Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 15441 15442 15443 ... 22571 22572 22573
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-09-17 21:30:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah...I just got an Amazon package yesterday and another coming, it was standard UPS...
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2014-09-17 21:53:08
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-09-17 22:02:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Gonna try this online dating thing. Probably gonna go down in flames.
[+]
Server: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: chuuuuu
By Chu Chu 2014-09-17 22:07:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Fenrir.Weakness
Server: Fenrir
user: Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2014-09-17 23:49:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »

Best of luck to ya' Mag.

Remember to just be yourself, you'd be shocked how well something can develop when you kind of put that physical thing to the side and get to know someone first. Don't sell yourself too short and just be honest, no need to try and make yourself anything more than you are. When asked an awkward question, don't piss around and just tell the truth, or if you aren't comfortable just say "I'm not comfortable talking about ____ with someone who I don't know that well, but I'd like to get to know you better and we can discuss it then."

And you ain't a bad looking man, don't be super paranoid about what they will think of the physical aspect.

No need to be a super five time black belt secret agent fighter pilot. You have an awesome job that you enjoy, you're a nice guy, and you have plenty to offer someone else.
[+]
 Asura.Ivykyori
Server: Asura
user: ivykyori
By Asura.Ivykyori 2014-09-18 00:15:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I've recently learned that I'm a perpetual bag of miserable. :/
By Artemicion 2014-09-18 00:31:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Apperently there's a chance FFXIII will come to Steam. Recently the official page added it along their list of platforms.

Despite the fact that I despise XIII, it makes for hell of a silver lining that means there's a good chance of at least narrowing the rift between console and PC gamers with the FF franchise. I just hope they don't neglect the old favorites like IV, VI and IX.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2014-09-18 00:33:00
Link | Quote | Reply

IV is on steam as of yesterday. <_<
[+]
 Phoenix.Michiiru
Server: Phoenix
user: Michiiru
By Phoenix.Michiiru 2014-09-18 00:33:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said: »
Apperently there's a chance FFXIII will come to Steam. Recently the official page added it along their list of platforms.

Despite the fact that I despise XIII, it makes for hell of a silver lining that means there's a good chance of at least narrowing the rift between console and PC gamers with the FF franchise. I just hope they don't neglect the old favorites like IV, VI and IX.

Oh trust me...they will neglect because sex sells.
By Artemicion 2014-09-18 00:38:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Raenil said: »
steam as of yesterday. <_<

TO THE STORE PAGE!

OMG IT'S THE DS VERSION TOO!!!

[+]
 Odin.Minefield
Server: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2014-09-18 00:41:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Why isn't it Saturday yet
[+]
By Artemicion 2014-09-18 00:45:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm excited for Saturday too. Gonna visit my folks and little brother and make a nice dinner, and maybe pick up Godzilla or something.

Gonna make BBQ pulled pork sandwiches with home made coleslaw on those hawaiian bread buns, with sweet potato waffle fries cooked with bacon bits and scallions, and washing it down with a big batch of iced sweet tea and bourbon.
[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
Server: Asura
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-09-18 00:47:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Probably another costume the US wont get for MH4U
[+]
By Artemicion 2014-09-18 00:56:23
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not fair, I want to play FFIV and blare it with my speakers, but it's 11 PM and I don't think my sleeping room mate or neighbors would appreciate that :<
[+]
 Fenrir.Mariane
user: leo
By Fenrir.Mariane 2014-09-18 01:30:48
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not fair, I want to play FFIV and blare it with my speakers, but it's 11 PM and I don't think my sleeping room mate or neighbors would appreciate that :<

Headphones. /grin
By Jetackuu 2014-09-18 01:33:51
Link | Quote | Reply

leo, if I send you a box of 360 stuff can you send me back a working one with rgh? I have 2 coolerrunner boards iirc.
By Artemicion 2014-09-18 01:37:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Does gamestop trade in store credit apply to Steam gift cards? There's a ton of multi-platform games I have which I wish to sell, now that I have ascended to the master race.
 Fenrir.Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2014-09-18 01:37:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm excited for Saturday too. Gonna visit my folks and little brother and make a nice dinner, and maybe pick up Godzilla or something.

