Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 15848 15849 15850 ... 22553 22554 22555
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-11-24 10:57:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Waiting for the flight back home and found an unattended banana.
I'd casually sit next to it, look around and try an approach if nobody notices.
[+]
By volkom 2014-11-24 10:59:47
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-11-24 11:01:22
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-11-24 11:13:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Have to send an important email to a professor and the uni website is down and I can't check her contact info..fml.
By Jetackuu 2014-11-24 11:14:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Have to send an important email to a professor and the uni website is down and I can't check her contact info..fml.
they don't geive you a course syllabus?

lol uni...
 Valefor.Sapphire
By Valefor.Sapphire 2014-11-24 11:22:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I might be getting more swedish and introverted lately

Someone knocked on my door.

I give an annoyed sigh that someone would do such a thing showing up unannounced. Now i'm cranky!

Quietly I walked to the door and looked through the peephole to see who it is, hmm someone I don't know, and its not the police so.....

Didn't answer the door.

*goes back to computer and puts on headphones*
[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-11-24 11:24:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sapphire said: »

I give an annoyed sigh that someone would do such a thing showing up unannounced. Now i'm cranky!

Quietly I walked to the door and looked through the peephole to see who it is, hmm someone I don't know, and its not the police so.....

Didn't answer the door.

Are Swedish people anti-social?
 Valefor.Sapphire
By Valefor.Sapphire 2014-11-24 11:26:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Culturally its extremely rude to show up at someones door unless its super important. I'm american expat and i've been here several years so i'm used to it.
Its also dark and during the winter the season does make people way more introverted here and less chatty compared to summer.

Most places are gated with a code door so it weeds out most of the random people knocking on doors.
I still get super annoyed I have like 4 signs on my door that say no junk mail and some *** always puts some thru the slot at like 6am.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-11-24 11:29:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tidis said: »

Didn't answer the door.

Are Swedish people anti-social?
In all honesty, I'd be with Sapphire on this one. I have my own quirky list of "That's rude!" stuff and one of them is showing up unannounced, especially if you know them and can easily contact them. Secondly, simply not answering the door or the phone...I don't find that rude or insulting it just means I don't want to be bothered. If you drive across town to show up at my house unannounced and I don't want to talk or be bothered you've wasted fuel and time, just give me a call.

Also, as a male I have a strong belief that a phone conversation shouldn't usually last more that 10 minutes max.
By volkom 2014-11-24 11:30:14
Link | Quote | Reply

You need more sunshine in your life.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-11-24 11:30:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Culturally its extremely rude to show up at someones door unless its super important. I'm american expat and i've been here several years so i'm used to it.
Its also dark and during the winter the season does make people way more introverted here and less chatty compared to summer.

Most places are gated with a code door so it weeds out most of the random people knocking on doors.
I still get super annoyed I have like 4 signs on my door that say no junk mail and some *** always puts some thru the slot at like 6am.
I don't get much of that thankfully, just a load of Indians called James or Brian calling, asking me to complete a survey or telling me they're from Microsoft technical support and they have reported an error on my PC. When I tell them I fix computers for a living they usually hang up.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-11-24 11:33:11
Link | Quote | Reply

TIL I want to move to Sweden.

Do they have Jehovah's Witnesses over there? I'm pretty sure God doesn't want you to bother me at 7 A.M. and if you throw a rock or kick at the neighborhood dog again you're gonna have more to fear than Satan.
 Valefor.Sapphire
By Valefor.Sapphire 2014-11-24 11:39:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »

Do they have Jehovah's Witnesses over there? I'm pretty sure God doesn't want you to bother me at 7 A.M. and if you throw a rock or kick at the neighborhood dog again you're gonna have more to fear than Satan.

haha no they aren't here,or they might be practicing here but proselytism here for any religion is probably a lost cause.
So yeah I can sleep in till noon on sundays in peace, also no random door to door sales crap, etc. Really hated that back in california.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-11-24 11:41:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »

haha no they aren't here,or they might be practicing here but proselytism here for any religion is probably a lost cause.
So yeah I can sleep in till noon on sundays in peace, also no random door to door sales crap, etc. Really hated that back in california.
Nice. I didn't know you were originally from the U.S.
 Cerberus.Valmur
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2014-11-24 11:47:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello RT :)
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-11-24 11:53:22
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By fonewear 2014-11-24 11:55:44
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
By Jetackuu 2014-11-24 12:00:06
Link | Quote | Reply

