaith due to it not only not fitting in with the theme but also because it seems like an incredible pushover, even for a trash pull, I can understand not making it into an actual trial for the fact it is 24 man with a weekly lockout and a token drop which would make it go dead real quick and filling spots for it would be near impossible within a month or two. I mean, look at how long Odin queues could and still can take since he offers so little.

Making it into an actual 24-man trial would have also likely meant a completely new battlefield and I wouldn't be surprised if they're too focused on Stormblood and wrapping up Heavensward to dedicate resources to an entirely new area just for a "fun" fight from the fan festival that was never intended to be included in the game or even be truly difficult.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I'm incredibly disappointed by the way it was implemented and I'm rather salty about the entire situation because I was excited and hoping for a new fight but... honestly they kind of delivered exactly what they said they would and even gave us free and easy 270 accessories for our trouble.
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2017-02-28 14:38:37
Link | Quote | Reply

having a weekly airship raid would be nice, sure 1st fight could be the same, but then the airship lands on some island and can keep a different rotation of bosses found, and asides the normal possible drops, some kind of unique glamour piece would drop ?
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2017-02-28 14:50:14
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Viciouss 2017-02-28 15:00:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I deactivated in December, I didn't think they were gonna add anything substantial before Stormblood. I haven't kept up at all. Right? Wrong?
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-02-28 15:16:42
Link | Quote | Reply

They have the Garo pvp going, they're re-adding upgraded Diadem and some other stuff
 Shiva.Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2017-02-28 15:22:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
They have the Garo pvp going, they're re-adding upgraded Diadem and some other stuff
Zurvan EX (8-man primal)
Dun Scaith (24-man)
Garo PVP event(same pvp but you can now buy Garo themed armor/weapons and receive 3 different metal horse mounts, if you're into that)
Normal 2 new Expert dungeons (1 story 1 side)
New Diadem being released sometime in the next couple weeks

and some kind of story conclusion next monthish.

Not a huge amount(at least not until we figure out how the new Diadem will function.) but there's still some battle content that was added.

If you're more in it for stuff like the Savage Alex raids, no nothing really added for you past Creator.
By Viciouss 2017-02-28 15:24:50
Link | Quote | Reply

What is Dun Scaith?
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2017-02-28 15:26:24
Link | Quote | Reply

THe final iteration involving the Red Bill Sky Pirates in the Void Ark sequence of 24 man raids.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Hevans
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2017-02-28 15:50:58
Link | Quote | Reply

that story was kinda interesting, but god damn they could of left out like half those cut scenes. probably why i don't play as much.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2017-02-28 16:25:14
Link | Quote | Reply

HUGS FOR ALL
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2017-02-28 16:26:52
Link | Quote | Reply

If anyone remembers this

Quote:
The Tokyo District Court sentenced Tomohiro Iwazaki (28) to 14 years and six months in prison on Tuesday for stabbing 21-year-old singer and songwriter Mayu Tomita (pictured at right, no relation to the former AKB48 member of the same name) before an event last May.

Tomita was in critical condition after receiving nearly two dozen stab wounds on the neck and chest. She later regained consciousness, and is continuing her rehabilitation. She testified in court behind a screen, sharing that she has had difficulty singing or eating due to partial paralysis of her mouth, and that she is also having trouble with her eyesight.

While she was testifying, Iwazaki interrupted Tomita and shouted, "Then you should kill me." He was removed from the courtroom. Before the verdict was handed down, Iwazaki apologized to Tomita and her family, and promised to learn patience in prison.

The presiding judge commented that Iwazaki's attack took away Tomita's dreams, and that Iwazaki "must learn to control himself and abide by society's rules while he is in prison."

Police had found Iwazaki at the scene in May. According to police, Iwazaki allegedly admitted that he had stabbed Tomita due to her returning a gift he had sent her, without clearly explaining the reason why. He had allegedly been waiting for her at the station to ask her about the gift.

Prior to the attack, Iwazaki repeatedly tried to contact Tomita online. Tomita had previously reported Iwazaki's actions to the police but the police did not consider the matter urgent. The police later apologized for not taking action.

Tomita was scheduled to perform at a venue in Koganei, Tokyo on the night of the attack. Singer Ray and idol unit AŌP cancelled their scheduled handshake events the same weekend.
[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2017-02-28 17:03:03
Link | Quote | Reply

What do you get when you combine a pie with a muffin?
[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2017-02-28 17:11:50
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2017-02-28 17:16:54
Link | Quote | Reply

HURRAY! Turns out my dog's esophagus is stretched/relaxed/elongated or something like that. No tumor or mass or lodged bone or anything like that. So soft food till it heals, from an elevated position, with a couple new meds. I think my dog will be OK :D

Edit: Also, Blue Pearl couldn't believe that he was 14! Too healthy and strong they, they were legitimately surprised.
[+]
By Nadleeh Sakurai 2017-02-28 17:22:51
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 20716 20717 20718 ... 22571 22572 22573