Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 15672 15673 15674 ... 22572 22573 22574
By fonewear 2014-10-22 23:01:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I love this review of Mario Kart 8 from Amazon...

I played Mario kart 1 and loved it. 20 years later 8 comes out and sorry but did I miss something? I remember 1, 64 and double dash. I think the developers forgot how to count because it should be Mario cart 4. Anyway the game is unrealistic and you can play as a gorilla. I'm sorry but I work with gorillas all day and not once have I seen them drive a car. The gorilla can NOT drive. would you feel comfortable with a gorilla driving your car? I did not think so. Soon kids will think gorillas can, and this cannot happen. 0/5 stars a giant failure.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2014-10-22 23:19:20
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Sylph.Chrisstreb
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Chrisstreb 2014-10-22 23:21:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Seems the Amazon poster forgot about Super Circuit, Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart DS and Mario Kart 7 lol ;x
[+]
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
By Ohji Lunartail 2014-10-23 00:17:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ackeronll said: »
YouTube Video Placeholder
omg i cant *** wait for this
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-10-23 04:23:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-10-23 05:07:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Morning.

By Jetackuu 2014-10-23 05:20:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said: »
Reported as malware. I think I'll pass.
Though Xenia looks interesting.

I just read the bottom line but was going to post this:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/xbox-360-emulator.342127/

gbatemp is usually where I go to find out information, force of habit.

iirc still doesn't play games though.
By marivell 2014-10-23 05:22:08
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
I love this review of Mario Kart 8 from Amazon...

I played Mario kart 1 and loved it. 20 years later 8 comes out and sorry but did I miss something? I remember 1, 64 and double dash. I think the developers forgot how to count because it should be Mario cart 4. Anyway the game is unrealistic and you can play as a gorilla. I'm sorry but I work with gorillas all day and not once have I seen them drive a car. The gorilla can NOT drive. would you feel comfortable with a gorilla driving your car? I did not think so. Soon kids will think gorillas can, and this cannot happen. 0/5 stars a giant failure.

o.O what the f* this guy is talking about >.>
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-10-23 05:29:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Morning.

Don't be so grumpy.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-10-23 05:41:34
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-10-23 05:46:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Better.

Now excuse me. Bed calls.

Jyaane!
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-10-23 05:55:25
Link | Quote | Reply

*sneaks under the covers*
By Artemicion 2014-10-23 08:02:00
Link | Quote | Reply

High res is high.
[+]
By Artemicion 2014-10-23 08:20:30
Link | Quote | Reply

So I've made an objective of getting one of my friends to play the single player titles of Final Fantasy, starting with the DS edition of FFIV. But now I need to consider what the best platform would be to enable her to play further titles such as V, VI, VII, VIII, and IX, maybe even X if possible.

Perhaps a tablet, PS vita, or even a PS3 perhaps?
 Bismarck.Patrik
user: Patrik
By Bismarck.Patrik 2014-10-23 08:24:00
Link | Quote | Reply

So I've made an objective of getting one of my friends to play the single player titles of Final Fantasy, starting with the DS edition of FFIV. But now I need to consider what the best platform would be to enable her to play further titles such as V, VI, VII, VIII, and IX, maybe even X if possible.

I'd say ps3... it can play PS1 games both from disks or from PSN, plus there's FFX remaster. Only one you'd have much trouble with there is XII but... meh.
By volkom 2014-10-23 08:25:11
Link | Quote | Reply

morning sexy people of RT
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-10-23 08:26:33
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-10-23 08:37:43
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »
Hows Austin treating you today?
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2014-10-23 08:38:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Gundam Question - Do all the floaty things that shoot pew pews require a pilot to be a "Newtype"? I only kinda noticing that seems to be a pattern with the MS in DWG3.

I thought Newtype just meant that a person was born in space. From a random comment in a 2BF video I now gather they have some sort of psychic abilities?
By volkom 2014-10-23 08:52:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
fantastic. Its dark early in the morning. Stopped for gas. Got coffee and was stuck in traffic for only 40 min on my way to work (which is only like 15 miles away). No one will be in the office today or tomorrow besides me. So not feeling the boss pressure while I get my stuff done.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-10-23 08:59:13
Link | Quote | Reply

fantastic. Its dark early in the morning. Stopped for gas. Got coffee and was stuck in traffic for only 40 min on my way to work (which is only like 15 miles away). No one will be in the office today or tomorrow besides me. So not feeling the boss pressure while I get my stuff done.
You have to go up/down I35 often to get to work?

I'm in Seguin, TX for the next week or so, and I have to go up I10 every morning, then the hell that is I410 while they are doing construction on the North 410 to 35 intersection. I would go up to New Braunfels and down I35, but I'm not that stupid lol...

I35 sucks monkey balls.
By volkom 2014-10-23 09:01:36
Link | Quote | Reply

You have to go up/down I35 often to get to work?