That's a weird thing...
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-11-24 12:01:12
Link | Quote | Reply

proselytism

could stand to eliminate it entirely.
[+]
By volkom 2014-11-24 12:01:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »

That's a weird thing...
Not many people knock on my door but then again there's no soliciting in my neighborhood. We do get a political campaign guy or one of those jehovah witness guys (which i don't mind talking to lol). Or girlscout/boyscouts selling stuff.
still its weird to consider it to be extremely rude for someone to show up at your door.
By Jetackuu 2014-11-24 12:02:19
Link | Quote | Reply

ugh, I need to go to the post office, I don't wanna.
 Valefor.Sapphire
By Valefor.Sapphire 2014-11-24 12:11:11
Link | Quote | Reply

don't wanna, but gotta go order indian food for dinner in 45mins

gotta watch the walking dead with bf when I bring the food home, but don't wanna. I guess i'm like over being interested in the show.
Just seems like totally pointless and without a real goal now, also other humans are indeed worse trouble than the zombies and I feel like there isnt any fresh ideas or significant location change, etc to make this show interesting.

saw the movie Lucy finally, ugh man that was meh, so glad i didnt see that in the theater.

Things have just been rather *bland* in general for the last week in terms of entertainment.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-11-24 12:12:20
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »
Jetackuu said: »

That's a weird thing...
Not many people knock on my door but then again there's no soliciting in my neighborhood. We do get a political campaign guy or one of those jehovah witness guys (which i don't mind talking to lol). Or girlscout/boyscouts selling stuff.
I don't mind boy scouts, girl scouts, school fundraisers, etc. That's usually to benefit something that could keep those kids from making meth or shooting up a mall or something. You can have my $2.50 for that. While I support the freedom to believe or not in whatever higher power you want, those wishing to convert me to their beliefs are unwelcome.
By volkom 2014-11-24 12:15:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Things have just been rather *bland* in general for the last week in terms of entertainment.

you need a vacation.
and why do you have to get the food? Isn't it super cold and dark out?
 Valefor.Sapphire
By Valefor.Sapphire 2014-11-24 12:19:37
Link | Quote | Reply

you need a vacation.
yeah its totally cold and dark, and I don't wanna cook dinner tonight and don't wanna grocery shop either, its the least evil option.
also my bf is spoiled so he won't pickup food cause he knows i will ;p

I also really love indian food during the winter, something about garlic naan bread and spicy chicken korai = comfort food.
[+]
By volkom 2014-11-24 12:21:20
Link | Quote | Reply

you need a vacation.
yeah its totally cold and dark, and I don't wanna cook dinner tonight and don't wanna grocery shop either, its the least evil option.
I also really love indian food during the winter, something about garlic naan bread and spicy chicken korai = comfort food.
Should at least go with you :/
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-11-24 12:21:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I want felafel.
 Valefor.Sapphire
By Valefor.Sapphire 2014-11-24 12:26:27
Link | Quote | Reply

you need a vacation.
Should at least go with you :/

I have a system to this.
He tells me when he'll be home from work.
I order the food and pick it up and get back home with it right as he gets home.
And if he's late, then his food is less fresh+hot than mine is and its his fault, cause swedes are supposed to be punctual! ('punktlig')
By volkom 2014-11-24 12:27:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Bleh
By fonewear 2014-11-24 12:29:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Best review ever: Far Cry 4

I bought this because I wanted a game after the brilliance that was destiny.

After the hype train I get this??

First off, the main character is a man in a purple tuxedo. I am sorry but I dont enjoy the tuxedo and his hair has wax in it even when he is shooting.

Also he looks very cocky on the front of the game box.

The shooting isnt as good as call of duty

0/6 stars.
First Page 2 3 ... 15848 15849 15850 ... 22553 22554 22555