Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 15464 15465 15466 ... 22571 22572 22573
Server: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2014-09-21 18:41:32
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Odin.Minefield
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2014-09-21 18:43:50
Link | Quote | Reply

dawwww
 Valefor.Sapphire
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Sapphire 2014-09-21 18:52:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kara said: »
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
I am aghast. What are you even supposed to say to a person like that crazy religion guy? It's beyond reasoning, how do you deal with them?
In real life?

You move away from the crazy person.

Seriously:
If you are ever in the states and someone starts badgering you about religion, say forcefully no you aren't interested in listening. If you are polite they will kerp pushing and pressuring you like really annoying sales people.

Yeah i would just have to get straight up mean on sundays when those kinds of people show up knocking on my door or just randomly approach me back in california. Its even worse in the southern/eastern states.

Seriously the sense of entitlement religious people have in regards to aggressive proselytism is appalling.
 Odin.Liela
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2014-09-21 18:55:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Who's that one jerk who only shows up when she needs something?

Oh yeah. That's me. :-(

I have a question for you guys. Let's say Girl A is getting married. Let's say Girl B will be at the wedding (although not in it) and Girl B is also planning a semi-drastic hair cut. The hair cut is scheduled to be two full weeks before the wedding, but due to scheduling, Girls A and B are unlikely to see each other between the hair cutting and the wedding. Most of the mutual friends of the two girls also won't see each other.

Now let's say that you are Girl A. Are you mad or upset that Girl B has shown up looking fairly different than normal, as this is YOUR day after all, and you'd like the attention to be on you? Or are you so busy with the wedding and so happy to be marrying the man of your dreams that you just really don't care?

Girl B will also be semi-annoying anyways, by the way, because she can't do her own makeup worth a darn so she'll either show up barefaced or clown-faced, and she's already practicing walking in her heels and has already fallen down in them. >.>

Weddings are stupid. Everyone should elope. Bah and humbug!
By Jetackuu 2014-09-21 18:59:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Women worry about the silliest ***.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2014-09-21 19:02:41
Link | Quote | Reply

OH HEY WHOA CMOON NOW NINIAN

Post deleted by User.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-09-21 19:04:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Liela said: »

Yep, we're Liels' red-headed stepchildren. Only thing we're good for is the occasional booty call.
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2014-09-21 19:05:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »

Well if it was my wedding I wouldn't give a darn if everyone showed up bald as a fish. But if you have ever been on the receiving end of a Bridezilla tantrum, you know that as far as brides and weddings are concerned, you have to be worried over the stupidest, smallest, pettiest things.

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2014-09-21 19:07:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »

Yep, we're Liels' red-headed stepchildren. Only thing we're good for is the occasional booty call.

Booty callin' caller!

Valefor.Sapphire
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Sapphire 2014-09-21 19:08:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a question for you guys. Let's say Girl A is getting married. Let's say Girl B will be at the wedding (although not in it) and Girl B is also planning a semi-drastic hair cut. The hair cut is scheduled to be two full weeks before the wedding, but due to scheduling, Girls A and B are unlikely to see each other between the hair cutting and the wedding. Most of the mutual friends of the two girls also won't see each other.

Now let's say that you are Girl A. Are you mad or upset that Girl B has shown up looking fairly different than normal, as this is YOUR day after all, and you'd like the attention to be on you? Or are you so busy with the wedding and so happy to be marrying the man of your dreams that you just really don't care?

Girl B will also be semi-annoying anyways, by the way, because she can't do her own makeup worth a darn so she'll either show up barefaced or clown-faced, and she's already practicing walking in her heels and has already fallen down in them. >.>

It's Girl A's wedding, its her day, she should make all the damn rules, up to and including to right to not invite Girl B or tell her to put off her 'provocative haircut'.
I think traditional weddings are silly, but I also think its in bad taste to wear attention getting dresses/hairstyle/makeup when you arent the bride.

Solution: Girl A grows backbone, tells girl B to not cut her hair in some provocative attention getting manner and openly says she feels it may detract from the wedding day experience.
Maybe i'm just a blunt girl but I never could understand the emotional energy and angst people expend on dancing around getting to the point.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-09-21 19:09:25
Link | Quote | Reply

My niece pointed at that picture just now and asked, "That's you?"

