Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 15847 15848 15849 ... 22553 22554 22555
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2014-11-24 00:39:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Testing...

YouTube Video Placeholder

'https' can now be used with youtube bbcode
[+]
 Odin.Skjalf
MSPaint Winner
Server: Odin
By Odin.Skjalf 2014-11-24 00:59:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you! Finally~
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2014-11-24 01:21:55
Link | Quote | Reply

See Aelius, I put you in charge and you get things done! :)
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
Server: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2014-11-24 01:58:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Gj Aelius!
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2014-11-24 02:05:02
Link | Quote | Reply

12:04 AM and I'm not tired :/
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-11-24 02:37:51
Link | Quote | Reply

7 hours and I'll be flying back home. Vegas is... Alright. But I think rather than regretting leaving the place, I'm regretting returning to reality. :<

Back on topic. Aelius, you did a thing. Good job!
[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
Server: Asura
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-11-24 03:52:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Day 3 of my Dragon Age Inquisition conquest.

Spoilers inside!
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-11-24 04:33:35
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »
Just had a thought.
Imagine you're asleep then suddenly you wake up startled! You feel something twisting and scratching inside your mouth. In your panic you gasp and swallow. The thing gets lodged down your throat. You feel its legs and pincers claw away against the soft tissue of your esophagus. Imagine that thing is a spider.

Goodnight RT
Sweet dreams~<3
I'm more afraid of going to sleep and the next time I wake up, it's a month later and I'm coming out of an induced coma and being treated for severe burns over 85% of my body. Fire is like a beautiful woman; pretty but painful...and stuff.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-11-24 05:40:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Just had a thought.
Imagine you're asleep then suddenly you wake up startled! You feel something twisting and scratching inside your mouth. In your panic you gasp and swallow. The thing gets lodged down your throat. You feel its legs and pincers claw away against the soft tissue of your esophagus. Imagine that thing is a spider.

Goodnight RT
Sweet dreams~<3
I'm more afraid of going to sleep and the next time I wake up, it's a month later and I'm coming out of an induced coma and being treated for severe burns over 85% of my body. Fire is like a beautiful woman; pretty but painful...and stuff.
One weird hypothetical situation I've thought of before is, what happens if you go to sleep one day, then wake up as someone else entirely and find our your entire life has been a weird dream you had in a coma.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-11-24 07:32:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tidis said: »
Just had a thought.

Goodnight RT
Sweet dreams~<3
One weird hypothetical situation I've thought of before is, what happens if you go to sleep one day, then wake up as someone else entirely and find our your entire life has been a weird dream you had in a coma.
What if I wike up and had traded bodies with Jamie Lee Curtis or Lindsay Lohan. That'd be freaky.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-11-24 07:48:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't wanna go to workkkkkk...
/temper tantrum
[+]
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-11-24 08:21:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
/temper tantrum
Thanksgiving week though, it was always a good week in school... I assume, I never remember being there these three days.

To be honest, I'm 95% sure that schools here weren't even in session the week of Thanksgiving till my sophomore year when I was told by the vice principal "Yes, we have school Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday leading up to Thanksgiving, we do every year." though she was the type who'd never admit to being wrong to a student and would go out of her way to tell a student they are wrong even if they weren't.

She once told me that all of my constitutional rights ended when I walked through the school door every morning. The look on her face when I burst into laughter was priceless.
By volkom 2014-11-24 08:30:36
Link | Quote | Reply

morning RT~

did you sleep well?
By Jetackuu 2014-11-24 08:38:27
Link | Quote | Reply

/temper tantrum
Thanksgiving week though, it was always a good week in school... I assume, I never remember being there these three days.

To be honest, I'm 95% sure that schools here weren't even in session the week of Thanksgiving till my sophomore year when I was told by the vice principal "Yes, we have school Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday leading up to Thanksgiving, we do every year." though she was the type who'd never admit to being wrong to a student and would go out of her way to tell a student they are wrong even if they weren't.

