Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 15654 15655 15656 ... 22553 22554 22555
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-10-20 19:57:32
Link | Quote | Reply

My phone locked up this morning, I thought it was gone.
By Fyyvoaa 2014-10-20 19:58:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Funny thing is I was watching stuff fine this morning with no issue with picture quality, no issue in it downloading.

Now it's turning my videos into something that looks like a donkey ***it out (140p I think it says... seriously?)

you might as well not even play the video if it's going to look like total ***.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-10-20 20:01:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
Anna Ruthven said: »
stuff

honestly, I don't give a rats *** about that, there's no such thing as journalistic integrity in today's world, and the concept of gaming journalists disgust me in the first place, they could all burn and the world would be better off.

Glad this cuntwaffle is getting put in her place though, unfortunately it won't last long...
There are rumors that Christopher Poole (m00t) is dating her. Also, referring to a radical feminist or whatever as a "***" is the wrong response. Just ignore them, focus on actual gender equality.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-10-20 20:04:20
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Fyyvoaa 2014-10-20 20:09:56
Link | Quote | Reply

so ranting aside, still going strong with BL:TPS. I dunno how to explain it, but i'm having more fun with it then BL2 (I still haven't exactly... quite... kinda... ok I didn't finish it)

Ended up buying the evil within, haven't started it yet, but it's on 'the list'
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-10-20 20:11:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Your list is *** because you never finish them anyway
[+]
By Fyyvoaa 2014-10-20 20:14:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Your list is *** because you never finish them anyway

hence the reason for the list :p the list encompasses all the games I need to complete.

I will eventually complete it, it will take time.
By Jetackuu 2014-10-20 20:15:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I have finished a small fraction of the games I own... But my definition of "Finish" means never need to play again, yet at least two of the ones that I have, I play all the time still.
VIP
By Kalila 2014-10-20 20:16:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I found the start of evil within to be very bland. I'm only into chapter 3 but it just seems like a really bad movie at this point (movie because it's filled with cutscenes and you're following a very linear path, you might as well be on a track because no door opens unless it's the way forward).

Apparently it's been highly praised by most and trashed by few, maybe there is something worth waiting for. Just... I'm not a fan of purposely making the start of your show/game/story boring. I don't care how cool it eventually becomes, a boring start is very lame.
Server: Ultros
user: Allyha
By Allyha Kiade 2014-10-20 20:23:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Brought in my old computer speakers to use while programming at work. Haven't used them in probably like 8 years.

The sub just burnt out of something, was working great and then just randomly died mid song. :<
 Sylph.Chrisstreb
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Chrisstreb 2014-10-20 20:26:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I've had that problem with not finishing games I've bought of late. Outside of Pokemon X, which I 'technically' didn't buy lol, I haven't finished any of them, granted I've only bought a couple, those being Bravely Default and Final Fantasy III for the DS. I get close to the end it seems then I get bored, must just be me getting old :/
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-10-20 20:28:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I have the same problem. I get very close to the end and then I end up not finishing the game because I don't want it to end, I want to keep doing sidequest stuff and have fun
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2014-10-20 20:30:17
Link | Quote | Reply

:< suddenly want some peanut butter and chocolate ice cream D;

[+]
 Sylph.Chrisstreb
By Sylph.Chrisstreb 2014-10-20 20:32:01
Link | Quote | Reply

thats partially it with me as well, but I've gone through in the past week and have replayed entirely through both Super Mario RPG and Zelda Ocarina of Time to near 100% completion

I bought Majora's Mask back a couple years ago and still have not fully played through that, and I've tried a couple of times already xD. Have that same problem with the few Steam games I've bought, namely being the PC versions of FFVIII and Borderlands 2. Albeit I've never finished the 1st Borderlands either... or FFXII and I bought that like 3 years ago...

I'm such a procrastinator!
 Fenrir.Weakness
Server: Fenrir
user: Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2014-10-20 20:32:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a very bad habit of buying games when they are on sale and then never playing them/starting never finishing them.

I have like 115 games on steam... I think of maybe 30 I have actually beaten.