I'm in Seguin, TX for the next week or so, and I have to go up I10 every morning, then the hell that is I410 while they are doing construction on the North 410 to 35 intersection. I would go up to New Braunfels and down I35, but I'm not that stupid lol...

I35 sucks monkey balls.

Nah. I have to go up 620, to anderson then onto palmer. If there's no traffic its like a 15min drive if i hit mostly greens. Only problem is that I hit 3 school zones with crossing guards and a particular intersection that's been under massive work for a water line.
By Artemicion 2014-10-23 09:07:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Patrik said: »

I'd say ps3... it can play PS1 games both from disks or from PSN, plus there's FFX remaster. Only one you'd have much trouble with there is XII but... meh.

Yeah, that definitely seems to be the best option since the ps3 and vita are surprisingly similar in price point now. Not to mention the plethora of really good PS3 titles she'll be able to try out. If I had it my way, I'd build her a desktop, but sadly outside of emulation, it would be counter intuitive to my objective of having her play the "golden age" of Squaresoft.
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2014-10-23 09:57:07
Link | Quote | Reply

FEBRUARY 17TH
http://store.steampowered.com/app/323470/
*** YES

ALSO, ONLINE TOURNAMENTS
By Bloodrose 2014-10-23 09:57:49
Link | Quote | Reply

up to 90/100 jadeshells for my relic now
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-10-23 10:16:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Grumpy Cat said: »
Gundam Question - Do all the floaty things that shoot pew pews require a pilot to be a "Newtype"? I only kinda noticing that seems to be a pattern with the MS in DWG3.

I thought Newtype just meant that a person was born in space. From a random comment in a 2BF video I now gather they have some sort of psychic abilities?
naa.

Quote:
A Newtype (ニュータイプ Nyūtaipu?) is a person who has reached a new stage of human evolution in the Gundam universe. The theory behind this minor but groundbreaking metamorphosis is: in order to adapt to life in space, the human body evolved with heightened mental awareness. As such, Newtypes tend to appear among Spacenoids, although not exclusively (Amuro Ray, arguably the most famous Newtype, was actually born on Earth although he is raised in space). Appearing in the Universal Century timeline (chronologically the first), they are also present in the After War timeline.

A similar type of human being called Coordinators exists in the Cosmic Era timeline of Gundam SEED, although their evolution is artificially obtained by genetic engineering. Coordinators' distinguished abilities are more physical as opposed to mental but they have a similar heightened spatial awareness like Newtypes. The series' director Mitsuo Fukuda identified some protagonists (like Mu La Flaga) as Newtypes, even though the term does not exist within the plot itself.

Another entity very similar to Newtypes appeared in the Gundam 00 series. They are called Innovators, who have evolved through exposure to high grade GN(Gundam Nuclei) particles, though the only ones confirmed to emerge are Setsuna F. Seiei and Descartes Shaman. Like Newtypes; they also have a heightened degree of spatial awareness and have the ability to communicate with other beings through the utilization of Quantum Brainwaves, although their full abilities remain unknown.

In Gundam AGE, a condition similar to Newtypes also exists known as X-Rounder.

Contents[show]
Distinguished Characteristics
Newtypes have an extremely high degree of focus and spatial awareness, almost a sixth sense. They are capable of empathically detecting other Newtypes and are sensitive to the hostile intentions directed at them by others, allowing them to uncannily react to their opponents even before the offender carries out the intended action. Some Newtypes also exhibit telepathic abilities or use psychokinesis. Kamille Bidan, the pilot of the MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam was able to channel sheer emotional pressure for summoning the spirits of his dead friends to boost his unit's power for a brief but devastating attack.

The abilities of the Newtype are kept very abstract and treated as mysterious events much the same way the Force is treated in the original Star Wars trilogy. Bright Noa; "So Newtypes don't necessarily have psychic powers?" Sayla Mass:"Yes" - episode 41 of gundam.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2014-10-23 10:25:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Grumpy Cat said: »
Ones from the Universal Century timeline do. Ones from Future Century don't. Ones from After War do. Ones from the Cosmic Era don't. Ones from 00 don't. Ones from AGE need an X-Rounder I think.
I have no idea how they work in DWG3 though. Might need Newtype or Cyber-Newtype to use them all.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-10-23 10:34:22
Link | Quote | Reply

/opens the evidence folder

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Everyone is mad at Josiah

/bright light

On october the fourth of this year you told josiah poppycock that everyone was mad at him and he hasn't been seen SINCE.

first... I would like to congratulate you on a job well done...

but second!!!... oh wait... I also have a medal for you....

thir... oh and a commemorative plaque... and some gifts...and the nobel prize.... some flowers.... candy...

-several hours later-

but third!!!! WHERE DID YOU HIDE THE BODY!?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-10-23 10:37:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know if I have any responsibility in this, but I was in fact very mad at him and he knew well about it.
First Page 2 3 ... 15672 15673 15674 ... 22572 22573 22574