Gonna make BBQ pulled pork sandwiches with home made coleslaw on those hawaiian bread buns, with sweet potato waffle fries cooked with bacon bits and scallions, and washing it down with a big batch of iced sweet tea and bourbon.

Oh holy god that sounds amazing... can I come?
[+]
 Fenrir.Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2014-09-18 01:39:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Does gamestop trade in store credit apply to Steam gift cards? There's a ton of multi-platform games I have which I wish to sell, now that I have ascended to the master race.

As far as I know you can apply store credit to anything in the store, but you would be taking a bigger loss because the cards cost more with tax and activation than the card is worth.

It isn't a bad idea though, you should try it.
 Fenrir.Mariane
By Fenrir.Mariane 2014-09-18 01:41:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
leo, if I send you a box of 360 stuff can you send me back a working one with rgh? I have 2 coolerrunner boards iirc.

Last time I got something sent to me from the US the customs charged me like 200 USD of tax. More than what the stuff I got sent was worth. I only paid because it was PlayStation2 development hardware...

That's not a development tool, it's just a debugging station unit (a normal PS2 which can read CD-Rs and DVD-Rs without being modified with a modchip). Also it's region free, but it cannot play movies of any kind. Also, it was broken. I had to repair it before it was usable. -_-;
By Artemicion 2014-09-18 01:44:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Weakness said: »

As far as I know you can apply store credit to anything in the store, but you would be taking a bigger loss because the cards cost more with tax and activation than the card is worth.

It isn't a bad idea though, you should try it.

They charge tax and for activation? What the hell? I work retail and the only gift cards that cost any more than what you put on them is with credit cards like Visa or Mastercard.

That's lame, but I don't really have many options when it comes to pawning off used games. Maybe I could go to one of those antique gaming places and pick up some long lost titles of old that are hard to come bay now.

Been wanting to get my hands on Fear Effect for PS1.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-18 01:44:17
Link | Quote | Reply

ah, it can read unpressed discs, nice.

it's weird that it can't play movies though, why would they disable that?

but I see your point.
 Fenrir.Mariane
By Fenrir.Mariane 2014-09-18 01:48:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
ah, it can read unpressed discs, nice.

it's weird that it can't play movies though, why would they disable that?

but I see your point.

They disabled movies on the PS3 and PS4 dev hardware too.

Why ? So they don't need to pay anything to the DVD and Bluray consortium (even them being member and on the case of BD discs the owners of the standard they still have to pay the toll for each device they make) as development units are meant to be used for work.

The point of the debugging station PS2 "TEST" was allow play testers to play beta builds of the games. They have a "special" version of it which looks identical to a retail PS2. You can only tell it's a "TEST" debugging station due to the sticker on the back. These are for trade shows (like E3 for example). Of course I prefer the "standard" "TEST" PS2 because it's different and people go "wtf is this thing" when they see it here ... lol
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-09-18 02:05:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I get what the point is, and am totes jelly.

I have like 3 or 4 ps2's right now, my xi one, a softmodded one, and another 1-2 that don't work, but is in one of the custom cased (think just one).

I'm pretty sure I just need to adjust the potentiometer on the lense and I'll be good.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-09-18 02:35:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Awww yissss FFXV trailer!

"We're almost there" even Noctis is tired of waiting!
 Fenrir.Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2014-09-18 02:42:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Awww yissss FFXV trailer!

"We're almost there" even Noctis is tired of waiting!

Coming soon, December 2016!
By Jetackuu 2014-09-18 02:43:42
Link | Quote | Reply

"soon"
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-09-18 02:44:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Considering the demo comes out in march, that must mean that game is further into 2015, so no sooner than summer, but since they never release games in summer(do they?) I'll go with november next year.
First Page 2 3 ... 15441 15442 15443 ... 22571 22572 22573