Thanks, Liels.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-09-21 19:09:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sapphire said: »
Bahamut.Kara said: »
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
I am aghast. What are you even supposed to say to a person like that crazy religion guy? It's beyond reasoning, how do you deal with them?
In real life?

You move away from the crazy person.

Seriously:
If you are ever in the states and someone starts badgering you about religion, say forcefully no you aren't interested in listening. If you are polite they will kerp pushing and pressuring you like really annoying sales people.

Yeah i would just have to get straight up mean on sundays when those kinds of people show up knocking on my door or just randomly approach me back in california. Its even worse in the southern/eastern states.

Seriously the sense of entitlement religious people have in regards to aggressive proselytism is appalling.

It's nice how no one does it here
[+]
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2014-09-21 19:10:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Bartimaeus said: »

Well if it was my wedding I wouldn't give a darn if everyone showed up bald as a fish. But if you have ever been on the receiving end of a Bridezilla tantrum, you know that as far as brides and weddings are concerned, you have to be worried over the stupidest, smallest, pettiest things.

As long as the actual wedding party shows up right?! :3

We had a wedding last week in banquets and a bridesmaid didn't even bother coming. Bride spent so long crying in her hotel room most of the guests wanted to leave. We caught the groom cutting his own cake and serving it out with the bride gone, cuz most people were gone within 90 minutes.

It was actually really sad. :/

Dang, that's awful! I think that as long as this bride doesn't strangle her groom before the wedding, it will be mostly ok.
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2014-09-21 19:13:53
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-09-21 19:14:14
Link | Quote | Reply

One doesn't have to be, but I'm sure you will be.

I'd tell her to pale white ***.
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2014-09-21 19:15:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sapphire said: »

It's Girl A's wedding, its her day, she should make all the damn rules, up to and including to right to not invite Girl B or tell her to put off her 'provocative haircut'.
I think traditional weddings are silly, but I also think its in bad taste to wear attention getting dresses/hairstyle/makeup when you arent the bride.

Solution: Girl A grows backbone, tells girl B to not cut her hair in some provocative attention getting manner and openly says she feels it may detract from the wedding day experience.
Maybe i'm just a blunt girl but I never could understand the emotional energy and angst people expend on dancing around getting to the point.

That's what I'm thinking, too. It's her day, I don't want to do anything to detract from it. I'm also getting a sleeve tattoo between now and the wedding, so I bought a bolero jacket to cover that up.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-21 19:16:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Repeating for emphasis:

Also if you want a traditional wedding then you better have your dad trade some livestock for your hide as property.
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2014-09-21 19:17:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe I will get the haircut I want anyways, and then just make sure to post a couple pictures of it on FB so everyone sees it well before the big day, even if they don't see me. I get my way (no more hair in my face) and she gets her way (no one is surprised enough by the change to pay attention to it at her wedding) so everyone should be happy. Right?
By Jetackuu 2014-09-21 19:18:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe I will get the haircut I want anyways, and then just make sure to post a couple pictures of it on FB so everyone sees it well before the big day, even if they don't see me. I get my way (no more hair in my face) and she gets her way (no one is surprised enough by the change to pay attention to it at her wedding) so everyone should be happy. Right?

Who really worries that much about a haircut? What's the population of the town? 800?
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2014-09-21 19:22:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Who really worries that much about a haircut? What's the population of the town? 800?

I don't know how many people are invited. But bridezillas are terrifying, Jet! And I don't know this girl well enough to know if she'll be one or not.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-21 19:24:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know how many people are invited. But bridezillas are terrifying, Jet! And I don't know this girl well enough to know if she'll be one or not.

Meh, after dealing with my mother no other woman scares me. She's off the scales of insane *** when she's in one of her moods.
[+]
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2014-09-21 19:26:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyways, how have you all been doing?

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Liela
By Odin.Liela 2014-09-21 19:35:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Bartimaeus said: »
Anyways, how have you all been doing?

Well if nobody else says thangs, GOOD!

I planned to come back here and on xi and be social again, then work got busy. :(

I moved and Montana is pretty cool to live in. :3

Montana is beautiful! And I get to have you for a state neighbor. :D

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Odin.Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2014-09-21 19:52:38
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]