Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 16365 16366 16367 ... 22553 22554 22555
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-01-25 01:04:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, more like two nice designs per weapon and then a bunch of recolors
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-01-25 01:05:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Milamber said: »
Since when did people start abbreviating DisplayPort as DP?

Never
[+]
By Artemicion 2015-01-25 01:06:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Bahamut.Milamber said: »
Since when did people start abbreviating DisplayPort as DP?

Never

So many ways this can go.

[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-01-25 01:19:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Bookali
VIP
By Kalila 2015-01-25 01:21:20
Link | Quote | Reply

no :<
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-01-25 01:21:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes :| /snowball
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-01-25 01:21:55
Link | Quote | Reply

/makes Kali into a snowmanwoman
VIP
By Kalila 2015-01-25 01:22:20
Link | Quote | Reply

D; halp
 Bahamut.Nixak
Server: Bahamut
user: Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2015-01-25 01:59:38
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Artemicion 2015-01-25 02:08:25
Link | Quote | Reply

When a website asks if you're 18 or older.

[+]
Server: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2015-01-25 02:52:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Nixak said: »

YouTube Video Placeholder
Server: Ultros
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2015-01-25 03:14:47
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2015-01-25 03:28:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2015-01-25 04:21:39
Link | Quote | Reply

*sits on RT*
[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2015-01-25 04:31:53
Link | Quote | Reply

It's quiet this morning.

Bismarck.Misao said: »
\( '3')/ Bday themed Pokecenter!
Also Late Happy B-Day. Meant to do it yesterday but forgot.
 Fairy.Ghaleon
Server: Fairy
user: MisterRyu
By Fairy.Ghaleon 2015-01-25 04:35:08
Link | Quote | Reply

just gonna leave this here in case anybody is interested.

guildwars2 is on sale through tomorrow for 10$ lol.
I think i might buy it myself X_x

http://buy.guildwars2.com/store/gw2/en_US/html/pbPage.buyguildwars2
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2015-01-25 04:38:14
Link | Quote | Reply

expansion coming soon too so now's a good time to get on it. Spiritmaster-esque class!
 Fenrir.Weakness
Server: Fenrir
user: Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2015-01-25 04:57:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Ugh... being unable to sleep sucks. Got some homework done though.

Got my wife an appointment at a nice hair salon for her birthday (she has never done anything other than like Great Clips), she seems pretty excited about it. Also taking her out to Ruth's Chris for some upscale steak goodness.

In financial news, just made my last payment on my credit card. Means I can start hoarding all the money I can into savings. I'm hoping between our tax return (should get a decent chunk thanks to school), my hoardings, my wife's hoardings, and my pay bump from basic to medic in a couple of months that we should be able to bank 10~15k into savings over the next year.

Hopefully with 10k down, my current credit score is 676, my wife's is 690ish, and a little luck we can get a decent house in the ~150k range. Might have to get a 30 year and go up to the 200k range realistically though to live in the areas we are looking at. Right now Midlothian, Allen, and Frisco are at the top of our list, we might possibly move back to Waxahachie if something worth it pops up.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-01-25 08:31:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Was playing with my old-*** version of Altana Viewer the other night and I threw something together that would've made a cool WotG NPC and started thinking about it. It wears full PLD AF2 and wields Ragnarok (because Mieuseloir is late to the party.)

It'd basically be a Paladin with boosted Enlight damage, boosted Scourge damage, the ability to self SC with Scourge and MB with Holy or Holy II, has high MAB, Parry rate, and Counter with a high counter rate, also can cast Diaga, Banishga and the obvious Cures to heal himself. So basically a PLD tank-DD NPC.

Dunno why, but I love the look of a full AF2 PLD with Ragnarok. You never saw it in game because it wasn't very useful. Looks good on Hume F.

Also was kinda bummed that we never saw Fonove with Apocalypse in WotG.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-25 08:38:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Spent all day yesterday trying to breed a shiny Ralts. Managed to get a Male and Female 6 IV Modest so far.

Probably hatched between 300-400 eggs though. I got lazy cause I had to go do other stuff (work, chores).

