Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 17246 17247 17248 ... 22571 22572 22573
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2015-04-25 20:10:50
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-04-25 20:40:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Cat ate cupcakes

[+]
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2015-04-25 20:43:03
Link | Quote | Reply

It's punishment was a shave.
Server: Excalibur
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2015-04-25 21:12:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Awww ***finally time to hunt a Kirin.
 Asura.Ackeronll
Server: Asura
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-04-25 21:19:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Friends first time in WoD.
Every boss and even some trash pulls 1-4 deaths.
He was a healer.

I guess my explaining isn't good enough >_>

He only died once on the last boss though!

They thought he was doing it on purpose >_>

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
Server: Balmung
user: Yatenkou
By Cecilia Charl 2015-04-26 01:03:03
Link | Quote | Reply

A good night, everyone wiped ST three times, all we need are alibis and bodybags...

Night RT
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-04-26 02:32:28
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-04-26 02:35:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Cat ate cupcakes

rl Beerus from dbz

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2015-04-26 07:52:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ackeronll said: »
Friends first time in WoD.
Every boss and even some trash pulls 1-4 deaths.
He was a healer.

I guess my explaining isn't good enough >_>

He only died once on the last boss though!

They thought he was doing it on purpose >_>
I took a friend for their first WoD once and left stuff out on purpose... then this happened to him
By Fyyvoaa 2015-04-26 08:17:10
Link | Quote | Reply

someone read this to me :x

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2015-04-26 08:51:54
Link | Quote | Reply

probably a dumb question but when calories in a food is calculated, is the fat in the product already accounted for?

like, there is 9 calories in 1 gram of fat

and there is, supposedly, 78 calories in a medium egg, do they already count in the calories from the fat to come up with that number?
VIP
By Kalila 2015-04-26 09:31:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I think some nutritional info includes a "calories from fat" under the fat entry.
Server: Balmung
user: Yatenkou
By Cecilia Charl 2015-04-26 09:32:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Grumpy Cat said: »

You know your school sucks when they picked sonic the hedgehog as their *** mascot
[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-04-26 09:33:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Kei Nagase said: »
You know your school sucks when they picked sonic the hedgehog as their *** mascot
Yeah, and not even 2D Sonic either!
VIP
By Kalila 2015-04-26 09:35:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Kalila said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai said: »
probably a dumb question but when calories in a food is calculated, is the fat in the product already accounted for?

and there is, supposedly, 78 calories in a medium egg, do they already count in the calories from the fat to come up with that number?
I think some nutritional info includes a "calories from fat" under the fat entry.
here is a thingy:

All right, grab something from your kitchen. I'm looking at a bag of Doritos. On the label you see calories and calories from fat. For the Doritos, calories equal 150 and calories from fat 70. The "calories" stands for total calories in 1 serving from all sources - fat, carbohydrates, and protein. The "calories from fat" stands for just the calories you're receiving from fat. So, these Doritos contain 8 grams of fat. You can calculate the calories from fat yourself by multiplying fat grams by 9. Which, in this case, equals 72 calories. That's pretty close to the 70 indicated by the "Calories from fat" section.

When it comes to weight loss, calories from all sources is the bottom line. You want your total "calories in" (meals/snacks) to be less than total "calories out" (activity) to result in weight loss. So, track "calories". That being said, fat intake is important to monitor. It affects your overall health and heart disease risk. Total fat intake should be 30% of your total daily calories. So, if you consume 2000 calories each day, no more than 600 calories should come from fat. That is where the "calories from fat" on food labels can come in handy.
[+]

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2015-04-26 09:47:29
Link | Quote | Reply

here is a thingy:

All right, grab something from your kitchen. I'm looking at a bag of Doritos. On the label you see calories and calories from fat. For the Doritos, calories equal 150 and calories from fat 70. The "calories" stands for total calories in 1 serving from all sources - fat, carbohydrates, and protein. The "calories from fat" stands for just the calories you're receiving from fat. So, these Doritos contain 8 grams of fat. You can calculate the calories from fat yourself by multiplying fat grams by 9. Which, in this case, equals 72 calories. That's pretty close to the 70 indicated by the "Calories from fat" section.

When it comes to weight loss, calories from all sources is the bottom line. You want your total "calories in" (meals/snacks) to be less than total "calories out" (activity) to result in weight loss. So, track "calories". That being said, fat intake is important to monitor. It affects your overall health and heart disease risk. Total fat intake should be 30% of your total daily calories. So, if you consume 2000 calories each day, no more than 600 calories should come from fat. That is where the "calories from fat" on food labels can come in handy.

Thanks for this.

I'm not trying to lose weight, maintaining at this point, this was helpful though, so thanks.
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-04-26 09:47:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Now I'm once again listening to Sonic music on Youtube ...
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2015-04-26 10:00:32
Link | Quote | Reply

here is a thingy:

Thanks for this.

I'm not trying to lose weight, maintaining at this point, this was helpful though, so thanks.
It was just a copy and paste :) but yea, glad I could help
VIP
By Kalila 2015-04-26 10:02:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Schizm Gallantry said: »
When it comes to weight loss,

You shouldn't be eating Doritos....
I'm pretty sure the example I copied and pasted from was an example of junk food that had a "calories from fat" entry. I think just about everyone knows that Doritos aren't good for you :)
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-04-26 10:10:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Schizm Gallantry said: »
When it comes to weight loss,

You shouldn't be eating Doritos....
I'm pretty sure the example I copied and pasted from was an example of junk food that had a "calories from fat" entry. I think just about everyone knows that Doritos aren't good for you :)
Tell that to Lupe.

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Ackeronll
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-04-26 10:17:57
Link | Quote | Reply

That Gamercat comic about Dark Souls continued.

[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2015-04-26 10:25:40
Link | Quote | Reply

/random

I hate how I have to flip the USB when changing my flash drive from my laptop to my PS4. Almost makes me want to open up my laptop just to flip the USB things upside down. Almost.

USB why can't you just be universal plugin both ways!
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 17246 17247 17248 ... 22571 22572 22573