She once told me that all of my constitutional rights ended when I walked through the school door every morning. The look on her face when I burst into laughter was priceless.
Well she wasn't entirely wrong, they're placed on the back burner for a "lerning environment" which is bs, but hey, this is RT.
 Sylph.Chrisstreb
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Chrisstreb 2014-11-24 08:38:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I always remember only having School on Monday and Tuesdays, I was surprised to hear this year my niece/nephews school district having a 1/2 day on Wednesday. Usually they made that a day off so families could travel
By Jetackuu 2014-11-24 08:45:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I see the "Hope this helps" thread is gone...
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2014-11-24 08:55:36
Link | Quote | Reply

We allways had school mon-wed with that thur/friday off, but that dodnt stop people from taking thier kids out on wed so we whould have that day as basicly a free day (aside from the few ahole teachers who had tests and those absent kids had an auto fail :/)
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-11-24 08:59:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
/temper tantrum

Well she wasn't entirely wrong, they're placed on the back burner for a "lerning environment" which is bs, but hey, this is RT.
Well, she was kinda wrong altogether. The situation was that the class idiot (somehow not me) claimed he saw a louse, so the teacher, with a knee-jerk reaction, called the nurse, nurse came down and checked everyone's head with the same gloves in the class room with absolutely no privacy. Everyone knew there was no louse but she checked everyone's head except mine and a friend's, we agreed to have ours check with fresh pairs of gloves for both of us, under a light, IN the privacy of the nurse's office. VP met us in the hall and told us our constitutional rights end at the door which is funny because it didn't really have anything to do with constitutional rights, it was more of a sanitary issue and a hygienic preference as well as a protest against school faculty enabling a situation that could've caused major embarrassment or even bullying to someone.

If you're wondering, there were no lice, the entire class was clean.
By Jetackuu 2014-11-24 09:11:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Well other than that statement, yes. But it's been ruled on numerous times, so effectively her statement was for better or for worse is largely accurate, but it still had nothing to do with the situation. I recall random checks for that crap back in grade school (vaguely) I can't recall if it was done one at a time, or as a group though, meh.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-11-24 09:14:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Well other than that statement, yes. But it's been ruled on numerous times, so effectively her statement was for better or for worse is largely accurate, but it still had nothing to do with the situation. I recall random checks for that crap back in grade school (vaguely) I can't recall if it was done one at a time, or as a group though, meh.
In school, about once every two months, we were lined up and checked one by one, behind a screen, out of view of the other kids.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-11-24 09:22:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Waiting for the flight back home and found an unattended banana.
[+]
By volkom 2014-11-24 09:27:06
Link | Quote | Reply

lonely banana
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-11-24 09:28:34
Link | Quote | Reply

In school, about once every two months, we were lined up and checked one by one, behind a screen, out of view of the other kids.
Been too long for me to remember, that and I've tried to put most of school behind me, as I do most things that were a giant waste of time.
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-11-24 09:43:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Waiting for the flight back home and found an unattended banana.
banana going home too.
[+]
 Fenrir.Mariane
Server: Fenrir
user: leo
By Fenrir.Mariane 2014-11-24 09:53:11
Link | Quote | Reply

And I thought that head lice was a third world thing ... lol
Just to be a little entertaining(more like disgusting perhaps)... lol

By Jetackuu 2014-11-24 10:20:15
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not too common, I never got it but I know some people that have, usually from trashy people who don't bathe anyway.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-11-24 10:37:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow that hair is a lost cause, shave it off and start again!
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-11-24 10:44:54
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah, didn't watch that, I can only imagine how gross it is.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-11-24 10:50:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Dunno, how many combings that might be, can't watch the video right now but I've seen it before and I seem to recall, the mother kept recombing her hair without rinsing it so she was probably just putting a load back in each comb.

EDIT: Spoilered the lice image for Jettypoo.
By Jetackuu 2014-11-24 10:52:29
Link | Quote | Reply

dude, spoiler that nasty ***

on another note:

Kumawakamaru: mine, about time, wish I had gotten this ancient a lot sooner, didn't realize how much of my time was spent clearing 10 enemies per stage before bosses.
First Page 2 3 ... 15847 15848 15849 ... 22553 22554 22555