Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 15129 15130 15131 ... 22566 22567 22568
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-07-30 08:05:23
Link | Quote | Reply

That sounds pretty silly

Here we call our teachers by their first names and get to know them quite well (depending on how old they are of course)
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-07-30 08:09:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I actually have two facebook accounts. One of them is my personal account, and my name on there is my nickname forwards, then backwards. That has all my personal stuff that I won't allow students to look at.

My second account is all professional. It has my real first and last name, but the profile picture is me wearing a suit and all my interests are literature or school related. The friends I have on there are either family members or professional references.

We were told we shouldn't make our accounts public, but I wanted to take it a step further to prevent any future nightmares.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-07-30 08:17:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-30 08:20:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
You posted the same guy twice.
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2014-07-30 08:23:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
I actually have two facebook accounts. One of them is my personal account, and my name on there is my nickname forwards, then backwards. That has all my personal stuff that I won't allow students to look at.

My second account is all professional. It has my real first and last name, but the profile picture is me wearing a suit and all my interests are literature or school related. The friends I have on there are either family members or professional references.

We were told we shouldn't make our accounts public, but I wanted to take it a step further to prevent any future nightmares.

Now make a third for your crime fighting adventures.

Selfies in the MagMobile.
Selfies handcuffing evil doers.
Selfies while beating people with a mop.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By fractalvoid 2014-07-30 08:32:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Leaving my dad's to go back to Long Island today. Bittersweet.
Not looking forward to the drive but can't wait to start school again. Will be spending the next few weeks at a friend's place til I find a new apartment.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-30 08:38:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Josiahfk said: »
That magnuss is a public menace! I want pictures of magnuss strung up by his broom!
But how much of a menace?

Is he like Doc. Oct where he goes around, robs banks, throws people around, and creates mad experiments out to take over the world, or is he like the "Aquaman" of villains?
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-07-30 09:01:01
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2014-07-30 09:06:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Schizm Gallantry said: »
UG~ So I am getting ready to go for an interview for promos on cars, while I thought it was another car company I found out it's for TATA Motors and Jaguars and Land Rovers.

: / Here's the problems, I so loathe both of these cars. Seriously with a passion. I was seriously thinking of calling in and saying I can't make it that's how bad I dislike those cars.

Nothing personal but for consumers, they usually will have to pay more just for parts and maintenance. I can't stand behind a car company that most mechanics don't want to touch.

Done stuff for Penske and Mickey Thompson, but leather seats in a 4x4 utility vehicle?

Alright, have to get ready...

This is a No Jag Hating Zone, Sir!
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-30 09:06:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dreadnot said: »
UG~ So I am getting ready to go for an interview for promos on cars, while I thought it was another car company I found out it's for TATA Motors and Jaguars and Land Rovers.

: / Here's the problems, I so loathe both of these cars. Seriously with a passion. I was seriously thinking of calling in and saying I can't make it that's how bad I dislike those cars.

Nothing personal but for consumers, they usually will have to pay more just for parts and maintenance. I can't stand behind a car company that most mechanics don't want to touch.

Done stuff for Penske and Mickey Thompson, but leather seats in a 4x4 utility vehicle?

YouTube Video Placeholder
fixed video
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2014-07-30 09:07:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks King. Forgot the url likes to be randomly HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE on here.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-30 09:08:29
Link | Quote | Reply

You people posting Jeep pictures make me jealous.

I've wanted a Wrangler since I was like 12. But I can never convince myself they're worth buying. Having a second vehicle at all sort of makes me feel wasteful but I comfort myself by saying it's a truck and I have it for utility purposes (which is true; I help people move, I go camping, I haul things when asked by friends and family).

There is no practicality to owning a Jeep what-so-ever. Their gas mileage is horrible, they're the opposite of a truck in ability to haul things and they're more overpriced than even Harley Davidsons for what they are.

...yet despite everyone pragmatic reason I can come up with to not own one, I can't seem to let go of the desire.

Which is a problem, because my wife ONLY has the pragmatic feelings and doesn't like Jeeps, but my truck will be paid off next Spring and I'd really like to trade it in while it's still got some trade value...
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-30 09:10:23
Link | Quote | Reply

They're not worth the money. They're a giant pain in the ***. Mirny's stepdad had one he loved but he was repairing it all the damn time and it cost him an arm and a leg even though he did all the work himself.
 Bismarck.Dreadnot
By Bismarck.Dreadnot 2014-07-30 09:12:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Macgyver had a Jeep. That's all the reason you need to own one. I was looking for a used jeep 2 years ago, but every single jeep within 60 miles of here was jacked up on like 40+ inch tires because 'Rednecks'.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-30 09:17:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Macgyver had a Jeep. That's all the reason you need to own one. I was looking for a used jeep 2 years ago, but every single jeep within 60 miles of here was jacked up on like 40+ inch tires because 'Rednecks'.