Also I'm pretty sure they ninja fixed Shadow of Mordor. You know how everyone was bitching that when you kill a captain they magically pop up again to annoy the *** out of you? I haven't had that happen in the past few days... like seriously there was this one guy I killed at least 10 times (he is immune to all damage, can only be killed by stealth... so an obnoxious *** tard) and I haven't seen him in a while. His corpse is still on the nemesis screen though.

Monolith claimed they could never recreate the problem and have been hounded for more information about it since release. Now when I finish a captain they die, haven't killed the same guy twice since last week even though before that it happened to all the captains.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2014-10-20 20:37:05
Link | Quote | Reply

LMAO! I just remembered. Julian Assange of Wikileaks fame did an iAmA awhile back. One poster asked Assange about his thoughts on Reddit's censorship about the gamergate conspiracy, the user who asked said question was shadowbanned for asking which Assange publicly criticized. I thought it was kinda funny to pointlessly censor something in the iAmA of the guy who founded the website that leaks government secrets.
 Sylph.Chrisstreb
By Sylph.Chrisstreb 2014-10-20 20:39:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Think my biggest procrastination on recent games I've bought is easily Skyrim lol...

I've barely played an hour of it since I bought it for Christmas a couple of years ago...
 Fenrir.Weakness
Server: Fenrir
user: Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2014-10-20 20:41:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I only have 109 hours on record for Skyrim... <.<; Still haven't beaten either expansion.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-10-20 20:50:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I have 180+ hours on Skyrim I think
Server: Ultros
user: Allyha
By Allyha Kiade 2014-10-20 21:06:52
Link | Quote | Reply

My skyrim file on my 360 last time I turned it on was at about 20 days playtime.

Oblivion was the first game I got for my 360, my main character had over 60 days playtime... lol
 Odin.Minefield
Server: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2014-10-20 21:07:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I have 'insert too much time' hours on Skyrim... :D

BUT IF YOU MOD IT RIGHT, IT'S NEVER THE SAME GAME >:O

edit: Example being my terrifying creature I posted, I nearly pissed myself when I walked around the corner to that thing right in my face. I have my caves and such with dark ambient noises, and dark as *** so you can't see ***.
[+]
 Sylph.Chrisstreb
By Sylph.Chrisstreb 2014-10-20 21:11:02
Link | Quote | Reply

pic I took back in early July
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-10-20 21:15:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I have realistic lighting in my game and it's *** annoying because I have to carry a torch at night lol, can't play with a bow or I can't see ***because it's so dark
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2014-10-20 21:17:22
Link | Quote | Reply

The dark is my friend c:

Anywho, more of my Skyrim adventure constantly unfolding!

Nightmare pic 2:
KHAJIIT HAS MINTS, IF YOU HAVE COIN
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-10-20 21:18:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I mean it looks fantastic but it's so god damn dark that I have to constantly have a torch out or just play between dawn and like 5 pm
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-10-20 21:20:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I miss my Khajiit follower, I dunno where the hell he ran off to
 Asura.Ackeronll
Server: Asura
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-10-20 21:21:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I have realistic lighting in my game and it's *** annoying because I have to carry a torch at night lol, can't play with a bow or I can't see ***because it's so dark
Make a Felpurr and get a mod to toggle night vision.
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2014-10-20 21:25:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Predator Vision is my friend, thank you Hircine Jesus for the Werewolf power.

Toggle between nighteye/enhanced nighteye/body heat, no creature can escape me. It's fun, when they run~♪

Interior lighting:
Dramatic stance:
Why I love making my caves dark, for pics like these:
I also just got like 15 other pics of my werewolf in action, hngh I have way to much fun on a game I constantly play that I shouldn't be having this much fun playing.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
Server: Asura
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2014-10-20 21:39:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Kalila said: »
this is my backyard back where I used to live

Also obligatory Dachshunds in the snow that I bring out every time there's snow pics...

Also the best thing about Winter is that all of the annoying insects go dormant.
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2014-10-20 21:44:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I mean it looks fantastic but it's so god damn dark that I have to constantly have a torch out or just play between dawn and like 5 pm
Night is the challenge that many games lack, and the more challenging / scary monsters should come out at night too :O BUT DEVELOPERS NEVER THINK THAT'S A GOOD IDEA D;
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 15654 15655 15656 ... 22553 22554 22555