Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 18036 18037 18038 ... 22572 22573 22574
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2015-10-06 17:11:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »

Says there is nothing to do in a game.

Has never done any side quests.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2015-10-06 17:16:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Ackeron said: »
Ohji Lunartail said: »
3 more pops.. and people take off.. why take the effort popping the damn thing if not goin to kill..
Where are you on Venus ill try to get there and help though I'm not sure how servers work in this game.
got it finaly, just have mars to do
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-10-06 17:19:10
Link | Quote | Reply

There, Halloween avatar

[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Verunaa
Server: Ragnarok
user: Veruna
By Ragnarok.Verunaa 2015-10-06 17:24:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Needs moar scare.
By swaggernaught 2015-10-06 17:24:41
Link | Quote | Reply

YAAAY today was my happiest day in my life i had a test in one of the best Middle eastern gulf countries international airport i passed 2 tests in a row i steyd for 8 hours! waiting for the interview! not only that the two manager's in which was a female (for the arrogant americans) and a suwahilen Omani were very impressed ! the lady said you were very charismatic and the male manager said one of these day's your going to be in places you would never imagine to. Furthermore! i met really nice friends 3 well educated and independent lady's and one guy me and him were both told to be among the best interview's this week :D we went to Celebrate and bought black market cheap Vodka from Crazy russians To celebrate xD. Not only that am pretty sure were going to be accepted but the benefits are huge -90% discount for Travel Ticks all around the world OMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By Ackeron 2015-10-06 17:24:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Josiahfk said: »
Ohji Lunartail said: »
3 more pops.. and people take off.. why take the effort popping the damn thing if not goin to kill..
maybe they are doing the "collect 30 blighted ethers" trial, which only drop from taken liutenants
Those can drop from any taken fallen >_>
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-10-06 17:24:56
Link | Quote | Reply

STORY TIME!! \o/

So, I used to be in this LS in FFXI at 75 cap and we had this lv 75 THF who was a single mom so she was rarely able to make HNMs and Dynamis runs etc. so she kinda had to wing everything she got. So, one day I happened to get a /tell from LS leader "Has <THF's name> asked you to help with the NM?" she hadn't so I asked "What NM? I'll help." to which he responded "Oh, I thought she asked you, nvm."

He then kept refusing to answer me when I'd offer help and finally told me that the THF didn't want anyone to know, even though HE trusted me, she didn't.

Little did she know that tracking down rumored relic owners and stalking them was a hobby of mine in like 2005-2006 so, I see them drop from LS, I drop from LS and go invis on friend's list, swap to RDM and watch where they go via /search. They ended up in Rolanberry Fields so...boom! Simurgh, she wants the boots.

So I run out there and show up, wave at LS leader and basically told him about stalking relic owners, not having HNM/EGLS ties, and being bored and curious. I wished them luck and started to leave when I got an invite from them. I ended up helping the next three days, even being the first one there to outclaim another LS who the THF thought I leaked ToD to...till I came dragging Sim down the cliff to where we killed it. We eventually got her her boots and that's how I earned that THF's trust.

No idea why this came to mind, just did.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-10-06 17:25:36
Link | Quote | Reply

swaggernaught said: »
YAAAY today was my happiest day in my life i had a test in one of the best Middle eastern gulf countries international airport i passed 2 tests in a row i steyd for 8 hours! waiting for the interview! not only that the two manager's in which was a female (for the arrogant americans) and a suwahilen Omani were very impressed ! the lady said you were very charismatic and the male manager said one of these day's your going to be in places you would never imagine to. Furthermore! i met really nice friends 3 well educated and independent lady's and one guy me and him were both told to be among the best interview's this week :D we went to Celebrate and bought black market cheap Vodka from Crazy russians To celebrate xD.

So you were held up by customs and immigration is what you're saying
By swaggernaught 2015-10-06 17:27:48
Link | Quote | Reply

YAAAY today was my happiest day in my life i had a test in one of the best Middle eastern gulf countries international airport i passed 2 tests in a row i steyd for 8 hours! waiting for the interview! not only that the two manager's in which was a female (for the arrogant americans) and a suwahilen Omani were very impressed ! the lady said you were very charismatic and the male manager said one of these day's your going to be in places you would never imagine to. Furthermore! i met really nice friends 3 well educated and independent lady's and one guy me and him were both told to be among the best interview's this week :D we went to Celebrate and bought black market cheap Vodka from Crazy russians To celebrate xD.

No I am a local in this middle eastern country there were 60 people doing the exams and interview's we were among the 20 people who passed the first and the second Test
By Yatenkou 2015-10-06 17:29:04
Link | Quote | Reply

(for the arrogant americans)

.....Really?
By swaggernaught 2015-10-06 17:29:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Stop Believing in what you watch.
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-10-06 17:32:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-10-06 17:33:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Somebody can't take a joke
By swaggernaught 2015-10-06 17:34:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Somebody can't take a joke

You of all people should know what a swedish vodka Does xD
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-10-06 17:34:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't drink
[+]
By swaggernaught 2015-10-06 17:39:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't drink
By swaggernaught 2015-10-06 17:40:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyway Good night :D
By Yatenkou 2015-10-06 17:43:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyway Good night :D
Sleep tiiiiight~

[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-10-06 17:49:01
Link | Quote | Reply

This npc should open the window next time, I don't think he can see anything like that

[+]
 Cerberus.Valmur
Server: Cerberus
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2015-10-06 17:50:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Magic telescope

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-10-06 17:54:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not against it, I just don't like the taste of what I have tried
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-10-06 17:55:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not against it, I just don't like the taste of what I have tried
You have to be drunk to drink most beer.

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-10-06 17:59:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't remember, I don't try new alcohol anyway

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-10-06 18:05:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a cousin who fried his brain with drugs and an uncle that drinks too much

Since I dislike the taste I figured I might as well just ignore it
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 18036 18037 18038 ... 22572 22573 22574