Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 17431 17432 17433 ... 22567 22568 22569
 Bismarck.Alyora
VIP
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: alyria
By Bismarck.Alyora 2015-05-27 14:18:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Can't be too gentle with most here, they'll think you're touching them!
[+]
 Bismarck.Alyora
VIP
By Bismarck.Alyora 2015-05-27 14:19:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Crap I paged...
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-05-27 14:20:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Terraka said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »
Her relation to Aelius was something I said when I misspoke long before she was considered for modship. You're all familiar with my errors, so there's another one. I can tell you that Terra, to me, seemed much different than Aelius.

I needed help during the day so I went along with it; I needed Terra's help. That's why.

This is something I've just discussed with someone. I like to take a more gentle approach while he likes to take a more direct one.
Most would disagree but I prefer a gentle approach. Don't ever deviate from your "character." If that makes any sense to you.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2015-05-27 14:24:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »
what happened to your green? :v

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Please tell us this was a voluntary decision Kojo....

Because if it was forced, that's just going to hurt Bunnymod's chances at a fair assessment of her powers a whole lot more.......
It was brought up that my resignation was wanted so I resigned. Go easy on Terra though, she's good people.

As for my resignation hurting her as a mod, I don't think anyone will care.

And that's what was worried people thinking. My becoming a mod during a time where mods lost respect and with personal information being brought into everything; it was already scandalous and filled with apprehension to begin with. I hoped people wouldn't just jump to conclusions like that... but things like that are human nature.

You'll be okay. It will pass.

Silly on the people who think that people's personalities/beliefs are exclusively and intrinsically tied to their spouse.
[+]
Forum Moderator
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-05-27 14:25:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »

Because if it was forced, that's just going to hurt Bunnymod's chances at a fair assessment of her powers a whole lot more.......
It was brought up that my resignation was wanted so I resigned. Go easy on Terra though, she's good people.

And that's what was worried people thinking. My becoming a mod during a time where mods lost respect and with personal information being brought into everything; it was already scandalous and filled with apprehension to begin with. I hoped people wouldn't just jump to conclusions like that... but things like that are human nature.

Silly on the people who think that people's personalities/beliefs are exclusively and intrinsically tied to their spouse.
My wife and I never agree on anything...I assume. Haven't met her yet.
[+]
 Bismarck.Alyora
VIP
By Bismarck.Alyora 2015-05-27 14:27:28
Link | Quote | Reply

It's true. There are times I wanna punch my fiance at the same time he wants to give me a hug.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-27 14:31:39
Link | Quote | Reply

My wife and I never agree on anything...I assume. Haven't met her yet.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-05-27 14:34:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Japanese matome site listed bits & pieces from an interview with Yoshida at the Eorzea cafe. Here's a rough translation:

• Afro hairstyle in the works

• Bunny ears to be worn by male characters in the works

• Zodiac Weapon will not continue. Instead there will be a brand new weapon quest line but those using ZW's will have a slightly easier time. He didn't want to make it completely useless cause he finished a ZW weapon himself!

• There will be 4 types of airships made with FC crafting. Number of allowed ships will vary by rank, beginning with 4. Buying parts will be costly but if you have gatherers it won't be so bad. The hardest part won't be the building, but gathering materials from Ishgard.

• FC alliance coming in 3.0. It will have a teleport item similar to the eternal bond ring.

• They have plans to add housing in Ishgard but in 1-2 years at earliest. There's not enough land right now so they plan to work on that first. If you're not sure about spending money on housing just buy a large one now.

[+]
 Bismarck.Alyora
VIP
By Bismarck.Alyora 2015-05-27 14:44:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Im guessing the v2 thread of summoner, if that's it, done
[+]
 Bismarck.Alyora
VIP
By Bismarck.Alyora 2015-05-27 14:56:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmm that gives me a suggestion to add for threads. Adding a request to sticky button
 Fenrir.Atheryn
Server: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2015-05-27 14:57:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Alyora said: »
Hmmm that gives me a suggestion to add for threads. Adding a request to sticky button

I was actually just thinking of that, but then I thought about the likelihood for abuse, and thought better of it.
[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
Server: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2015-05-27 14:58:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Have to say, would be tempted to go back to FFXI if they actually continued the Magian Trials weapons.
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2015-05-27 14:58:37
Link | Quote | Reply

also aly the new twitch thing isnt working that was added, if ya want to pass the info onto scragg
[+]
 Bismarck.Alyora
VIP
By Bismarck.Alyora 2015-05-27 14:59:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Ya, but i believe in the folks here would NOT want to do that like with the reporting button. *stares*
 Bahamut.Milamber
Server: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2015-05-27 14:59:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Atheryn said: »

I was actually just thinking of that, but then I thought about the likelihood for abuse, and thought better of it.
It would be somewhat akin to a natural selection mechanism for the forum dwellers.
 Fenrir.Atheryn
Server: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2015-05-27 15:00:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Unless there's a way to make it a group request, like, x amount of people need to nominate a thread for stickying before the request is actually sent?
 Bismarck.Alyora
VIP
By Bismarck.Alyora 2015-05-27 15:03:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Well id think the button would send a mod a report like way to say yes or no to sticky.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-05-27 15:03:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Big interview with Yoshida for people who are interested

http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/125683-Famitsu-Interview-Translation-EU-Heavensward-Press-Event-5-18-5-20

Not too old so some things you may not have heard
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-05-27 15:09:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm liking this change to the loot system

Quote:
Yoshida: It's difficult to express in words but I don't think it's that complicated, so I hope that you're fine waiting for the release... (laughs). In a pre-formed party, there will be dedicated lotting rules that you can select as part of the system. The "loot master" system is the one where the party leader has control over the items and chooses to whom they are distributed. Another option is "all greed" where players will only have the options to "greed" or "pass" an item. These two are simple. These are system settings which are newly added lot rules, they aren't changes to the basic lotting rules.

Yoshida: The "loot master" or "all greed" settings will take effect once a treasure chest is opened in an instanced dungeon. Items which drop from normal monsters in the area will still be distributed automatically to individual players like before regardless of the rules selected. The "loot master" and "all greed" rules can only be applied to applicable content in Party Finder. If you get matched for content in Duty Finder, only the standard need / greed / pass lotting rules will apply.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-27 15:11:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Ya, but i believe in the folks here would NOT want to do that like with the reporting button. *stares*
Reported!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-27 15:12:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Also reported Josi for being Canadian!
 Bismarck.Alyora
VIP
By Bismarck.Alyora 2015-05-27 15:13:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Reported!

Don't make me get the belt!
[+]
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2015-05-27 15:13:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I have an undying need for a HGUC Zero Shiki...

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-27 15:14:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Reported!

Don't make me get the belt!
Sounds kinky!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-27 15:15:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Josiahfk said: »
You have no proof of the validity of that claim.
I have proof of your presence though:
First Page 2 3 ... 17431 17432 17433 ... 22567 22568 22569