Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 18710 18711 18712 ... 22572 22573 22574
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-02-14 05:55:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »
Now I have to put all my whm ***away, so I can pull out my runefencer ***.
Then you gotta transfer to Sylph server *nods nods nods* cause idunno about you, but the party is clearly here!

Don't transfer here its quite empty really.
By Bloodrose 2016-02-14 06:06:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck was pretty empty too, which is why I stopped playing.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2016-02-14 06:11:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Among other reasons.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2016-02-14 06:21:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm, I can't find my duplus grip, unless I tossed it on a mule.
[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-02-14 06:32:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh No!! >:(

My things to do list is basically just Ein and This tinnin which im getting the Zeni for now, and Tyger, which someone has a pop stored. :)

Its not like Duplus grip is worth much anymore anyways, i believe there is better.
By Bloodrose 2016-02-14 06:41:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Other than being rare, it wasn't worth the price tag people associated with it.

But I liked having it for my dark knight builds, even though I primarily used the STP grip.

Now to figure out how to upgrade my ragnarok, augment aettir, and my gungnir.

If I get back into playing, I may just finish my ryunohige.

And I just checked, that the aftermath on Gungnir III adds attack+5% now.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-02-14 06:45:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah the aftermath changes are just wacky as hell, its just the grind they require is also just as wacky.
By Bloodrose 2016-02-14 06:47:35
Link | Quote | Reply

So, you *have* to do the aftermath trials to get to the tier 3 stage?

Or is there another method, because I am so far behind to even know where to begin looking.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-02-14 06:49:52
Link | Quote | Reply

So, you *have* to do the aftermath trials to get to the tier 3 stage?

Or is there another method, because I am so far behind to even know where to begin looking.
Once you break i119, you need to farm 10k Plouton/Betitsusususu/Boulders dependent on weapon, you do not have to do the aftermath trails. they are completely irrelevant.

Go to the Oboro weapon page :)
By Bloodrose 2016-02-14 06:52:40
Link | Quote | Reply

So 10k of those items isn't that bad.

Considering the mythic trials, dynamis trials, etc.

(although the early Empy trials weren't nearly so bad)
By Bloodrose 2016-02-14 06:54:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Crap, I'm nowhere near that far in the story to upgrade anything. I got left behind because of a stupid WoTG mission.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-02-14 06:55:48
Link | Quote | Reply

10k Ichor remain! Uwahahaha!!

But yeah considering the other trials where just... Stupid, to say the least, it's worked out ok.
By Bloodrose 2016-02-14 06:57:16
Link | Quote | Reply

And no one on my gd server ever wants to help anyone but themselves, so I can kiss ever getting a final upgrade relic good bye.

Which is another reason not to bother playing.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-02-14 06:59:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph being such a small server, we all kind of know eachother and deep dark stories about one another, so we just kinda get along by relation, plus, when you know the whole server its not exactly hard to send someone a tell for help and they will get others to follow.
By Bloodrose 2016-02-14 07:01:11
Link | Quote | Reply

*sigh* Bismarck was like that once, long ago. Except for the dark storied past part. It was all sunshine, rainbows, and apocalypse bronies.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-02-14 07:02:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Haha, i think sylph is how it is simply because we're all friends of a friend. Apart from everyone in Pen15 (My Linkshell, not to be mistaken for other things), we're like larry's to say the least. But at least one us us is a social butterfly. (me)
By Bloodrose 2016-02-14 07:06:41
Link | Quote | Reply

