Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 18673 18674 18675 ... 22566 22567 22568
 Ragnarok.Hevans
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Hev
By Ragnarok.Hevans 2016-02-08 04:21:21
Link | Quote | Reply

._.

who needs sleep?
By Ackeron 2016-02-08 06:10:59
Link | Quote | Reply

So I've gotten my hands on the XCOM 2 tools, working on adding a new class to the game that focuses on sneaking, assassination, and sabotage.

Which includes a ton of work that I didn't think of before hand.

Need to figure out how to make abilities, and make pistols a primary weapon and make a new type of grenade.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Yatenkou 2016-02-08 06:48:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Give me your snow, I need some time off from statistics
By Yatenkou 2016-02-08 06:49:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Ackeron said: »
So I've gotten my hands on the XCOM 2 tools, working on adding a new class to the game that focuses on sneaking, assassination, and sabotage.

Need to figure out how to make abilities, and make pistols a primary weapon and make a new type of grenade.
What grenades do they have so far?

Post deleted by User.
By Ackeron 2016-02-08 06:51:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Yatenkou said: »

What grenades do they have so far?
Smoke, Acid, EMP, Proximity Mines, Frag, and Alien. I think that's all of them but I wanted to add a C4 type that you can detonate on command.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2016-02-08 06:57:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Whilst you guys are enjoying snow, we had a pretty bad storm lasts night.
diddn't sleep at all!
>:
[+]
By Ackeron 2016-02-08 07:02:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn people hiding there mods so I can't open them up in the dev tools. I just wanted to see how they added a new type of weapon to help me learn.
By Pantafernando 2016-02-08 07:17:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I just saw the Super Bowl's show.

It was marvelous, though the peak was obviously Bruno Mars and Beyonce performance. I like Coldplay but I thought they sung mainly the musics I dislike. Bruno Mars was great.
 Fenrir.Schutz
Server: Fenrir
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2016-02-08 07:50:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »

It was marvelous, though the peak was obviously Bruno Mars and Beyonce performance. I like Coldplay but I thought they sung mainly the musics I dislike. Bruno Mars was great.

It was just okay, for me--I think the decided lack of dancing sharks this year made me appreciate it less (but at least there were no wardrobe-malfunctions!) :p

Oddly, my main thought when watching that silly half-time show was "How can those kids possibly play their violins while jumping up and down?! How is that even possible?!? They really want me to believe this is live music?" :p

All of that production and choreography money, completely wasted on people like me. ^_-
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-02-08 07:52:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »

I thought the halftime show was an excellent metaphor for the game itself.

Everyone wants to talk about the old white guy with the headlines, but the young black people were the only reason it was any good at all
[+]
By Ackeron 2016-02-08 08:02:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Where is Mag?

By Jetackuu 2016-02-08 08:02:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hevans said: »
._.

who needs sleep?
Jet, Jet needs sleep.
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
By Ohji Lunartail 2016-02-08 08:46:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Think they got rid of Peter Parker as spiderman. If I remember right the alternate universe spiderman took his place when all the universes got merged or something.

People were up in arms over a black latino spiderman when he was in the alternate universe, I can only imagine them now that he might be the main one lol.

EDIT: OK so Peter Parker died in an alternate universe and the kid, Miles Morales, took up his mantle. The Universes were merged recently and now the Miles Morales Spiderman watches over New York while Peter Parker Spider is more worldwide.
That's all Nul now since the new secret war storyline merged the 616 and ultimate universes together, which also retconed and cleared up some continuity errors. At the moment both Peter and Miles are being Spider-Man Peter Beingg the main and Miles being the New Avengers Spider-Man,
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2016-02-08 09:05:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Bleach Valentine's summons are up.
I'm still 80 orbs short. ; ;

SpaceAnomaly said: »
Leon is to blame for this!
[+]
 Sylph.Kuwoobie
user: Kuwoobie
By Sylph.Kuwoobie 2016-02-08 09:07:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I keep having this weird reoccurring dream.

Disclaimer: This is a dream I am talking about here. My actions therein are involuntary and my own motives are unknown to me. I hope to eventually learn to take control of my dreams my remembering them, but that time has not yet come.

I'm in a hotel, and for some bizarre reason myself and dozens of other people are involved in a staged terror attack. We all know what to do when we're rushed into a large room where one man is holding a bag with a live bomb. We must protect a certain VIP in the room at all cost and make sure to help him with whatever injuries he has after the explosion. We know that most of us will be dead or gravely injured as a result of all this but for some reason it feels like it is of utmost importance.

We are given a short warning before the bomb explodes. Everyone braces themselves with their eyes trained on the guy carrying the bomb bag, with whispers of people saying "the bombshell, the bombshell!" ...and then it happens.

The end result is something gruesome and terrifying in a way that could only either be in real life or a dream. Almost everyone had died or was dying. Immediately those who survived began scrambling over to the VIP, who was right in front of me, to aid him. I could do nothing but just sit there, stunned in complete horror at the scene around me. I was cut open from the shrapnel in several places, but it hardly mattered.

Prior to all of this, I remember being on a ladder and adjusting the signage outside the hotel. I remember thinking it was in hicks'ville, thinking to myself it was "Deliverance USA." I remember the lobby inside somewhat resembling a Cracker-Barrel restaurant. I was setting up cakes in display cases among other things. I remember there being a very strange sign regarding room for rent at the cost of $750*(?) per hour. At this point I had no idea what was about to go down, but I knew there must have been someone very important in the building and they didn't want anyone near him.

*I don't quite remember, but it was absurdly expensive.

The night before (still in the dream) I was at a party with some of my closest family in a strange house I'd never seen before. For some particular reason, a woman I had been obsessed with since we attended sixth graded together was there, as well as some of her friends. I haven't seen her since around 2008, but I still dream of her almost every time I'm asleep.

MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2016-02-08 09:25:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Leon Kasai said: »
Bleach Valentine's summons are up.
I'm still 80 orbs short. ; ;

SpaceAnomaly said: »
Leon is to blame for this!
Did one 250 pull and 4 more 25s. Nada

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-02-08 10:45:55
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Bloodrose 2016-02-08 11:19:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
And then you realize, that no matter how much you try to slap the stupid out of someone... Someone else already tried.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2016-02-08 11:53:57
Link | Quote | Reply

OK when SW4:E comes out next month I will be doing a live stream for people to make their own chars for it
 Sylph.Chrisstreb
By Sylph.Chrisstreb 2016-02-08 11:58:17
Link | Quote | Reply

So this is what its like to type psychodellically?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-02-08 12:07:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Chrisstreb said: »
So this is what its like to type psychodellically?
No, this is what it's like to type psychedelically.

Then again, this is where you have to stop.

Rooks, staph!
Administrator
By Rooks 2016-02-08 12:31:33
Link | Quote | Reply

gibberish

What?

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-02-08 13:45:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Rooks said: »
gibberish

What?

Protip: Pain meds are the best!
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2016-02-08 13:53:06
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2016-02-08 14:41:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiahkf said: »
KN getting into the medical marijuana tea early this morning.
If you mean fentanyl, then yes.
First Page 2 3 ... 18673 18674 18675 ... 22566 22567 22568