Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 15328 15329 15330 ... 22567 22568 22569
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-09-02 17:58:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ackeronll said: »
Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »
Asura.Ackeronll said: »
Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »
Kind of like the ideal Anime heroine.
I was gonna say something like "People do that ouside of Anime and manga?"
Yes. Yes they do. While not particularly common, it's also not entirely uncommon either.
Honestly I would probably end up blowing it if a girl grabbed onto my shirt cause she liked me.

Would say something along the lines of,"Why are you grabbing on to my shirt." Followed by a smart *** remark of, "Think you are gonna get lost?"

Forever Alone? Yep.
Sad part is, those are the kinds of lines that work in Anime and Manga all the time when dealing with tsundere characters.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-09-02 17:59:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
This is adorably attractive
Alright, wanna know something less adorable? I have a very poor spacial perception, even of my own body. When I walk I stumble and hit objects ALL THE TIME. Even if I'm walking down a hallway when I reach the door I'm going to miss it.

Though to avoid this I've developed my own way of walking safely which comprises making pirouttes when I reach an obstacle to get back on the right track. So I spin a lot when I walk.
I'm still waiting for the less adorable part. :x

she uses her mouth on everything. everything. personally, find it totally adorable. other people I could see not liking getting their sleeves and stuff all chewed up
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-09-02 18:01:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Nibbling is different from chewing!

But yeah..I do have a certain fixation..
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-09-02 18:01:21
Link | Quote | Reply

so many bjs
[+]
 Valefor.Seravey
Guide Master
By Valefor.Seravey 2014-09-02 18:01:30
Link | Quote | Reply

SO MANY
[+]
 Asura.Ackeronll
Server: Asura
user: Ackeron
By Asura.Ackeronll 2014-09-02 18:02:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »
This is adorably attractive
Alright, wanna know something less adorable? I have a very poor spacial perception, even of my own body. When I walk I stumble and hit objects ALL THE TIME. Even if I'm walking down a hallway when I reach the door I'm going to miss it.

Though to avoid this I've developed my own way of walking safely which comprises making pirouttes when I reach an obstacle to get back on the right track. So I spin a lot when I walk.
I'm still waiting for the less adorable part. :x

she uses her mouth on everything. everything. personally, find it totally adorable. other people I could see not liking getting their sleeves and stuff all chewed up

Nephew used to do that. I told him to stop or else. He didn't...

I grabbed his head in both hands and licked his head from front to back. I've never seen him run so fast or cry so hard.

He has never licked anyone again.
 Odin.Minefield
Server: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2014-09-02 18:02:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Home sweet home!
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-09-02 18:02:55
Link | Quote | Reply

So explicit!
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-09-02 18:07:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Also on the whole pirouette thing. I have a similar problem with my balance due to my always walking on my toes. Which means I either fall face first when I stumble or I constantly play it off as me attempting to spin, skip, or "ninja-jump" as I move. This is made ever worse by my constant need to move at a slightly quickened pace when I feel something is needs to be done, which means I often end up running or fast walking while attempting to dodge things that sometimes aren't anywhere near my path.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-09-02 18:08:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I hope I didn't bother anyone talking about myself, but it makes me feel good to be able to explain things about me. Considering I spend 90% of my time battling with all my energies against misunderstandings(here on forums too, you'd find me arguing more about what I meant than an actual topic most of the time).
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2014-09-02 18:18:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I hope I didn't bother anyone talking about myself, but it makes me feel good to be able to explain things about me. Considering I spend 90% of my time battling with all my energies against misunderstandings(here on forums too, you'd find me arguing more about what I meant than an actual topic most of the time).
We've all talked about ourselves in this thread at one point or another(some more than others ._.) I'm sure we're all cool with it at this point. It's a good way to understand each other better and helps alleviate a lot of aggression that comes from constant misunderstandings.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
By Ohji Lunartail 2014-09-02 18:26:53
Link | Quote | Reply

proth ya see the Persona 5 trailer i posted a few pages back?
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2014-09-02 18:30:11
Link | Quote | Reply

yeah, sort of excited but there's some things about it that have me wary. it looks like persona 2 type world with persona 3/4 aesthetics, but I still have doubts.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-02 18:31:34
Link | Quote | Reply

What do you mean?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-09-02 18:34:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Good night.
[+]
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2014-09-02 18:38:03
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

Post deleted by User.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-02 18:50:26
Link | Quote | Reply

hopefully Bahamut, like a boss

Post deleted by User.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-02 18:52:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Josiahfk said: »
Jetackuu said: »
Josi is a chump
 Fenrir.Weakness
Server: Fenrir
user: Weakness
By Fenrir.Weakness 2014-09-02 18:54:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Had a pretty epic moment in class today.

A little preface, EMS people as a whole tend to be slightly more alpha personality and being mean to one another/hazing is all just apart of it. Also, I'm kind of a sarcastic *** on the internet? I'm slightly worse in person.

Anyway two guys who sit across the way from me don't really like me. I missed class on Saturday because it was my birthday and I gave myself a long weekend.

One of them made a comment about how it was quiet without me during lecture. My rebuttal was about how I'm the only one who says the correct answer aloud when questions are asked. Something about how I'm a know it all (which isn't really true, I just seem to be the only one with a voice when questions get asked to the class). I responded "Well, I am better than the two of you combined."

Something along the lines of "Stupid *** ***" muttered under his breath. My teacher stepped in and said "Well seeing as Hensley does consistently better on tests and skills than both of you... I wouldn't really call him stupid, but he is an ***."

Lols were had throughout the class.

Post deleted by User.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-02 18:55:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Josi is a chump
Jet is a boss

Post deleted by User.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-02 19:01:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Your mother.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-02 19:02:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Weakness said: »
Had a pretty epic moment in class today.

A little preface, EMS people as a whole tend to be slightly more alpha personality and being mean to one another/hazing is all just apart of it. Also, I'm kind of a sarcastic *** on the internet? I'm slightly worse in person.

Anyway two guys who sit across the way from me don't really like me. I missed class on Saturday because it was my birthday and I gave myself a long weekend.

One of them made a comment about how it was quiet without me during lecture. My rebuttal was about how I'm the only one who says the correct answer aloud when questions are asked. Something about how I'm a know it all (which isn't really true, I just seem to be the only one with a voice when questions get asked to the class). I responded "Well, I am better than the two of you combined."

Something along the lines of "Stupid *** ***" muttered under his breath. My teacher stepped in and said "Well seeing as Hensley does consistently better on tests and skills than both of you... I wouldn't really call him stupid, but he is an ***."

Lols were had throughout the class.

Don't know how that makes you an ***, and I still question why "know it all" is used as an insult.

Post deleted by User.
By Jetackuu 2014-09-02 19:06:21
Link | Quote | Reply

What would you be if you were attached to another object by an inclined plane, wrapped helically around an axis?

Post deleted by User.
First Page 2 3 ... 15328 15329 15330 ... 22567 22568 22569