If transfers were free, I might consider it.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-02-14 07:12:42
Link | Quote | Reply

at the rate FFXIAH people are transfering to Sylph, i need to make a new linkshell called FFXIAH Ni. -.^
By Bloodrose 2016-02-14 07:24:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Nah, call it FFXIAH RT.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-02-14 07:25:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Nah, call it FFXIAH RT.
or just call it RandomThoughts.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2016-02-14 07:26:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Failaras said: »
Asura.Vyre said: »
Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
I got 5k alex into Conq before remembering War has been unplayable since SoA came out.
Huh, guess I didn't get the memo :o
I don't believe WAR became instantly irrelevant the momment SoA Came out,
My linkshell where still using Conqeuroreororsrsras till February last year, which was Alluvion Skirmish update.
Basically Warrior was not good back then when compared to Mnks, and then SE powercreeped Sam up and the baseline of what kind of damage a DPS should do heavily increased for every job but War and Drk. SE gave most jobs some kind of major tool in SoA like Daken, Fudo, Rudras, SCs, whatever, and War got fencer buffs, because a job known for Gaxe needs fencer.
Idk man, I don't remember Monk ever outshining Warrior post 2handed update. I also remember monks on the forums used to brag about their numbers while under the effect of Blood Rage, y'know, before the Blood Rage nerf.

WAR's always been extremely strong and versatile. Versatility is one of the things SE is always bent out of shape about. It's why it was hard for them to ever give Rdms buffs or JAs and crap. In their mind it's like, "You can already do pretty much everything your type of class is demanded to do, what more do you want?!"

Of course, what SE thinks and intends is never in line with the playerbase. I mean though, like, Post 85 cap, WAR was able to self light and self darkness with its strongest weapon. It was able to use other weapons to initiate/close any skillchain in the game, still can lol. On top of that it's always been a powerhouse and always will be, but now it seems to me that it suffers from having a low self-skillchain frequency/no magical ability whatsoever. I'm still gonna play it, cause I just wanna hit things stupid hard. It's a simple life that I understaaaand. I'm probably never gonna get into the new endgame lol.
I've made the argument before that War was by far SEs most loved job of all time, even though people will say it's Sam or something. The job was legitimately never worse than top 3 as a DD for 10 years, and #1 for large swaths of that time. Mnk and War were on pretty equal terms post 2 hander buff honestly, but not outshining. I'm talking about Seekers though, when Monk became the big bandwagon because of Oatixur and Vsmite. War is basically still stuck at the beginning of SoA because all their WSes still do the same damage and they didn't receive any big changes outside 1 handers. Once Fudo was buffed it was over for War, then came Rudras, Bsts, CDC, and now MBing, every time the gap between War and the rest of the jobs grew bigger and it's gigantic now. Heck War is still the only real DD job that can't natural cap JA Haste, that's just silly.
Oh, you mean when SOA first came out, and SE forgot that Hand to Hand skill translated into Hand to hand base damage, so they put the stupid high base damage on every hand to hand thinking, "Yeah, this correlates to single handed weapons!" But Monk had like 198 base damage in each fist. Yeah, I remember that now. I considered that a temporary state. Did it ever get altered?

Post deleted by User.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-02-14 07:33:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, you mean when SOA first came out, and SE forgot that Hand to Hand skill translated into Hand to hand base damage, so they put the stupid high base damage on every hand to hand thinking, "Yeah, this correlates to single handed weapons!" But Monk had like 198 base damage in each fist. Yeah, I remember that now. I considered that a temporary state. Did it ever get altered?
No it never gt changed. :)
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2016-02-14 07:35:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Shadowlina said: »
No it never gt changed. :)
goddamn it.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fonewear 2016-02-14 07:44:49
Link | Quote | Reply

If you are talking about monk it is so far below other jobs it is never used in anything "end game".
[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-02-14 07:50:14
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
If you are talking about monk it is so far below other jobs it is never used in anything "end game".
Yup exactly, that.
It's so true it hurts as well.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Ackeron 2016-02-14 07:54:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Schizm Gallantry said: »
<(O.o)> So....Street Fighter V really coming out on Tuesday?

Wasn't a huge, huge fighter player but wanted to see what people thought of it since this was Sony's investment.

To make this .gif funnier, Nintendo managed to get Ryu in a non-Street Fighter Game on the Wii U.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 18710 18711 18712 ... 22572 22573 22574