Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 16654 16655 16656 ... 22566 22567 22568
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-03-03 09:26:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Pull my finger.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Cerberus.Valmur
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2015-03-03 11:09:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Kvazz said: »
Hope so, the thought of not having my taru if I ever do return is kind of heartbreaking :(
And it's kind of sad I still feel that way after 1 1\2 year..

/Wave long time no see :O
By fonewear 2015-03-03 11:30:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Canada's finest:

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-03-03 11:43:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Minefield said: »
Aye, pretty much if you catch a bright HM, spam the *** out of it(hopefully it's Garuda)

A good group can down garuda in like 2:30, given that someone actually LBs ~.~

Watching that LB bar sit there sometimes gets on my nerves.(I'm healer all the time)

Shiva is another easy one, Ifrit/Titan of course as well, but they usually take longer due to having to wait for ***like dashes/invuln states.

LB Garuda HM? wat

It lives for like a minute and a half
By Darkalenia 2015-03-03 11:56:12
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bismarck.Patrik
user: Patrik
By Bismarck.Patrik 2015-03-03 11:59:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone hacked all the traffic signs where I live and changed them to say "smoke weed everyday" >.> police are apparently baffled.

Pic from where I work:
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-03-03 12:00:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds like a kid did it
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-03-03 12:01:15
Link | Quote | Reply

realized I have yet to see quite a lot of DBZ movies.
must look them up now.
[+]
 Bismarck.Patrik
user: Patrik
By Bismarck.Patrik 2015-03-03 12:02:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Considering the populace of this city... it could be one of a lot of people. Our town slogan is "Missoula, keepin' it weird."

Post deleted by User.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2015-03-03 12:06:35
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
Server: Balmung
user: Yatenkou
By Cecilia Charl 2015-03-03 12:13:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Patrik said: »
Someone hacked all the traffic signs where I live and changed them to say "smoke weed everyday" >.> police are apparently baffled.

Pic from where I work:

[+]
By Darkalenia 2015-03-03 12:22:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »
must look them up now.

Here you go!
 Asura.Ackeronll
Server: Asura
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-03-03 12:22:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Leon Kasai said: »
Want a candy?
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2015-03-03 12:24:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Okay, so Broly shows up in Tokitoki City and gives me this Parallel Quest (and I can't take a team in because it's one of those quests), so I'm like "yeah, I'll kick your *** anyway".
Fight goes easy enough, even get the secret conditions on my first try and a skill drop.
So I go to the next area to do the extra fight and
I got absolutely wrecked. Didn't even get his first HP bar to half before he killed me.

Anyway, I'm glad they remembered Broly isn't a braindead retard that only shouts "Kakarot" this time around.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-03-03 12:33:08
Link | Quote | Reply

(and I can't take a team in because it's one of those quests)

could we take other people with on those quests if the servers were online & we form a team? or no?

(I'm maybe 59-60, & having a tough time beating the 'super saiyan bargin sale' by myself)
[+]
By Darkalenia 2015-03-03 12:37:29
Link | Quote | Reply

*sigh* Wish more people here had the Steam version :/
Only 2 people on my friends list have the game but are playing other games, and the forums on Steam are full of trolls, making it very hard to find people to team-up and play with.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2015-03-03 12:42:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
(and I can't take a team in because it's one of those quests)

could we take other people with on those quests if the servers were online & we form a team? or no?

(I'm maybe 59-60, & having a tough time beating the 'super saiyan bargin sale' by myself)
You can take a team once you've completed it solo since it gets added to the list with the rest of the Parallel Quests once you get the clear. ^^

As for SSJ Bargain Sale, the "I'm neither Kami nor Piccolo now" Z-Soul is pretty helpful because of the regen. Other than that, just gotta be careful not to get caught (and possibly juggled) by their ultimates and hope you can still dish out enough damage while avoiding the spam. I kept baiting them so both enemies were in the same direction and using Final Flash. Still didn't have much time left on the clock by the time it ended, but it was enough to get the clear at least.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-03-03 12:44:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »
must look them up now.
Didn't like any.
MSPaint Winner
By Leon Kasai 2015-03-03 12:58:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, for anyone having server problems with Xenoverse but wanting to play online multiplayer:

If you start the game up and let it load to the "Game Start" screen, then disconnect the internet, then load your data (it'll give you the whole "you're offline, no online stuff blah blah"), then reconnect to the internet, you can apparently still use the online booths for Parallel Quests and Online VS without having to worry about server issues. Timespace Delivery doesn't seem to work though; need to go online lobby for that.
[+]
By Darkalenia 2015-03-03 13:03:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, for anyone having server problems with Xenoverse but wanting to play online multiplayer:

If you start the game up and let it load to the "Game Start" screen, then disconnect the internet, then load your data (it'll give you the whole "you're offline, no online stuff blah blah"), then reconnect to the internet, you can apparently still use the online booths for Parallel Quests and Online VS without having to worry about server issues. Timespace Delivery doesn't seem to work though; need to go online lobby for that.

That's what I've been doing. :)
The one time a friend and I played together I was going to the Online PQ booth and creating a room, then inviting him to it via Steam. Worked each time.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-03-03 13:05:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Darkalenia said: »
Only 2 people on my friends list have the game but are playing other games, and the forums on Steam are full of trolls, making it very hard to find people to team-up and play with.
Does it have to be the Steam version, and not the PS3 version?
By Darkalenia 2015-03-03 13:09:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Does it have to be the Steam version, and not the PS3 version?

I assume you can only play with people on the same platform as you. So Steam players with Steam players, PS3 players with PS3 players.

Did Super Saiyan Bargain Sale just now, wasn't too terribly hard. Just gotta fight fire with fire and spam your own Ults, hopefully with both targets caught in the blast for max effect! Goku and Gohan apparently are very smart AI opponents in this PQ, as they perfectly timed their ults sometimes and chained them against me like 3-4 in a row. But when I got out of the blasts my Ki was maxed, so I returned the favor with a few Final Flash!!!

[+]

Post deleted by User.
By Darkalenia 2015-03-03 13:22:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ackeronll said: »
Want a candy?

Relevant!

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-03-03 13:36:08
Link | Quote | Reply

ps4 here. been teaming up with 2 rl friends, it's been a ball.

You can take a team once you've completed it solo since it gets added to the list with the rest of the Parallel Quests once you get the clear. ^^

I knew that much, I was hoping I could get help through the 'team registration' feature, but that must only apply to PQ's.

As for SSJ Bargain Sale, the "I'm neither Kami nor Piccolo now" Z-Soul is pretty helpful because of the regen. Other than that, just gotta be careful not to get caught (and possibly juggled) by their ultimates and hope you can still dish out enough damage while avoiding the spam. I kept baiting them so both enemies were in the same direction and using Final Flash. Still didn't have much time left on the clock by the time it ended, but it was enough to get the clear at least.

thanks for the advice, I might try that, I keep running out of meds after vegeta / trunks, then get kamehahameha'd into oblivion by goku / gohan.

such is life...

you can apparently still use the online booths for Parallel Quests and Online VS without having to worry about server issues. Timespace Delivery doesn't seem to work though; need to go online lobby for that.

you don't even have to disconnect / reconnect for NA, possibly for EU as well. just login offline, walk over to the online booths, & they work. that's how we've been playing together.

I assume you can only play with people on the same platform as you.

confirmed!

Did Super Saiyan Bargain Sale just now, wasn't too terribly hard. Just gotta fight fire with fire and spam your own Ults, hopefully with both targets caught in the blast for max effect! Goku and Gohan apparently are very smart AI opponents in this PQ, as they perfectly timed their ults sometimes and chained them against me like 3-4 in a row. But when I got out of the blasts my Ki was maxed, so I returned the favor with a few Final Flash!!!

nice. I might just need to play it a bit smarter, who knows.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-03-03 13:41:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Cherry trees in 14 for housing now

And at night

[+]
By Darkalenia 2015-03-03 13:45:14
Link | Quote | Reply

If anyone needs help with Super Saiyan Bargain Sale and is on the Steam version, I'm willing to team-up to help you with it :)

Maybe I should make a dedicated thread for this game...
[+]
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2015-03-03 13:49:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Has anyone had much experience with breeding racing chocobos yet? Any good guides out there for it? Mine is only rank 11, but just like my Persona I want to fuse it as soon as it learned a skill. I have the fusion itch!
First Page 2 3 ... 16654 16655 16656 ... 22566 22567 22568