I'm really...I'm not going to say I'm 100% against aftermarket modifications of vehicles, especially if it's a Jeep or something where the mod is functional for offroading or some such.

But I really, really hate aftermarket mods that are stupid, look like ***, or serve no purpose and, in some cases, are damaging to the car.

Like this trend. People should have to be castrated for doing this. Like, you're allowed to do it, but you have to sign a waver and have your balls cut off.
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2014-07-30 09:19:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Dropped 1740 allied seals on a vanity item, I regret nothing

[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-30 09:25:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
Dropped 1740 allied seals on a vanity item, I regret nothing

I own a full Barone Corazza set and am working on two different hexed sets just for the purpose of a vanity blinkmenot set.*

I'm going to allow this.

*The annoying coincidence being that the one piece I actually need to use I can't seem to get my hands on the hexed piece OR the abjuration.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-07-30 09:27:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I want the maelstrom tunic or the flames robe, but only have 6 allied seals lol
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-30 09:28:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, as a random thought with a useful purpose, I only discovered this about two years ago and I've been playing FFXI since 12/2003:

Did you all know that when going through your mog house and your left and right arrow keys don't work to scroll 10 items at a time because it switches you betwixt your inventory and mog house, you can instead hit ctrl+left/right to still go through your inventories 10 at a time?

This blew our minds when my wife discovered it by accident and revolutionized my mog house experience.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-07-30 09:30:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Always used a ps2 controller for ffxi lol
[+]
 Asura.Ina
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2014-07-30 09:32:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »
I want the maelstrom tunic or the flames robe, but only have 6 allied seals lol
Boo : ( Apparently it's only Excalibur and 1 or 2 other servers where players mostly cooperate for hunts making them farmable... Everywhere else it seems like people would rather just fight each other over them.
 Bismarck.Misao
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-07-30 09:37:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly, just don't have the time to join hunt groups, between doing my usual routine IG...
Dig up a non peisteskin map, get chest, if lucky, do hidden map, continue doing book for my weapon, roulette once, ST till I get weekly item, and helping some friends out on dungeons or whatever they need, since they recently started playing.
Oh and Q up for Frontline as well.

(I wanna rank up and wear my Elk gear)
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-30 09:55:37
Link | Quote | Reply

*hums Ronfaure music*
[+]

Post deleted by User.
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-07-30 09:57:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ramyrez said: »

I've wanted a Wrangler since I was like 12. But I can never convince myself they're worth buying. Having a second vehicle at all sort of makes me feel wasteful but I comfort myself by saying it's a truck and I have it for utility purposes (which is true; I help people move, I go camping, I haul things when asked by friends and family).

There is no practicality to owning a Jeep what-so-ever. Their gas mileage is horrible, they're the opposite of a truck in ability to haul things and they're more overpriced than even Harley Davidsons for what they are.

...yet despite everyone pragmatic reason I can come up with to not own one, I can't seem to let go of the desire.

Which is a problem, because my wife ONLY has the pragmatic feelings and doesn't like Jeeps, but my truck will be paid off next Spring and I'd really like to trade it in while it's still got some trade value...
I have a 1947 Willys that I inherited, I got it for free but it needs a lot of work. It has a T-85 Transmission that has Ford casting marks (Ford MB?) and a Buick 225 V6, which was the engine GM later sold to AMC/Jeep who converted it to the oddfire Jeep 'Dauntless' engine. Engine runs good, I just need a fuel tank.

I might clean the BS out of it today if it's not too hot.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-30 09:58:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Cleaning ***? Don't ban me please!
[+]
By volkom 2014-07-30 09:58:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Bismarck.Ramyrez said: »

I have a 1947 Willys that I inherited, I got it for free but it needs a lot of work. It has a T-85 Transmission that has Ford casting marks (Ford MB?) and a Buick 225 V6, which later was sold to AMC/Jeep and converted to the oddfire Jeep 'Dauntless' engine. Engine runs good, I just need a fuel tank.

First Page 2 3 ... 15129 15130 15131 ... 22566 22567 22568