Going to keep any 6 IV Modest non-shiny Ralts I hatch, going to barter them for pokes that I don't have yet (stuff that's hard to get without buying a second 3DS, like Golem, Machamp, and the like).
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-01-25 08:41:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Spent all day yesterday trying to breed a shiny Ralts. Managed to get a Male and Female 6 IV Modest so far.

Probably hatched between 300-400 eggs though. I got lazy cause I had to go do other stuff (work, chores).

Going to keep any 6 IV Modest non-shiny Ralts I hatch, going to barter them for pokes that I don't have yet (stuff that's hard to get without buying a second 3DS, like Golem, Machamp, and the like).
Still slowly working on shiny Protean Froakie here and there. Fixed my dad's truck yesterday, probably fixing sister's car today.

Waiting till next paycheck to get a new alternator for my truck.
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2015-01-25 09:08:37
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 leo
By leo 2015-01-25 09:27:57
Link | Quote | Reply

The day people start pondering if they should buy another game system and a copy of a multi player game they like to "emulate" the effect of playing the said game with someone else is the time when one realize how "screwed" our society is.

Hell find someone to play the game with. The whole point of the game having that feature is encourage people to interact with others outside the game... lol
By Pantafernando 2015-01-25 09:31:47
Link | Quote | Reply

leo said: »
The day people start pondering if they should buy another game system and a copy of a multi player game they like to "emulate" the effect of playing the said game with someone else is the time when one realize how "screwed" our society is.

Hell find someone to play the game with. The whole point of the game having that feature is encourage people to interact with others outside the game... lol

Você esta precisando de algumas mulheres, meu caro amigo.
 Asura.Jezzus
user: L30x
By Asura.Jezzus 2015-01-25 09:44:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Josiah told me the other day that there is no need for explanations here but...

It's all over.
 leo
By leo 2015-01-25 09:53:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
Você esta precisando de algumas mulheres, meu caro amigo.

Foi apenas um comentário sobre comprar outro 3DS pra jogar Pokémom "de dois" com si próprio para destravar conquistas/premios. (was a comment about buying another 3DS to play Pokémom with oneself to unlock game achievements/rewards)
(hell I don't even know if they were talking about Pokémon anyway)

Now I wonder what that has to do with finding sex/getting laid. /huh
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-01-25 10:13:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Since Pokemon was brought up, something has been on my mind. Recently, I've come to like Gardevoir as a favorite Pokemon. But most fanart of them are...well, hentai or damn near hentai. I don't quite get it. While I prefer a female Gardevoir because I always name them the same feminine name, the species itself isn't all that feminine.

As you see, they have a feminine hairstyle and what many seem to think is a dress. This "dress" is open in the front so it's unlikely it is intended to be reminiscent of a female garment, it is closer to a base or perhaps a cloth-like tasset of sorts. This idea is backed up by Gardevoir's Japanese name, Sirknight. Gardevoir are meant to be something of a mystic knight and a guardian. Besides all that, they lack breasts in official designs and have narrow hips and shoulders, making them more androgynous than anything.
 leo
By leo 2015-01-25 10:24:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Since Pokemon was brought up, something has been on my mind. Recently, I've come to like Gardevoir as a favorite Pokemon. But most fanart of them are...well, hentai or damn near hentai. I don't quite get it. While I prefer a female Gardevoir because I always name them the same feminine name, the species itself isn't all that feminine.

As you see, they have a feminine hairstyle and what many seem to think is a dress. This "dress" is open in the front so it's unlikely it is intended to be reminiscent of a female garment, it is closer to a base or perhaps a cloth-like tasset of sorts. This idea is backed up by Gardevoir's Japanese name, Sirknight. Gardevoir are meant to be something of a mystic knight and a guardian. Besides all that, they lack breasts in official designs and have narrow hips and shoulders, making them more androgynous than anything.

When I look at that character design I don't think of a dress, more like think of ornamental fish tail(s) or fins. Perhaps that was the design intent ?
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2015-01-25 10:29:39
Link | Quote | Reply

leo said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »

When I look at that character design I don't think of a dress, more like think of ornamental fish tail(s) or fins. Perhaps that was the design intent ?
Agreed.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 16365 16366 16367 ... 22553 22554 22555